I'm sorry Chase. You reach my level before I did

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That's what I use too.

Trouble is when you're lazy and already took it off or never put one on... and now you're shagging and it's 5 feet away.

Oh man, I like that alliteration.

I'll honor it with a brief return from rap retirement...

Wanna cockblock me?
I'll put you into your grave.
Split your side from your hide
With my imperious glaive.
Ain't nobody dumb enough
To try that shit should get saved.
If she's with me than she's with me,
The unstoppable knave.
I know you thinkin' that the friend zone
Is the right place to be;
You suspectin' you're collecting
Points with her over me.
But if that be true then wouldn't you
Be leaving with she?
Instead you running interference;
Well, I'll bury you, G.
[chorus]
Cock block glock pop,
Bitch-made men have got to stop.
If you rain on Chase parade
Then I'ma rain on ya top
With a hail of cuts and bullets
That'll make your corpse drop.
Cock block glock pop,
Bitch-made men have got to stop.
If you rain on Chase parade
Then I'ma rain on ya top
With a hail of cuts and bullets
That'll make your corpse drop.
im reading this in an ali g accent

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good looking out, Skills.

I do like that style. Come to think of it, I've noticed it a bunch and sort of registered mentally it as 'peak sexy' but never tried it.

I'm going try wearing it and see how it suits me.

Cheers for the tip!

Yeah like i can picture you like this:

895f2a82-5e1c-46b3-9d86-2b83103b8ece.jpg

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wh
Yeah like i can picture you like this:

895f2a82-5e1c-46b3-9d86-2b83103b8ece.jpg

What are the elements of this beard Skills? Checked out some of your old posts but maybe I was too smoothbrained to find a clear description

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wh

What are the elements of this beard Skills? Checked out some of your old posts but maybe I was too smoothbrained to find a clear description

hey roundy, first you do not want a beard that is too thick, based on study the 5-10 day stubble is were is at, also you don't really want a full beard that is thick covering your face cause is attractive to other dudes and no women (though some guys pull off the lumber jack look, some women like)...

But for greatest results is the runway male model type beard, i call it the poverty beard... It is unique, modern, it give the illusion of a square jaw line while bringing face angularity, and it could work with women that are not into beards (i have dated women that are not into beards cause of the confusion of this beard lol)...

here is the video:

here is chase dude type look alike, if i was coaching chase on max asthetics would imitate:

Last edited:

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hey roundy, first you do not want a beard that is too thick, based on study the 5-10 day stubble is were is at, also you don't really want a full beard that is thick covering your face cause is attractive to other dudes and no women (though some guys pull off the lumber jack look, some women like)...

But for greatest results is the runway male model type beard, i call it the poverty beard... It is unique, modern, it give the illusion of a square jaw line while bringing face angularity, and it could work with women that are not into beards (i have dated women that are not into beards cause of the confusion of this beard lol)...

here is the video:

here is chase dude type look alike, if i was coaching chase on max asthetics would imitate:

Hey Skills, thanks for the reply. Gonna field test this for sure

>