"I don't trust you"

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everyone,

Just had one of the weirdest girls to date. I'm curious what you would have done in this situation.

Party at a friends' place. Lots of people. Not the crazy drinking kind, it's a bit more elegant, the type where social circles meet.

Cute Swedish blonde in the corner, was talking to some guys and she was very vocal in her group's conversation. She had a very boyish vibe and was bantering with a lot of the guys.

I find a way to get close to her incidentally, I open her saying the music could be better (she was saying she's into rock earlier).

We instantly hit it off. We have a conversation of about 50 minutes full-on, during which we talk about sex, women, pretty much everything. She was feeling very bad that "sex is trivialized in Swedish culture", so that was a bit of a warning sign for me but not too much.

I touch her, she responds well. We tease each other a lot. I get her number and text her while she's looking.

When the party was dying down towards the end, I go for the pull. I ask her to come home with me, for some wine and to listen to some rock music.

She LEGIT looks me dead in the eyes and says "I don't trust you". I look at her kind of dumbfounded, didn't say anything. She goes "It's a girl thing".

I tell her that it's a bit hurtful she said that but I understand. She says we can still talk. I say I'm not interested in talking with someone who doesn't trust me, and I encourage her to find someone else she can have distrustful conversations with. I leave.

She chases me HARD. Legit around the party, whatever group I'm in, she's finding a way to come closer. At the end after I leave she texts me some totally random bs - "Halloween is so nice. The autumn leaves are pretty".

I spent a few more texts with her asking her to either apologise and start trusting me or leave me alone. She says "I'm alight thanks".

Guys what the fuck... almost an hour of great conversation and and compliance only to hit me with that. I really liked her too. It totally ruined my momentum, especially seeing her in other groups. And for a moment I really felt like I was an untrustworthy person.

How do you not let this kind of stuff get to you?

This was an easy lay, that you let go... "i don't trust you" she is just trying to feel you out? She was asking in womanese "should i trust you?" see if you can reassure her that is safe for her to leave with you, women have some concerns at times pre pull even if they are ready to go:

- am i safe since men are physically stronger
-is this guy cool, is he is going to be pushy before sex, clingy/stalker after sex.
-is he good in bed
-am i going to get fuck and dump...
-am i going to get judge and fuck up my reputation as slut
- is this dude married, does he has an std etc...

^ depending on situation at times, (no objections smooth sailing), but at times some girls may bring any or some of those objection, the trust you, is maybe "am i safe to come with this dude"

One time i pull a girl in my drive way, she started acting weird and ask me to drop her off at any gas station, she will get an ubber..... I said "what is wrong are you sure?, i don't understand we are here"

at that point she kept repeating "take me to a gas station" after the 3rd attempt without getting reactive or mad, i said "ok no problem" as i drive 2 minutes, she changes her mind.... she was just testing (i assumed in this case safefy and pushy).... Fucked the shit out of her...

This girl was just shit testing you, looking for your reactions, you accidentally did good, with the take away...... That made her invest more as you notice (you were doing that without knowing).... But then it was too much you plowing uncalibrated with the "apologize" and she was "whatever this dude does not get it he is socially uncalibrated"

Last edited:

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i did get the lay in the end. we met and she legit dropped ALL the games. she was super serious, not even joking with me, but she complied all the way.

it felt really weird like there was no tests at all and she was acting like a man, very solemn. It was like she was looking for my approval all the way and had no idea how to react, when I teased her she took everything serious, as in "you really mean that? you don't like me?". so I dropped the teases and kept complimenting her, and she was really happy. then I pulled to my place and she was down for everything.

i guess she really liked me and she was afraid I would leave if she played games, so she was very careful

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i did get the lay in the end. we met and she legit dropped ALL the games. she was super serious, not even joking with me, but she complied all the way.

it felt really weird like there was no tests at all and she was acting like a man, very solemn. It was like she was looking for my approval all the way and had no idea how to react, when I teased her she took everything serious, as in "you really mean that? you don't like me?". so I dropped the teases and kept complimenting her, and she was really happy. then I pulled to my place and she was down for everything.

i guess she really liked me and she was afraid I would leave if she played games, so she was very careful
This is my point you had the lay all along and you missed it 1st time by being that reactive and miss reading situation

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is my point you had the lay all along and you missed it 1st time by being that reactive and miss reading situation
Yep.

As the others have also pointed out, I needed to not take women's words so seriously. This whole thread was very helpful and made me realise a woman's actions are the main thing that matters - and some women have weird-ass ways to express their objections.

Also rapport building was something sorely missing from my interactions, since I started focusing more on it my consistency went through the roof.

So thanks again everyone :)

>