LR--  I'm not having sex with you (30/03)

lindsayrrr

Space Monkey
space monkey
so met this girl on a bus. we exchanged contacts after i suggest we meet up at a nice bar. texted for about a few days. i call her to setup the date. we meet up as planned...and i think my problem starts here:

i was really friendly on the date, didn't make much sexual talk, teased her abit but no real sexuality was shown from my side. didn't ask her to sit next to me either (headslap).

we exchanged venues to play some pool. i start flirting abit while playing, but was mostly building connection with her.

at the end of the game i suggest we go home together to chill. she mentions its too quick since she doesn't really know me well. we had spent about 3hrs together on the date.

i suggest another bar then and we chill there. i sort become quiet in the new venue (lost interest and wasnt investing much in the convo). she asked for a way to sober before driving home and i suggest we go for a walk, then i retract by saying its too cold and go quiet again. she then asks how far to my place and i tell her. she agrees to come to sober up there and we head off.

at my place we chill in my room, i give her some water and put on music vids to fill the silence. she sits on the bed abit away from me. we chat about the music and i get up to "clean" something but sit down much closer to her on the bed.

some small chit chat but im trying to get a good moment to go for the kiss. it doesn't come so i turn her head and go for it. she reciprocates and we start making out.

at some point she puts her water down and we start again. its really passionate and i can feel she wants it too. i bring to lay down from a sitting position still continuing to kiss.

i start caressing her and memory kinda fails but i think i move to touch her pussy over the jeans. she then gets up and sits on top of me, still making out, then stops to say we not going to have sex. i smile and say yeah we not, we just enjoying the moment.

we carry on making out and i move for her pussy again. she then stops making out and gets off me saying she has to go. im cool with this thinking shes still gonna chill and let me try again. but she gets up picks up her handbag and walks toward the door.

im kinda shocked by this and get up too realising its over. i open for her and she heads to her car. we chat abit and i kiss her before she gets in. she drives off :(

i think i was too friendly and thus made it weird making a move on her.
let me know if that's my only issue guys.
thanks.

>