I NEED HELP!!. Is there an article here about this?

PureGold

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys, I am kind of confused here

I am seeing different style of verbal escalation in the seduction community now days. I have seen a lot of articles of Teevster, Chase and everybody but any of them address my confusion (maybe there are)

These are the different style I am seeing

Indirect Sexualization: In this category you don't show direct interest in the girl. Some ways to perform this type of escalation are:
  • Teevster's Sex Talk in which, for example, you talk about 8 types of orgasms, but you don't say that you are going to do that with her. Interest is always minimum.
  • Sexual Probing Questions, more direct than teevster's sex talk but still under the category of indirect because you still not saying you wanna do sexual things with her, examples are, what's your favorite positions in bed? do you like to be spanked? Do you like dominant guys? basically any type os sexual question fall in this category because again, despite you are asking her sexual questions, not necessarily means, you are interested in her
The good thing about this method is that you can move the interaction forward without risking "giving your power away" or giving her the validation that you are interested in having sex with her"" and at the moment you have to pull the trigger you know it is massively on

at the other hand, there is:

Direct Sexualization: Many seducers use this type of verbal escalation that is always mixed with physical escalation, unlike the indirect way which requieres less physical escalation for same results, you easily give your power away and risk validating her without getting success at the end. The method starts by showing statments of interests such as "you are sexy", followed by "I like your body", then "I like your legs, ass, or whatever."
And other seducers use a less direct version of it such as sexual inuendos which are statements of interests too but less direct but it still fall under the direct category

Many questions come to my head:
- Can you use both at the same time and if so, how? what would be the moment where you switch to show real interest in her?
- Can you be talking about the 8 types of orgasm and then say that "she is sexy"? because it seems you are fucking up the main benefits of the sex talk if so

help!

PureGold
"Life sucks but I don't suck":p

Last edited:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Think your understanding of why this stuff works isn’t filled out enough. You should try both until you get to the point where you realize why this stuff works and why it is used the way it is. There are pro’s and con’s to both.

Till then it’ll continue to be confusing because they both work for different reasons yet you get the same result. Arousal.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Indirect Sexualization: In this category you don't show direct interest in the girl. Some ways to perform this type of escalation are:
  • Teevster's Sex Talk in which, for example, you talk about 8 types of orgasms, but you don't say that you are going to do that with her. Interest is always minimum.
at the other hand, there is:

Direct Sexualization: Many seducers use this type of verbal escalation that is always mixed with physical escalation, unlike the indirect way which requieres less physical escalation for same results, you easily give your power away and risk validating her without getting success at the end. The method starts by showing statments of interests such as "you are sexy", followed by "I like your body", then "I like your legs, ass, or whatever."
Many questions come to my head:
- Can you use both at the same time and if so, how? what would be the moment where you switch to show real interest in her?
- Can you be talking about the 8 types of orgasm and then say that "she is sexy"? because it seems you are fucking up the main benefits of the sex talk if so

@Teevster

>