FR  Hungarian girl

BigBigBigdaddy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Haven't made a post in a while but I was able to get laid (yes) and I may tell that tale sometime in the future but for now here's one that just happened. Not entirely sure if this count as a FU but ill errrr on the side of caution this time with just a FR label.

I did a direct open with this Hungarian girl which was well received and was able to talk to her for a decent amount of time which was great! Seemed like I got her to hook fairly hard, was able to move her to a location that was far and we were able to do some deep dive. Frickin gold.

Anyways, we decided to meet the next day ( I approached on a Saturday and since everyone's week is busy including mine I saw no other way to meet with her other than Sunday as a week texting kills attraction) and this is how it went. I decided to run my standard location of a park which I like cuz its Free, great to chat about and get to know someone and if there good I can either extract back to my place or go to a nice bar/restaurant or if its going poorly leave.

So first she tried to reschedule before the meeting and I countered her to a time that was closer to what I wanted ( this is a sign of things to come). I asked her later why she needed to reschedule (in a casual way of course) and she gave me no real reason she wanted to do it before. So first red flag.

As soon we were together we sat down at a bench....she did not take off her mask. Red flag 2. Not only that but she decided to move away from me on the bench. I thought “oh it's just her being a little uncomfortable she’ll probably warm up to me as time goes on” But this did not change. Throughout the entire time she would stay as far away from me as possible on the bench. Even when I knew she was fine to talk to and was enjoying herself. She just kept moving away from me anytime I did try and move closer. So Red flag 3. She told me she's doing this date because she is trying to try new things even when she is super uncomfortable with going on dates and the situation in general RED FLAG 4. Then for the entire meeting I was shit test up the wazoo. Like every time I was teasing her or every time I was trying to pass her shit test she would just throw more at me. Not gonna deny usually when Im shit test I just have to do a couple of passes and woman usually understand my frame, and lay off of it. But not with her. It was like anything I did she did not like and even when I gave some answers that would work normally did not work with her.

Anyways I was able to get her to take off her mask for a second and...She was ugly. Like Not a woman I would under any circumstances deal with. After this revelation I started to plan my exit and decided to suggest getting a drink at my place (I honestly thought she wouldn't say yes with how everything was going) but she said yes and we went back to my place. Before we got in she said this is just 1 drink and I assured her its just a drink. When we got to my place she was AGAIN uncomfortable with the situation and she would not take off her mask even inside my apartment. I tried putting on some music and maybe thinking about making a move but was met with the same closed offness as I experienced at the park. I gave her some of the wine which made her take off her mask for a little bit and we again started to deep dive and again it seemed she was enjoying it. Finally, we got to our ages and again I was teasing her about it and told her my age after she was giving me a hard time of not directly answering the question. In that time I think I made a minor move by moving right next to her on my bed and she again put her ask up. We chatted and then she said she had to go and I asked her “is this the end?” She just basically said there was no chemistry and she and I were too young for her to just see me as a friend. I said I was thinking the same thing and we partied.

Analysis:
So with the way this entire interaction went I can't really say it was my fault at all. Like she came in with the idea that she was just trying it out even if it made her feel uncomfortable and from what I could tell, just doing it to have something to do. Then there was not really a way I could promote the seduction as she would not get close to me to do any touch escalation, she did not like compliments (and like I tried a variety of them some more subtle some more direct didn't seem to budge), and there was no way I could do a random kiss with the mask blocking everything. I did try strong eye contact but she just kept moving her eyes away from me. So a lot of the attraction options were blocked for me. The majority of these behaviors were because of covid but part of it I feel was just her not wanting this situation at all. So it's really hard for me to tell if I really had a chance with her or was she just this closed off from the beginning.

My more stupid mistakes were: As i'll admit I gave in a few times and it probably killed the attraction. I totally fell for the “it's just a drink part”. I let her dictate what she wanted to happen at my place and that could’ve killed a lot of attraction there. I will say I think what I could improve on is definitely figuring out how to deal with a woman that was shit testing that much. The whole friends part is an entirely other issue as obviously I wasn't sexual enough for her to think that and may have gone into funny monkey guy too much (again though I'm not gonna blame myself too much for this as like how can you build attraction when verbal, nonverbal and touch is off the table?). The age...damn after dealing with some open minded woman the last few weeks, her turning me down at least in part because of my age reminded me why you don't give a woman a solid answer (or you lie) cuz they will use that against you. So in the future I'm not gonna give my age until or lie until after we fucked.

So in conclusion: Not to mad about letting this one go. Besides all the closed off body language and generally way she was treating me, I did not like how not attractive she was under the mask. Made it a little waste of my time. But yea if she decides to text me again ill probably hang out with her as a friend but I think Im kinda glad this one didn't go anywhere.

Last edited:
>