LR  I'm still with him (Part 1)

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just returned from a summer trip around Eastern Europe. This field report involves a Polish girl I met in Belgrade, the capitol city of Serbia.

I was a bit put off by the women of Serbia. I heard they were tall, and they were. But I like tall women. However, I also found the majority to be down a notch from the talent I witnessed in other countries, like Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Romania. There were plenty of beauties, just over all I was more enamoured in Bulgaria, where I just came from. I was thinking of going back to Bulgaria since I’d hooked up with a nice girl there, but I also wanted a girl I could travel with, so started hanging out around the hostel in Belgrade and chatting up traveller girls there.

The girl working the desk was Serbian, and a special sort of pretty. So I spent time working on her. She was warm and talkative, but when I got to asking her out, she wasn’t giving me much.

“What are your plans tonight?” I asked. She doesn’t like to party, and doesn’t do much, because she’s “boring.” I teased her, “Oh… you’re sooo old (about 23). Are you going to spend the night knitting, reading romance novels and playing with your cats?”

The Serbian just stared at me, smiling, but another girl who I hadn’t noticed before, was giggling like a teenage girl who just met Justin Bieber. I made another bad joke, and again she giggled. I point at her, “Well SHE thinks I’m funny.”

“You are!” she replied.

I took a good look at her. She was very attractive as well. Maybe not as stunning as the Serbian, but far more receptive, and very sexy. She had these great big blue anime eyes, and natural dark and long eye lashes. Shorter than me, fit, sexy legs, ample curves, not fat, and a cute, elven face. But most of all, I like her, because she liked me.

In night game I teach guys to go for the women who like them. Sure you can seduce girls who are harder to get, but don’t ignore the signs from girls that want your attention either.

She disappears into the hostel. I go out for a walk and when I return she’s sitting on the front steps. I don’t hesitate and open her up. She’s from Poland, and travelled here via hitchhiking to see the Serbian guy who works at the hostel.

“Oh, so you’re not sleeping here?” I asked.

“No… I’m staying at his place,” referring to hostel employee. “I just hang out while he works.”

We end up chatting for about fifteen minutes, and the hostel guy occasionally walks by, and shoots us a cool glance. She’s laughing at my jokes, and I steal a touch on her hand, pointing out something about her nail polish.

I like this girl. I don’t care she’s with this guy. I’m going to steal her, I decide. So I get her Instagram. It was time to eject anyway, because the hostel guy was starting to interrupt us. He could tell, as could I, that something was off between the two of them.

That evening I text her this: “Come with me to Hungary.”

She was only staying with him for a week, and then backpacking again. I was also backpacking, so I figured I could steal her, as a travel companion. But the message was “Be with me,” not just “Travel with me.” She knew that.

“Sorry, but I came here for him.”

Well, at least I tried. I thought that was the end of Polish girl. But hours later, that night she texted me: “What are you doing tonight? Want to grab a beer?”

Beer? Fuck yes. So we meet up in the centre, buy some beers and walk around the castle. At one point, I put my hand on her bare leg, and run it slowly up and down, commenting on how smooth they are. “Don’t just touch my legs like that,” she says, “I’m still with him…”

“Oh yeah?” I reply. “And how is that working out for you?”

This is my go to line for women with boyfriends.

She blinks her big eyes, frowns and says, “Actually… well… not so good.”

A few minutes later, I take my finger, point it at her leg, then as if daring her to stop me, I poke it. She doesn’t say a thing. Vines are swinging.

To be continued....

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
(Part 2)

We walk around Belgrade, buying the occasional beer, with lots of incidental and explicit touching. I’m making sure she knows I’m not going to be her friend. The sub-communication is that I will bang her. But I’m also using my verbal game to show her I’m not a weakling. I’m confident around good looking women, but I don’t need her. It would be nice, but I’m not going to fall in love and try to control her.

It’s hard to describe how I do this. I can just say it’s about “being in the moment” fully. You are present. You’re not pre meditating, and this comes off as authentic. There’s a lot of cliche buzz words but it does explain how you communicate your confidence and value. If you want to learn more about this way of being, I’d advise watching a few seasons of The Dog Whisperer. What Caesar does with dogs and their owners is very applicable to learning pickup.

Verbally you can drop little stories, about the slutty girl you banged in Norway, and how she’s a good friend now. Or how jealousy is such bullshit and you had to dump a girl for that, even though she was pretty. It shows you’re going to be chill and not try to control her if she decides to sleep with you.

We find a hooka bar, and I order the local vodka. She doesn’t want any at first, but I call her a fake Pole, she laughs and we drink. Ten minutes later I pull her in to me, and we make out. So that happened.

I was staying at a hostel and she was staying with hostel guy. She also told me she had to go because he was getting off work. I told her she could leave tonight, come with me, and we could share an air bnb. But she had to go. I wasn’t sure at that point if she was mine, or his. I’m positive she wasn’t sure either.

She’d been arguing with this guy. I knew she was feeling me, the new guy from Canada. Her guy was being jealous, needy, and controlling. She was especially pissed off because he chose to speak only in Serbian around his friends, excluding her from the conversation. So the next morning when she messaged me “You still want to travel with me?” I knew she’d found her excuse to leave him.

I bought us two bus tickets to the next city (about $7 Euros) and off we went. I rented an air bnb and we fucked like little bunnies for three days and nights. I nailed her so hard I broke the bed and had to pay the owner for repairs.

I could add a lot more detail, but that would turn this into a novelette.

The main take away: She says she’s not available, she’s with another guy, she doesn’t want to be touched… all of these situations change. A woman’s mood is like the ocean, moving, shifting, rising and falling. If you have something she wants, a better offer, you can influence her. In this case I gave her an opportunity to escape an unpleasant situation. Also, I was her travel companion, and probably a more interesting guy than the one she was with.

Don’t give up so easily. Trust that you’re higher value than the other guy she’s with. You are more fun than her plans. And don’t be afraid to give her an offer to think about. She might just decide that sleeping with you is a good life decision.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You are an inspiration. Some really calibrated moves in here that I will definitely steal.

Roundy

>