LR 
I flake first

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thought I will write my first LR. I have 2 lays till now. I will keep comparing this one with my previous lay and in 2 ways one how much was the situation different and how much was girl different.

This lay took 2 dates within a week, had scheduled it through bumble. Last one took around 2 months and 5-7 dates. However, 1 month was due to the girl being out of town, so had to keep her attracted throughout.

This girl was single from last 8 months. Last girl was in a relationship but hated that guy (he cheated on her).

Both girls were into me for some reason after meeting me.

Both auto invested.

Both have lived independently

This one is young. Other one was old.

She seems less clingy now. Previous one was super clingy.

This lay went like chatting on bumble, scheduling date, not getting number, again trying for number, getting phone number, scheduling date and meeting her on the date. Scheduling next date within next 2 days and lay.

Talked about movies, why she is in town and her friends and then asked if she wants to meet.

She said ok.

Asked for her number, she said to ping me there only.

Didn't texted anything except asking how long she is on bumble.

She answered.

She did not asked whether we are meeting in the evening or not. Didn't texted her anything because of it.

(Actual reason was I had some plans and I was tired. However, this must have communicated non neediness)

After this I text her following night, couldn't make it yesterday and asked what she did yesterday. ( Did this sort of make her as chaising me, not super Smooth I guess)

-> I am going to this regularly for girls. If they iron out schedule themselves good otherwise I will text next day.

Asked why she didn't texted me to iron out schedule.

She said, she thought I was busy.

I said indeed but I can make time for her with this emoji 😁 (to make her feel special)

Then I go on to check her schedule for next 3 days.

She seems free.

New movie has came in town. Ask whether she wants to watch it. She says yes. I say ok we will watch tomorrow.

I don't ask for number this. (Thinking if she wants to go she will try to schedule herself)

(Also, I was texting some other girl who was super into movie, actually I decide to go with her)

The day prior I had asked her is she watching some web series.

She replies me after my movie date ends with some series name having heartbreak in it.

This is my opening, I say what who broke your heart my darling...

She plays along with me.

Then we role play as sort of gf/bf having trouble in relationship and I cheating on her. Asking her how to make up but not giving in to her demands. Then we discuss a bit about alcohol and weed. I frame her as, she is trying to get me intoxicated, so, she can take advantage of me.

She eats it. After sometime she texts me something and I leave her unanswered.

She says she don't know my name. I call back out gf/bf roleplay bringing the fact she never gave me attention and that's why our relationship strained.

I tell her I watched the movie we were planning to watch together.

She says how can I?

I say give your number will plan something else.

She again ask me to tell on app.

I say you don't trust me.

She brings the fact she don't know my name.

I do a callback about being a delivery boy.

She laughs and share her number.

<Took some work>

Lessons ->

she will iron out the date when sufficiently interested.

Use humor to overcome resistance

Spike her emotions thorough role plays or movies and books.

Make her laugh, enjoying texting yourself if important, if it feels dry to you it will dry to her as well

Better to wait for a good message/ text idea rather than a send a dry

Girls will be less forgiving on text. (Abundance+ she don't know you)

Call her once as soon as you get her number and make it fun

Convey non-neediness by telling her other plans/flaking/ leaving her on read

Phone Call

Just before phone call texted her on WhatsApp. Didn't told her name. Told her I like to be mysterious. ( She gave a bit of resistance to this but finally eat it; brought it back later you are so mysterious)

Digged a bit on her relationship and teasing

Told her to call
/text me in the evening.

Date

I arrived 5 min late. ( This is always good I guess; free compliance; can be used a an ice breaker)

Went to beach.

Deep dived her a lot

Lot of kino from start.

It was on a beach. I get her to talk about herself look at her romantically.

We grab coffee and then we head home together. She drops me. She was fixing her dress a lot i tell her she is trying to grab my attention through her boobs.

She says no, I teaser her on this again and then grab her close to me.

When we arrive at my home I kiss on her on cheeks and leave.

She texts me afterwards.

(Good she liked me)

2nd date

Again on a beach

This time I play 3 animal game with her and kiss her before last interpretation.

She kisses me back very hard.

Then I do romantic shit like grabbing her hand and running and spinning her. There is moon light.

I suggest we go for movie but there are no theatres. I say we can book a room.
It was late at night, I then say she should not distrub her roommate and she dont have key to her house so she agrees.

After we reach hotel lay is easy.

Zero LMR.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Props on your second lay, @empath. Pretty by the book here! A couple smooth moves:

The day prior I had asked her is she watching some web series.

She replies me after my movie date ends with some series name having heartbreak in it.

This is my opening, I say what who broke your heart my darling...

She plays along with me.

Then we role play as sort of gf/bf having trouble in relationship and I cheating on her. Asking her how to make up but not giving in to her demands. Then we discuss a bit about alcohol and weed. I frame her as, she is trying to get me intoxicated, so, she can take advantage of me.

She eats it. After sometime she texts me something and I leave her unanswered.

She says she don't know my name. I call back out gf/bf roleplay bringing the fact she never gave me attention and that's why our relationship strained.

I tell her I watched the movie we were planning to watch together.

She says how can I?

I say give your number will plan something else.

She again ask me to tell on app.

I say you don't trust me.

She brings the fact she don't know my name.

I do a callback about being a delivery boy.

She laughs and share her number.

<Took some work>

Very well done on this whole bit. Solid bantering here.

Lessons ->

she will iron out the date when sufficiently interested.

Use humor to overcome resistance

Spike her emotions thorough role plays or movies and books.

Make her laugh, enjoying texting yourself if important, if it feels dry to you it will dry to her as well

Better to wait for a good message/ text idea rather than a send a dry

Girls will be less forgiving on text. (Abundance+ she don't know you)

Call her once as soon as you get her number and make it fun

Convey non-neediness by telling her other plans/flaking/ leaving her on read

Nice realizations!

I would just say be careful about the other plans/flaking/leaving on read.

It can work very well with some girls. With others it may backfire. Really depends on value + attainability.

With girls you don't know well, and don't have much context with (i.e., significant in-person interaction time), you may not know exactly how she's going to take it. Might hurt, might help.

As always, field testing is the great instructor!

Date

I arrived 5 min late. ( This is always good I guess; free compliance; can be used a an ice breaker)

Went to beach.

Deep dived her a lot

Lot of kino from start.

It was on a beach. I get her to talk about herself look at her romantically.

We grab coffee and then we head home together. She drops me. She was fixing her dress a lot i tell her she is trying to grab my attention through her boobs.

She says no, I teaser her on this again and then grab her close to me.

When we arrive at my home I kiss on her on cheeks and leave.

She texts me afterwards.

(Good she liked me)

2nd date

Again on a beach

This time I play 3 animal game with her and kiss her before last interpretation.

She kisses me back very hard.

Then I do romantic shit like grabbing her hand and running and spinning her. There is moon light.

I suggest we go for movie but there are no theatres. I say we can book a room.
It was late at night, I then say she should not distrub her roommate and she dont have key to her house so she agrees.

After we reach hotel lay is easy.

Zero LMR.

Looking good man! The second of many.

Cheers,
Chase

>