"I Can't Get Blonde Bombshells Because They're Too Hard!"

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is to address all the “I can’t get hot blonde bombshells because it’s impossible!” threads we keep seeing from a few guys (primarily Altair and Proactivity).

I realize we have not SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED bleached blondes anywhere on the site (to my knowledge). Among the various women with various accouterments we have not addressed include:

• Women with bleached hair
  • Women with tattoos
  • Women with piercings
  • Women who are fitness models
  • Women who travel often
  • Women who ride horses
  • Women with two noses

Et cetera. Here’s a secret no one tells you though: once you’re actually good with women, you’re good with pretty much ALL women.

Crazy, right?

What I see when I read these “blonde bombshell” posts is more of the same of what I talked about in this post:

How Victim Mentality Can Stifle Your Life – and Luck with Women

… and this one:

“I Can’t Get Girls Because Girls Only Want [BLANK]”

… not to mention this one:

Protecting Yourself from Psychic Vampires (and Not Turning, Either)

… all cleverly veiled behind “No, you don’t understand, it’s this ONE KIND OF GIRL and she’s just impossible to get.”

Yes, bottle blondes are harder if you’re not busting your ass to fit the mold of what they’re ideally looking for (ripped, muscular guys who dress with the latest fashion, sport the latest trendy haircuts, and talk like they just got back from the Jersey shore), so if you want these girls… turn yourself into what they’re looking for.

Bleached blondes are trying extremely hard to fit in, and if you want them to want you, they must see you as a way they can fit in even better.

You’re not white? Too bad. Quit whining about it and change what you can change, because neither I nor anyone else here has access to a button to make you white, nor do any of us have access to a button that will make bleached Western blondes suddenly find Pakistani man wearing Pakistani haircuts and Pakistani attire maddeningly attractive.

If she’s bleaching her hair, she wants to fit in. Everything else you do must revolve around this knowledge.

Incidentally, I have ALREADY said the same exact thing right here:

The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

From now on, any further posts on “I can’t get bleached blonde girls because they’re too hard to get!” will be relocated to this thread to stop the boards from being junked up by them.

Altair, Proactivity, no more talking about blonde bombshells until you’re writing lay reports on them please. Have either of you ever posted a field report, by the way?

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I just wanted to make it clear that I have dated a woman that fit the stereotype of the blonde bombshell but I have weighed in a lot on the threads because I had the most issues with those types growing up. Like many other guys, it is not often that I have success with this demographic. Maybe it is my consistent failure with them growing up that has me thinking the way I still do. Now I am a tall white guy with what I consider above average looks and I have noticed upon my many interactions with women that something is just a bit different about blondes. Maybe it's because I have been so used to other kinds of cute girls (latinas, brunettes, black, redheads, and asian women) at some point showing interest in me and even approaching me coupled in with the fact that I had it rough with the blondes growing up that I have the mentality I do. Many others I know (white or not) have had similar issues with the hot blonde types, it is just a trend I notice with late bloomers and guys new to the game, those are the one kind of women they struggle the most with.

With all that being said, aim to be the quality man in a given venue but just understand that the hot blonde types are generally (not always) much pickier about appearance and status than other kinds of women. I will also admit that I am one of many guys who still to some extent feels different about these types of women due to doing so poorly with them growing up so I think my mindset and some deep rooted psychological stuff is making me feel the way I do.

As for the rest, I am sorry for not contributing enough but I want to also say that when possible I have given value and advice.

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have always wondered guys are so obsessed with a woman's skin and hair colour. I have always been the stereotyped african male that likes wide hips, big butts and big breasts.... and of course a beautiful face. So it usually sounds strange to me when some guys on this forum put blonde girls as being on top of the food chain.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes, bottle blondes are harder if you’re not busting your ass to fit the mold of what they’re ideally looking for (ripped, muscular guys who dress with the latest fashion, sport the latest trendy haircuts, and talk like they just got back from the Jersey shore), so if you want these girls… turn yourself into what they’re looking for.

Bleached blondes are trying extremely hard to fit in, and if you want them to want you, they must see you as a way they can fit in even better.

You’re not white? Too bad. Quit whining about it and change what you can change, because neither I nor anyone else here has access to a button to make you white, nor do any of us have access to a button that will make bleached Western blondes suddenly find Pakistani man wearing Pakistani haircuts and Pakistani attire maddeningly attractive.

