In the worst case situation if a girl says 'marry me or get out of my apartment' what should you say to bargain to stay for a bit longer?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bargain to stay a bit longer in order to buy time to book a flight back to your Mom's basement

Aside from offering to pay half the rent

I'm trying to be mentally ready for a worst case scenario

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are you really sure she can say that? In my own opinion it's better to just move out if you sense that she wants to kick you out of her apartment.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bargain to stay a bit longer in order to buy time to book a flight back to your Mom's basement

Aside from offering to pay half the rent

I'm trying to be mentally ready for a worst case scenario

Dude, the worst case scenario is her listening to all the codewords and keyphrases you seem to be planning to spring on her and thinking "what the hell am I doing with this guy?"

The art of seduction is the art of capturing a woman's imagination so that you can bang her silly, not some kind of bag of linguistic tricks for bargaining with your landlord.

focus

Space Monkey
space monkey
Is there really a need for all these new threads? Unless you're trolling, which wouldn't surprise me, could you please stick to one thread?

Also in terms of actual advice, I would say stop focusing on all this surface level "lines to say". You have obviously have some inner game issues to work on so try starting there instead.

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Is there really a need for all these new threads? Unless you're trolling, which wouldn't surprise me, could you please stick to one thread?

Also in terms of actual advice, I would say stop focusing on all this surface level "lines to say". You have obviously have some inner game issues to work on so try starting there instead.

"You have obviously have some inner game issues to work on so try starting there instead."

ty!!!!!!!!!!! What tangible things would you do? Rn just studying for online classes

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"You have obviously have some inner game issues to work on so try starting there instead."

ty!!!!!!!!!!! What tangible things would you do? Rn just studying for online classes
Are you a student? Is it possible to stay with friends instead? If so, you could always spend the weekends with her.

focus

Space Monkey
space monkey

What tangible things? Well that is the question...

It's hard to say exactly what you need to do because I am not you and I don't know you. I will say the first step though would be to understand the root causes of the issues. You could start off by trying to answer the following questions:

- Why am I worried about all things that 'could' happen theoretically (and are these things even likely)? What's the underlying reasons? Is it obsessive thoughts, is it spending too much time alone, is it personality, is it something else?
- Why do I feel the need to ask all these surface level questions? Are there better questions I could be asking that are not just for some really specific, niche situation and that would also help solve my problems in a more generalised way so I could handle all these situations naturally?

Anyway I'm just putting these questions out as a potential starting point for you to try diagnose your situation a little more. I'm sure others can chime in to give their thoughts on that as well. Once you start to get a better idea what the core issues are, then you can look at tangible steps to fix them.

Also, in terms of study, how many hours per week do you spend on that?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What tangible things? Well that is the question...

It's hard to say exactly what you need to do because I am not you and I don't know you. I will say the first step though would be to understand the root causes of the issues. You could start off by trying to answer the following questions:

- Why am I worried about all things that 'could' happen theoretically (and are these things even likely)? What's the underlying reasons? Is it obsessive thoughts, is it spending too much time alone, is it personality, is it something else?
- Why do I feel the need to ask all these surface level questions? Are there better questions I could be asking that are not just for some really specific, niche situation and that would also help solve my problems in a more generalised way so I could handle all these situations naturally?

Anyway I'm just putting these questions out as a potential starting point for you to try diagnose your situation a little more. I'm sure others can chime in to give their thoughts on that as well. Once you start to get a better idea what the core issues are, then you can look at tangible steps to fix them.

Also, in terms of study, how many hours per week do you spend on that?
He's a troll bro who was never serious about all this and got banned. We all got duped and played. I had suspicions,but everyone else was invested into helping this guy that I didn't want to be the only one speaking out lol

focus

Space Monkey
space monkey
He's a troll bro who was never serious about all this and got banned. We all got duped and played. I had suspicions,but everyone else was invested into helping this guy that I didn't want to be the only one speaking out lol
Yeah fair enough. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt just in case but can't disagree with that conclusion lol

>