I having a tough situation, I need your advice

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, I need an advice urgently

My situation is tough. At the beginning of the year I realized that one I wanted to be with one girl I know in January. On Valentine's I gave her a present, and she told me I was a nice guy, and many other stuff. I have been helping her studying during this semester, helping her doing stuff, and buying things for her.

Two weeks ago, my cousin gave me two tickets to go to a concert. I told her if she wanted to go, she happily replied yes. The next day, she asked me to sell my ticket to a girl that is her friend, because it was her birthday. I told her I could buy another one for her. I did bought the ticket.

I spent the whole day with her during Wednesday. She told me if I wanted to go to a nightclub witth her and her friends. She have never invited me to anything. I couldn't go.

During Thursday I asked her about where do we were going to met to go to the concert. She told me that her mother won't let her go to the concert, unless her brother went to it. She once again, wanted my ticket.

I resisted to sell the ticket to her, but at the end I agreed to sell the ticket to her. She told me that everyman must be like me, that she will go with me to have dinner, to nightclubs, to another concert, and also that I was an amazing guy. She just paid me one ticket.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man,
I'm sorry this reply will be a bit of "tough love" but this forum really isn't where you need to go for relationship advice.

When someone asks for "urgent help with the one special girl". the advice you will always get here is... forget her... meet many more girls.

Again, the usual advice applies, you moved too slow, you acted too "nice"... she probably sees you as a push over now. Why could she not get her own tickets?

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
we've ll been there man, and it's a hard lesson to learn. don't give girls gifts, and don't buy shit for them, especially when they ask you to, at least not until after you two have done the dirty deed. and even then, don't go crazy.

read the content on girlschase, there are a few articles in particular which should point you in the right direction. off the top of my head there's one called something like: "how to get girls, the last post you'll ever need" which is much of chase's advice in compressed form

and remember, listen to actions, not words. yeah she's saying how awesome you are and all that but it's just empty words so she can get what she wants.

bottom line, you need to stay away from this girl now. don't be rude, don't be bitter. just keep your distance and meet other girls.

my 2 cents ;-)

also just found this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1563

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A) She is using you, and your just as bad trying to bribe your way into her panties, that's not nice guy behaviour. :/
B) If she was prepared to buy your ticket off you, why didn't she just get another ticket? Bit odd that.

Start with the basics, read everything on chases site on being a man.

>