If she’s bleaching her hair, she wants to fit in. Everything else you do must revolve around this knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyx4UkZ_bR4

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ Proactivity-

Think "high school mentality". Most (not all; always exceptions... but we're talking most) bottle blondes are seeking to have the "cool girl in high school" feeling, past high school. As such, you need to treat them like high schoolers: ridiculously, incredibly, unbelievably hung up on only achieving a certain "status"; not real-world status like money, power, or real-world cool, but high school status.

If you want her, ask yourself who'd be the coolest dude in high school, and become that guy. She isn't interested in James Bond, or Van Wilder, or any other post-high school sexy stereotype because these guys weren't "cool" in high school: Bond was a loner in high school, Wilder was a stoner or a punk in high school, etc.

For most guys new to seduction, that means dumbing yourself down, bulking yourself up, and inhabiting the "douchebag" role much more, because that's what the average woman who spends a great deal of time and money on bleached hair views as the pinnacle of attractiveness. This is also the main differentiator I see between guys who desperately want bottle blondes and get them, vs. guys who desperately want bottle blondes and don't get them. Like the link that Gem posted - take a look at that guy in the video. How he smiles, how he treats her, his hairstyle. Not just his physique, though that helps a lot too. Be that guy, or be forever frustrated.

Just bear in mind that these girls are forever chasing illusory status... but then, the men who pursue them are too, so perhaps the match ends up being a good one.

@ Tayo-

Tayo said:
I have always wondered guys are so obsessed with a woman's skin and hair colour. I have always been the stereotyped african male that likes wide hips, big butts and big breasts.... and of course a beautiful face. So it usually sounds strange to me when some guys on this forum put blonde girls as being on top of the food chain.

I saw a bit of research a while back on why blonde hair is desirable from a sexual selection standpoint. Something about it better signaling fertility than brown or black hair does, as I recall, though I don't have the study at my fingertips. The desire for genetic variation also comes into play quite a bit.

There's additionally a large sociocultural impact with blonde being held up as a sort of sexual ideal currently, like tan skin is among whites (100 years ago, pale was "in" and tan was "out"), light skin among most other races (there are tribes in Africa where darker skin is considered much more attractive), and large breasts (during the Renaissance, smaller breasts were far more preferred in Europe). Or even thinness - in times of plenty, thinness becomes the ideal because it's easy to be fat and hard to be thin; in times of famine, or arguably even economic downturns, chubbiness becomes the ideal, because it's easy to be thin and hard to be fat.

Anyway, you see the desire for it on both ends - women bleach their hair to look blonde, and men pursue blondes (especially bottle blondes; that is, natural brunettes or redheads who bleach their hair to look blonde) quite hard.

It's primarily about these individuals' perceptions of what signals "high status".

I can tell you anecdotally that the same guys who go nuts for bottle blondes typically ignore natural blondes outright, which I find amusing. You'll see a girl who's a natural blonde, and actually carries the blonde gene that would make their children have fairer hair if they wifed her up and put a baby in her belly, and these guys won't pay her any mind, but in walks the brunette girl with bleached white hair and his jaw drops on the floor.

It's basically just another version of "hot club girl" syndrome; she's flashy, he wants flashy things, and... there you have it.

When I travel through the Middle East I notice that in the wealthier parts there's a BIG focus on flashy things, and I suspect this is because for this part of the world, wealth and status is a "recent" thing. I realize that centuries ago the Middle East, India, etc. were extraordinarily wealthy and high status parts of the world, but that's been gone for generations and whenever you have new generations coming into wealth/success for the first time, they tend to put a big emphasis on "flash" (see: any black guy who makes it out of the hood and hits millions playing basketball or rapping; or, any white guy who makes it out of lower middle class and makes millions investment banking, which is really more legalized gambling with other people's money than anything else; both guys drive flashy cars, date flashy girls, go flashy places, and wear flashy garb).

Once wealth and status becomes more "usual" for people the desire for flash recedes, typically as they start to realize that what's flashy ≠ what's good, and what's good ≠ what's flashy, as I talked about here: "You're Passing Up the Hottest, Coolest Girls."

A good example of this is Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne in the Nolan Batman movies. He behaves shocking for high society because people who come from wealth don't typically drive sports cars, date movie stars, and buy things that are not for sale - that's the domain of the "new rich" who are still trying to prove themselves by what's impressive to their old, low wealth/status paradigm (see: Donald Trump).

Status is a really interesting concept to explore, actually - e.g., why poor/low status people think certain things are really high status that even middle status people think are silly or beneath them, etc. Much of it has to do with perspective: when you're on the bottom looking up, it often looks like the thing 10 feet above you is the top of the top, even if it's really only a fifth of the way up the tower, but you can't tell that from your perspective.

