If your gf had an onlyfans account with feet pics?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I got asked this hypothetical question by a girl from work and I asked other people around my job.They said they wouldn't have an issue and questioned what's the problem with having a gf with a onlyfans if she just posts feet pics, but nearly all of them were girls and maybe like one or two guys said they would be ok with it,but they aren't the most masculine guys so I wasn't the most convinced. I kinda empathethically said no just because I thought it was weird and dumb. My argument was why does your gf need to entertain weird men on the internet willing to pay for feet pics she should be able to support herself with her own money and not use something like that for money. It seemed like a lower value thing to do. The girls reasoning was if some weirdo on the internet is willing to offer money for pics of her feet why not it's easy money? The guy was like she could use that money to pay for vacations the two of yall could go to and have a good time and basically just use it for your benefit.
I wanted to know what you guys on here would think. I could've been overreacting and making it a bigger deal than it is because I formed my based on what would someone from girlschase do? Would a higher value guy allow this or would they not be bothered by this because you could captialize on your gf having an onlyfans with feet pics? This is all strictly hypothetical and not a current situation that i'm in.

Last edited:
>