I am scared that Red Pill would be truth what is Girlschase opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wish it isnt true but I am scared if it is

- In the modrern world with social media and instgram women have more options than ever so value is sky high while men is the exact opposite
- It seems women dont like to help or educate men, infact sometimes torture them like joing the online gaming community and showing their bodies

There are many things that a man needs to change and it is VERY HARD TO CHANGE...SO many things and there is this I havent been laid for a long time so I cant focus on bigger things but you need bigger things to attract the women that REALLY TURNS YOU ON.

When I look at my situation, maybe I can convince a woman to sleep with me but the scary scary scary part is why would she want to stay with me.

What are girlscahse opinion of the redpill? Is it true that women like your lifestyle and not you? Because if that is the case maybe game isnt that good

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The trick is to start as small as you need to. Then gradually work your way up.

Focusing on thing at a time is the easiest way to get a snowball of progress going. Now, lots of guys get frightened after taking the red pill, but usually those guys just need to work on their fundamentals. Anyway, taking this quiz will give you a good idea of what you need to focus on and how.

Perhaps you should also give body-oriented therapy a try. . . since most of us are in confinement anyway.

While improving your dating lifestyle so you can reach a point where you shag attractive women, and discover the truth of what is possible with game does take time and effort. There's no need to worry because you can definitely put these fears behind you. . .

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Is it true that women like your lifestyle and not you?

They like you but if your lifestyle is great, why not? :)

There's a lot of truths in this world that you really don't want to know.

But the situation around the world is forcing people to go that way, which is bad really.

Anyway,

Most women now will manipulate and say "A true test of men is when he has everything"

Then Zac will be like "right........ :)"

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
They like you but if your lifestyle is great, why not? :)

There's a lot of truths in this world that you really don't want to know.

But the situation around the world is forcing people to go that way, which is bad really.

Anyway,

Most women now will manipulate and say "A true test of men is when he has everything"

Then Zac will be like "right........ :)"

I am still angry about the ghosting thing....I wonder how a woman contacts me and ghost me kn the same day she contacts me without showing any signs of disinterst

IT is scary how fast women change their minds about you and can drop you, that makes me sometimes really think about what the redpill says (Especially if the woman is in demand

If wish they are wrong but they can be total wrong

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How is this relevant to getting laid?

You have posted a couple threads about how your life is a mess. What about working at that first?

And no, women are not there to support you and, yes the average woman has more value than the average man as a baseline. The PUA response to this is to improve relative to other men, the Manosphere/Incel response is mainly to whine about it. This site takes the first approach.

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- In the modrern world with social media and instgram women have more options than ever so value is sky high while men is the exact opposite

I think you maybe looking only at top of the value pyramid. There are plenty of not so good looking or charming or whatever women out there whom you may be completely leaving out from the equation. I think most people do it, actually.

Women don't neccessarily have it as easy as you think, either. The guys who are sexy, smart, confident, stylish etc. etc... not so many of them go around for every woman.

Luckily, with hard work and persistence, you have a good shot of becoming of those rarer men ;)

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One thing you will learn with more life experience is that you stop getting worked up over the things you CAN'T control or influence. I don't know if it's possible to speed up the learning curve if you start using this philosophy sooner rather than later. But try it out if you're curious to see if it works.

You can't control social media, female nature or Redpill. Anything you can't control, think about it less. Let it be more of a passing thought rather than an obsession.

What can you control? You can control what you do with your own life. Honestly, it's the only thing that is within reach. Do this more. Redirect your worries from the things you can't control

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I wish it isnt true but I am scared if it is

- It seems women dont like to help or educate men, infact sometimes torture them like joing the online gaming community and showing their bodies

The TL DR is that women can and often will move on from a relationship if they don't like the one with you, and think the one with someone else will be better.

And social media and online dating sites gives her 1000's more options that she had in the 90's. But she isn't excited at wading through 90% dick pics and low effort messages.

Quick history lesson

Red Pill 1.0
- The Original PUAs borrowed the idea the Red Pill/Blue Pill metaphor from The Matrix. All the stuff that's been taught by religion, Hollywood, etc was not sufficient for a man to get the kind of girls that he wants, the type of lifestyle that he wants. There was this "hidden" code of what actually made girls attractive.

Keep in mind this is the mid-to late 90s, early 00's.

Meeting and talking strangers was NORMAL.
The way to meet a girl was to say that you like her, try to take her out, buy her a drink, and then take her on months of dates before you "got lucky"

This was the Blue Pill. This is how most people met.

But there were guys that were able to meet girls, meet hot girls, and get some "action" on the same night.