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Just wanted to point out that the guy in the video is ZYZZ, he is practically a mini-celebrity (or was at that time), an outlier for the most part. That said, I am the guy who started the blonde bombshells thread a while back because like with a lot of guys on here, I also struggled with the hot blonde types through a lot of my life. It used to be that I could get a tall brunette with a pretty face to sleep with me but the hot blonde types, I always failed with.

The good news is that things have managed to get better for me in this regard and I have found some trends. For one, blondes from more rural parts of the US who tend to look good are also very down to earth. Some have been receptive to me and I have managed to have a decent experience with them. Another thing, foreign blondes (from non-anglo areas) are also much more approachable and loving. Just two weeks ago I was chatting up this blonde 8 from Germany and she was very pleasant, I have run into her a few more times and she smiles when she walks by me and all of that.

Most of the times, I have realized that the issues I have had with the blonde bombshell types have happened because I went after a particular type. The suburban princesses who are likely to join sororities and as Chase said, try hard to fit in. What I have found is that blondes from foreign countries in particular do not have these massive egos and for the most part, the ones from rural areas don't either, they are just normal one. The sorority princess and suburban queen types are the ones who can be awful.

TLDR;

There are good blondes out there, and plenty of them at that.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Wanted to make this post to address my preference, I have always found white women to be much more attractive even before TV and media (though they had a role). I went to a mostly mexican and black high school (with some asians thrown in) in Northern California and I rarely found myself attracted to any of the girls there. Most of the girls were also were aggressive, rugged, and confrontational which just turned me off.

Guess part of it is also culture, I always found the hood basketball culture to be repulsive and have always been more into the All American type of bro culture and hot blondes are pedestalized in that culture.

I for some reason find that I am more at ease when I am with a white girl than I am with a girl of a minority group. Overtime I have made some exceptions for latinas with whiter features, mixed girls, and middle eastern girls with whiter features but I find that overall I am just more attracted to white girls. Some features like light skin and colored eyes are very appealing to me and blondes with good looks are my weakness.

That said, I am not here to complain, I am here to do. I am here to read, experiment, and go out there to where I am able to get the kind of women I love.

PS: Some lay reports are on the way!

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hate to come into this thread late Chase but I just had to talk about this here and offer my experience with it.

I notice that when I was growing up in the USA, a lot of the hot blonde types ran in certain crowds and this continued on to college as well. The kind of girls that loved to party, drink, and were the rich popular daddy girl types. In college I witnessed that you had sororities which were overwhelmingly blonde (most often bleached I would guess). Brunettes and redheads (rarely) I knew that ran in these crowds often had the same kind of personalities as well, the unpleasant, fake, bossy, and shallow types who only went for a certain type of men. So for a while I thought this was more of a crowd thing as opposed to a hair color/looks things. Back then I didn't have game either so my struggles would have been due to that. Now that I have grown in the game though, I am noticing that blondes (whether natural or fake) do tend to be a lot less receptive to approaches it seems. I have gone to so many social events where a brunette or redhead would be warm to me, smile, and try to get to know me better but I have rarely had a blonde do this. Feel like I can get a brunette 8 to actually go on a date with me (and I have) or a redhead 8 to like me but even a blonde 7 is a freaking challenge man.

Maybe it's because I am sensitive perhaps and just getting shit-tested and blondes might love to shit-test a guy but I notice there is somewhat of a difference I notice. I approach a brunette or redhead and sometimes I do get smiles, interests, and some positive vibes but I rarely get that when I approach a blonde (can't remember it happening to me once tbh).

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i tend to find the hottest girls, who are often blonde, react to curiosity and intrigue more strongly. some guys give so much power to a certain type of girl by being totally transparent in their attraction. girls can sense it when you view her as some type of late level boss. stuff like this is inner game deficiencies and low self esteeem on display. knowing youre enough goes a long way. if you don’t feel it she’ll sense that something is off. fwiw my girlfriend is one of those 5’9 hot blondes. you wouldn’t think it were odd if you saw her in a magazine. she is constantly worried about being enough herself. i find this the case with really hot girl. they’re full of insecurities. be certain in your own reality and you can suck these kind of girls in. guys sell themselves short going too direct.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I don't know what happened in the past few years but the kinds of women I find to be the most hostile now are dark haired white girls, think we all see the type at clubs. Most of the times I find blondes very approachable but it is usually Italian looking women and dark haired white women who I find are hostile as fuck. Only exception is if you are a blond haired white dude or a ginger white guy, they really love those.

>