I get tired pretty fast during sex

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi there,

I lost my virginity this year and right now I have regular sex with my second girlfriend.
I try to do the adapted missionary and after a few trials I can confidently say I'm getting really good at it.
But I cant seem to keep pounding long enough to get her off.

After 2-3 minutes of pounding I feel tired so I stop and the rhythm gets interrupted. And the last times she told me she felt close to orgasm
I wonder what can I do to better my performance?
Maybe eat something energizing right before?
I am a healthy male with a healthy body.
I workout but never cardio. Maybe more cardio?

Any tips would be welcomed!

Thanks

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You gotta do cardio and get fit lol, I remember being out of shape and gassing out after a couple minutes at one time or another too, lol. There are ways to get around it, but you are best off just doing some crunches, pushups, star jumps and chin ups until you are strong enough to hold your own weight easily, then go for a thirty minute run a couple times a week. You will feel the difference right away, cuz itll lower your heart rate, so you will be hovering at 120 beats during intercourse rather than like 150+ which is why you are gassing out

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How much does OP exercise, and what kind? It seems like you're a young guy and you just lost your virginity, you should definitely have enough energy for sex!

unnuuu

Rookie
Rookie
I always had good endurance when it comes to running but I struggled for a while with getting tired during sex. My problem was going at it too intence and not finding a comfortable position.

The problem was solved when I calmed down, found a comfy position and started going slower. You can still be firm with the girl and she will feel like she is getting pounded. I like to view it like a marathon, find your flow and your second breath. It seems that what girls truly enjoy is a steady rythm over a long period of time. Only get intense when going for the orgasm (if you feel like it).

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Train in boxing or HIIT. I will promise you this will help you with the bangingzzz. Grappling is relevant as well. Lol

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In this respect, nothing has helped me more than regularly performing heavy barbell squats.

No kidding. They will improve your cardiovascular endurance. They will build your abdominals, your glutes, your hip thrust.

My performance in bed was boosted. If you can squat a 120 kg barbell, then you can properly fuck a 60 kg girlfriend.

To ramp up your squats to above 100 kg, as a perfect beginner, it can take 4 to 6 months of training using progressive overload.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I were you , I would just start doing cardio in the park or something . The first month will be crazy but after that you should be fine .

remember going to the gym is good for muscles and so on , and for sure you need to do it , but do not forget to also do cardio before you actually start doing the gym exercises . One gives you stamina ( cardio ) , the other one gives you strength for when you do kinky things( not missionary )

hope this helps :)

>