These were outliers. These were people at the tail end of the Gaussian Distribution.

To explain why Average Jamal had to get a job, work out, and pray for a nice girl, while Darnell could just wink....

These players were either Handsome, Athletes, Rich, or Famous or Infamous (bad boys). There was some fixed EXTERNAL quality about them that explained why they got girls. There had to be. There's always an explanation of why that guy is getting the girls.

And then there were naturals. He didn't necessarily have any of these traits, he was just a natural with women.

Taking the Red Pill 1.0 was discovering this "naturals" secrets. Suddenly girls weren't complicated. The long story short was most of the traditional approaches were boring.

You would take the red pill, discover the secrets, see that this world, these arbitrary rules on how to attract and sleep with an attractive woman, just like Neo did - and suddenly could stop bullets.

So making more money, trying to from 15% body fat to 9% body fat, etc - all that stuff was put by the wayside. The conventional methods got you conventional results.

Turns out an average man could merely change his personality and behavior and make those connections with women. It wasn't the external stuff that was the real "clincher" but how he used the interaction.

The real funny thing is, you could use a formula with canned lines and memorized scripts to get these amazing reactions with girls. I personally remember using 3's and 7's and getting this dynamite reaction that ended up in a SNL.

You didn't drastically change your looks, or suddenly become a billionaire, you just changed your mindset and then your actions.

You didn't even need to come up with anything.

It's still amazing to think about it. And one could update a lot of the routines, personalize them a bit, and get better results today, because girls are not as used to offline approaches.

Red Pill 2.0
- Roosh, Roissy (Chateau Heartiste), and Rollo from the Manosphere (Dalrock and those guys - many of whom are traditional conservatives - American/Christian)

I think DC Bachelor started in 2006? Roosh was a student of Mystery. He was fairly successful. He wrote his stripped down version of MM, called Bang. He also started his blog. One of the commenters on his Blog, Roissy would have these social insights into why pick up worked.

But Roissy had a problem. He asked himself, why do I have to do all of this to get with a girl. Roosh noticed it too.

If you've ever gamed in DC, you know that the "market" is women in their mid to late 20's, very educated, and very into things like Yoga and Veganism. Not out of any sort of deeply held respect for Indian culture, it's just the cool thing to do for someone in her tax bracket/social class. It used to be Yoga, and now it's Soul Cycle and "Trap Yoga"

Roissy , at Roosh's urging, started his own blog, and he focused on the social issues with women, but he really meant women in DC.

Pick Up is a cure for a sick society. After years of successful pick up, he comes to the conclusion that women should not be like this. And he leans heavily into Evo Psych for his foundation.

Roosh, unhappy with what he saw as pampered and entitled Type A school girls, set off around the world to meet girls. He'd later start a forum.

Roissy gets doxxed and rebrands as Chateau Heartiste. He's never the same, imo.

Roosh does his series of "love tourist" books, where he talks about how to get laid in Latin America and Europe. He makes a mistake when he criticizes some European country. He tries to ride the wave of notoriety, but he becomes a persona non grata. He's never the same, imo.

At some point Gamer Gate happens, and he goes pretty hard in the paint against "SJW's" and "Liberals". Return of Kings (his other blog) and his Gamer Gate blog just feeds into this new scene that has nothing to do with pick up lines and ASD.

As Roosh gets caught in this Rage Against the Machine, the manosphere is coming together - with Roissy being a major voice. Let's just say some of what Roissy advocates leans into "biological determinism" and that is something discussed in those circles.

In my view, this nexus and 4Chan types, basically creates the Alt Right. But that's another discussion.

Rollo - is not a pickup artist, but he takes up the social aspects of increasing Feminism. He coins things like The Feminine Imperative and the thing I hate the most, "Sexual Market Value". Not because he's wrong, but because guys are literal mouth breathers, and they can't understand an argument/idea.

His first book is eye opening for guys that aren't successful at meeting women. And putting the political framework on the effects of Feminism, as well as the cultural framework - they bring in a whole lot of guys that don't care about going to bars/clubs and actually meeting and interacting with women.

Red Pill 3.0 - Rollo, Roosh, and Roissy - arguably the founders of the "movement" are not important anymore. It's guys like Entrepreneurs with Cars or Turd Flinging Monkey.

A lot of these guys have interesting things to say, they aren't all charlatans.

But They've taken the Evo-Psych arguments as gospel. Have vaulted direct approach, day game, and lifting as the holy trinity to get girls - but paradoxically, getting girls is not the point of The Red Pill. It's not supposed to be, but a good chunk of all of their discussions is about getting women.

