HPV Vaccine

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hpv is super extremely high risk, so the vaccine is a great idea, but if you don't, is not the end of the world if you are dude, couple of visit to an urologist to be exact 2 were the freeze the warts, and you are good to go... I have hpv

This is also incorrect.

Yes it spreads easily.

But HPV 16 and 18 (the ones that give you cancer) do NOT give you warts, so you are basically talking about something totally different (mostly HPV 6 and 11). Also why would you go to an urologist for throat related issues? To be clear, HPV (16 and 18 that is, not those that give warts) can give cervical cancer for women and throat/neck cancer for men. Penile cancer is a possibility but extremely rare. So I do not understand what an urologist has to do with this.

HPV 16 and 18 usually do not give symptoms until it is potentially too late and you have signs of cancer.

Now, the vaccine does protect against HPV 16 and 18 but also the strains that give warts. I see the latter as a BONUS (to not get warts) but not the primary reason for taking it. I don't really care about getting HPV warts although they can be annoying.

Thanks for derailing my thread. Sometimes your inner troll just takes over. It is a periodical thing. It seems you are in one of those periods again...

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah yeah, is just when I seen the ads running the past 8 months, it was always a homosexual guy, so I didn't really think much of it, but I see that ofc it can also affect straight men, I just didn't think more of it until your post.

Good to hear the thread provided you with some info :)

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is also incorrect.

Yes it spreads easily.

But HPV 16 and 18 (the ones that give you cancer) do NOT give you warts, so you are basically talking about something totally different (mostly HPV 6 and 11). Also why would you go to an urologist for throat related issues? To be clear, HPV (16 and 18 that is, not those that give warts) can give cervical cancer for women and throat/neck cancer for men. Penile cancer is a possibility but extremely rare. So I do not understand what an urologist has to do with this.

HPV 16 and 18 usually do not give symptoms until it is potentially too late and you have signs of cancer.

Now, the vaccine does protect against HPV 16 and 18 but also the strains that give warts. I see the latter as a BONUS (to not get warts) but not the primary reason for taking it. I don't really care about getting HPV warts although they can be annoying.

Thanks for derailing my thread. Sometimes your inner troll just takes over. It is a periodical thing. It seems you are in one of those periods again...

Best,
Teevster
Did you read i have hpv, i am talking about my personal experiences with stds and hpv and my own opinion, you derrail your own thread and engagae in silly ad homminens and taken shit out of context and over reactions... i advocate taking hpv vaccine, using condoms and being safe if guys want to go raw i advocate avoiding anal raw cause everytime i did i had issues and i personally think that is how i got it, i also dont worry much about stds cause for me i have my own personilize screening of sex partners that works for me based on years of experience...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did you read i have hpv, i am talking about my personal experiences with stds and hpv and my own opinion, you derrail your own thread and engagae in silly ad homminens and taken shit out of context and over reactions... i advocate taking hpv vaccine, using condoms and being safe if guys want to go raw i advocate avoiding anal raw cause everytime i did i had issues and i personally think that is how i got it, i also dont worry much about stds cause for me i have my own personilize screening of sex partners that works for me based on years of experience...

The thread is not about whether you have HPV or not, it is about the vaccine. Since you have HPV you clearly do not have the vaccine.

Secondly, this is not a discussion about pick up. You may state an opinion but it needs to be grounded on scientific facts as well as legitimate arguments (which you have not provided - for example) you still have not explained why see an urologist for throat-cancer screenings). Just having an opinion about something medical you don't have experience with, doesn't make your argument legitimate.

I don't care about your genital warts just like I care little about you having had the flu the other day.

I don't care about you believing that only using condom for anal is a good way to prevent STI's/the worst STI's (it is not scientifically backed so your "opinion" is worth nothing).

I don't care about whether you advocate condom use or not condoms do not protect against HPV.

I don't care about you believing an urologist is suited for throat-cancer screening (it is your opinion, but keep it for yourself!). Or that removing genial warts prevents you from getting throat cancer.

I care about your experience with the god damn vaccine. To some extent I care also about one's take on HPV 16 and 18.

Just because you believe the earth is FLAT doesn't make it so, and doesn't make your opinion valid.

That's the topic of the thread.

The rest is derailing.

In other words: you are derailing.

And all the topics I "don't care about" am forced to discuss because your misinformation could potentially put a reader of this forum at risk.

-Teevster

Last edited:
>