What's new

Im really giving up on women this time. I really hate them

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You summarized my troubles tenfold. I dont know what to do anymore

You do know what to do... we've given you lots and lots of different options. IMO, you need to figure out your emotions first or that'll be a roadblock for the rest of your life until you do.

If you want vagina, it's really easy, go to Latin America or Vietnam or somewhere like that, where it's really easy to get laid... that won't help with your emotions though, it'll just give you a boost that everything isn't hopeless.

If you don't fix your emotions, they'll run your mind until you do.

Now, it's time to get your big boy pants on, create a plan, and start working towards that plan until you have the results you want.

I'm happy to help with that. We're all in this together. But if you just want to whine, complain, and talk about how your life sucks and you don't know what to do, nobody can help you. It's up to you to create the life you want. Nobody else can do that for you.

Make a decision, work towards what you want, and we'll see you on the journey.

Last edited:
the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I just not going to bother anymore. The depression I feel on a daily basis and inner turmoil I cant fuck with it anymore. Im so done. My biggest problem is operating without them. I mean I could never get them but I have to prevent myself from ever trying.

Such bullshit creatures they are. They are just parasites that just leech off of you. I don't want them anymore even though they never wanted me. It is what it is. Women live a super privileged life and most men arent going to worthy of being the top 20 percent. Most of us are going to lose so most of us gonna get fucked in the end. So why even bother with them in the first place but wasting time.
Learn to laugh at yourself. It frees you so much. Write reports and reject victimhood. Get some sleep, exercise, meditate, work on things outside of women. Stop auto rejecting and really look into yourself in regards to your relationship with women.

Some brutal honesty but this mindset is exactly the mindset that will not get you women regardless of what you want ( fuckbuddy, wife, friend, whatever().

Hell this mentality is even grotesque to us and yourself.Causing you further turmoil and the outside generally to want little to do with your negative, sapping, defeatist attitude.

What do you want out of life?
What's your plan to get it?
How'd your plan go?
Do you need a new plan or to double down on this one?