The Red Pill Says - Getting bulk, stacking chips, being important in society is the key to getting girls. If you raise your SMV, the chick falls in line. If she gives you a shit test, agree and amplify. Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeeezy.

These are the very things that PUA figured out were not sufficient to get girls. They aren't particularly efficient either. Instead of following the blue pill recipe, you had to change your mindset and learn new behaviors.

The Red Pill ideology goes further.

In a relationship, you must induce dread in order to keep her underground control. But if she cheats on you, remember AWALT. All Women Are Like That. She's not yours, it's just your turn.

Where I would argue that traditional pick up is about being flexible and reframing things, The Red Pill is about "holding frame" - i.e. being stubborn - not looking for things to change the girl's mood/perspective.

My way or the highway.

So to answer the question, traditional pick up did consider Evo Psych. Things like pair bonds and dual sexual strategies were discussed, but not obsessed upon. Classic PUA didn't really care too much about "feminism". We cared as much as Al Bundy from Married with Children cared. She could believe that Santa Claus was real, she still wants to fuck.

As PUA got bigger, the industry leaders started to focus on the "social programming" aspects, because they had to systematically deprogram students in order to get them to adopt new behaviors. (and we see where that lead) That's the sort of issue you run into when you have a business that tries to convert people from A to B.

But now, the camps are firmly divided, and the Red Pill people keep spawning these horrible offshoots. Incels, Blackcels, Braincels, MGTOW, etc. All of them are basically trapped in their own mental prisons because of self limiting beliefs.

As for how the Red Pill can make your game better, it can...if you already understand pickup AND you have a solid world view.

AWALT - If she's gonna cheat, no matter how good you are to her, no matter how good you become - GREAT. You don't have to put a lot into the relationship. And if you're the type of guy that values CONTROL of a relationship, the person who leasts cares is the one in control.

Hypergamy - If she's always trading up for bigger and better, looking for the lover and not the provider - 1) be bigger and better, 2) don't be the provider. Problem solved.

I could go on and on about what could be useful from the current mockery of what the Red Pill was - but you're not going to learn that from their community.

They want to keep you scared.

There isn't much money being made, but as any veteran PUA knows - people get paid in psychic rewards. Convincing a guy to dump his GF because she liked a Celeb's photo on Instagram is a WIN for them.

The whole movement used to attract relatively solid guys and basically covered the downside of women better than the commercial side of PUA has.

But now? It attracts guys in high school and college, who haven't had much success with women, in a time when it's harder to connect with women.

You need to decide what sort of life you want. What kind of world view you want to have.

Do you want to be constantly looking over your shoulder, trying to find some Ukrainian Virgin, and live your life according to God's Plan?

Or do you want to live in reality?

Good luck rookie

WIA

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
How is this relevant to getting laid?

You have posted a couple threads about how your life is a mess. What about working at that first?

And no, women are not there to support you and, yes the average woman has more value than the average man as a baseline. The PUA response to this is to improve relative to other men, the Manosphere/Incel response is mainly to whine about it. This site takes the first approach.

I always get this crap, because it is hard as fuk to change.
I dressed better, I did weightlifting, boxing, Inteach myself math and programming, even welding, car fixing and soldering, I travlled and I know how to dance, and Inworknon my posture which is good and voice.

But guess your internals and game are still hard to master, getting the ’the swag’ is extremely difficult.changing for a better man is a vicious effort, I curse myself everyday....Infactdating forum usually makes it worst which is why I dont plan staying on this site for long.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always get this crap, because it is hard as fuk to change.
I dressed better, I did weightlifting, boxing, Inteach myself math and programming, even welding, car fixing and soldering, I travlled and I know how to dance, and Inworknon my posture which is good and voice.

But guess your internals and game are still hard to master, getting the ’the swag’ is extremely difficult.changing for a better man is a vicious effort, I curse myself everyday....Infactdating forum usually makes it worst which is why I dont plan staying on this site for long.

You complained about a lot of problems about 5 weeks ago. https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...a-job-yes-related-to-women.22664/#post-113894

You got a lot of advice from several smart people. Have you solved anything since then?

The correct way of using this site is to ask for help and report back what you solved and what you still struggle with and ask for help on the remaining issues.

The incorrect way of using this site is to ask for help, but not report what you did since your last request and instead complain, especially complain about sociological issues or female nature.

It is not possible to help you if you ask the incorrect questions.

Last edited:

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think you maybe looking only at top of the value pyramid. There are plenty of not so good looking or charming or whatever women out there whom you may be completely leaving out from the equation. I think most people do it, actually.

Women don't neccessarily have it as easy as you think, either. The guys who are sexy, smart, confident, stylish etc. etc... not so many of them go around for every woman.

