I'm depressed.

Avalanche

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm so depressed of myself. I feel like a pathetic loser. And women doesn't give a shit about a loser like me. I'm so confused and lost. I don't feel like a man. I'm just a crying little pussy. I want to be a man. But I don't know how to.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey mate I was just reading through some of your earlier threads and I thought you received some pretty good advice here, and from Chase himself no less, quite an honour. If you aren't in a state where you feel approaching is an option, what about some fundamentals work as I suggested here. I noticed that you raised some minor objection to each of these and other suggestions, which is something we see a lot here.

There seem to be 2 kinds of guys, the first type receives some advice and goes out and implements it within days, and then comes back and says "well, I noticed an improvement in XXX but on the other hand it didn't seem to solve the YYY problem because ZZZ, what should I try next?" whereas the second type doesn't try the advice at all and immediately responds "that advice will never work because XXX"... and, sure, the advice might be terrible, but unless he's an advanced seducer he will never know until he tries it. Guess who makes more progress as a seducer, first or second type?

Ray

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Avalanche-

To build on what Ray said... start cranking the handle.

Whether you're lifting weights in the air, writing pages for your next book, or talking to a pretty girl, it's pretty tough to feel bad about yourself when you're in action.

It's when you're sitting still twiddling your thumbs that all the bad thoughts creep in and take over.

Want fewer bad thoughts? Spend more time in action instead of thumb-twiddling.

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Avalanche-

To build on what Ray said... start cranking the handle.

Whether you're lifting weights in the air, writing pages for your next book, or talking to a pretty girl, it's pretty tough to feel bad about yourself when you're in action.

It's when you're sitting still twiddling your thumbs that all the bad thoughts creep in and take over.

Want fewer bad thoughts? Spend more time in action instead of thumb-twiddling.

Chase

I was just thinking about this, think you can make a post on taking more action Chase?

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Avalanche,

I've been in your situation before. If you really are that depressed on a daily basis, having girls in your life won't solve your problems. Especially if your problems stem from chemical imbalances in the brain (i.e. clinical depression). It is possible to pull yourself out of depression on your own- in fact, Chase has an article about it. https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-o ... depression
But generally speaking, its wiser to get professional help. I recommend talking to a therapist about your problems, or at the very least bringing it up next time you talk to your doctor.

>