Luckily, with hard work and persistence, you have a good shot of becoming of those rarer men ;)
I m not here to feed an ego, for one I have no idea how to rate women...For one of the sexoest women I met in Finland was an African woman a black girl....To me she is a 15/10 exactly mytype, but what are other men thought of black women, black are polarising a lot of men dpnt like them and a lot do....What do others rate her, she gets lots of attention, she told me she didnt know she was hot until she came to Finland.

The not so cute, then why learn game and get the coaches bs you on how to attract an attractive woman...we want attractive women thatbturns us on, not to brag, the days that you want someone to brag to your friends is gone...I dont want to brag or impress but after years and toigh and sexual frustration ypu want to share with a woman that really turns you....but this is not enough

one of the worst thing is to keep her, you need to be attractive to other women, it is not enough to attract her, I did that, I attracted the African girl, but not enough O have to have other options, not just that but better looking ones(I find her the best looking), not saying other women are not but to me she is and she drops me with a finger snap, this is why it is scary....The instgram has feeded women ego more than anything,

It is scary attracting one woman that you really like is not enough, you have to be attractive to women in general....I am. Nice guy I dont know how to be an ahole, yeah I can be self respecting and spme main other things but I cant and dont know how to be a badboy....And they drop ypu with a top of a hat.

So manything dont work for me, people always talk about wokring on a project but if you dont have ideas, or csnt focus due to horniness, or the skill, usually when you take up a skill and people dont talk about that, it should come very fast and it is natural for you to develop....If you learn programming it should be already easy that you cant wait to learn the next and the next thing

Am not allowed to vent, am insukted on every forum for being bets, I did my master when I was 28 most eneter university at this age and it wasnt good enough...I though I had an engineering good degree from Finland and it wasnt enough...I did solo sky diving and it wasnt enough...

Not just that I get sent a message by a woman I liked most to see me and I go on date thatbI think is decent get promised thatbshe will show up, she said she will show up and keep her word and boom disappesr, thenkissing, the playing with tits, the ssleeping on my lap all gone with the wind, just to be taking a photo with an other dude in 2 weeks and I cant even confrton or vent.

I wish that TRP, Inpraybis not true, I dont want it to be true, Inwant to believe thatbwomennhave a heart, that I dont need to play too much games...but damn to atteact women thatbyou really like, you have to attract hotter women than her?This is scary

Note: will coreect spelling and grammar once I leave the ipad.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you just complain and self pity for sure things will not change .

If you are up for a radical change , then I would recommend you Malta , there are a lot of companies there that are focusing on the nordic markets and need mother tongue Scandinavian speaking people for customer support and stuff like that . You will have a decent pay ( around 1.8k net / month ) that will be enough to have a decent life & a lot of sun . It is not amazing , but is a start . If you are hard working & serious you will find quite fast better paid jobs,

You will also find a lot of kindred spirits over there so for sure you will not feel alone :)

Here is an example :

If you start actively searching for other companies that need finish speaking people in Malta , you will be amazed on how many are looking for your skills :)

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
i a
If you just complain and self pity for sure things will not change .

If you are up for a radical change , then I would recommend you Malta , there are a lot of companies there that are focusing on the nordic markets and need mother tongue Scandinavian speaking people for customer support and stuff like that . You will have a decent pay ( around 1.8k net / month ) that will be enough to have a decent life & a lot of sun . It is not amazing , but is a start . If you are hard working & serious you will find quite fast better paid jobs,

You will also find a lot of kindred spirits over there so for sure you will not feel alone :)

Here is an example :

If you start actively searching for other companies that need finish speaking people in Malta , you will be amazed on how many are looking for your skills :)
ppreciate you and I woll apply, but a, not Finnish speaking.

I know Finnish but not too fluent

I only know Environmental ’Engineering’’’ , some computer skills and water science

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am suprised why people are diverting things, all I say I wish the redpill is not ture, is ot?

I dont want to believe it, do you guys think it is true? that is my question.

I hope it isnt

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Listen here, you got a star-level answer on what the "redpill" says from West Indian Archie. And then you still keep on asking an irrelevant question to this forum. The mission of this site is not to change or complain about female nature or society, it is to adapt to whatever realities you face.

You have also gotten a lot of feedback to your own personal problems from some really smart people. Fixing these will probably make women more likely to stick around with you. Show that you are doing something with this feedback before you ask for more.

Also your negative attitude is repulsive to both women and employers.

We have had several moderator discussions lately where we have agreed to lock whiny threads or askhole threads faster so that people will not waste their time writing to people who are not willing to take advice. So hereby locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
>