Problem Report  INDIAN RACE TROLL: Possible issue with accounts being linked?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Hello @Chase and The Girls Chase Team,

I have a question for you all that you might find interesting. I'm sure you and many others remember the former member on here named @Oh Pry who was a long time poster but decided to leave for good at the beginning of May, last month. Well I decided to look at his posting history just to catch up on some stuff and I noticed something quite...odd. His account started making posts again on May 19, the weird thing is...it's not actually him posting. If you look at the rest of his posts after that date people were replying back to the account as "Proactivity" including you @Chase on 6/24/2020, when you click the profile of "Proactivity" it's deleted. "Proactivity"'s personal story is also very different from @Oh Pry. @Chase or anyone else who is reading this, I do wonder if there is some sort of error on the website where this on again off again poster must've somehow claimed @Oh Pry 's account and is now posting as him?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I should've assumed that people might think I was "Oh Pry" using a burner account. If I was "Oh Pry", I would've returned not using a burner account. Now, is it possible that "Oh Pry" all these years had a burner account on this website under the name "Proactivity"? sure. All I'm asking though is why it seems like look at his posting history and when you search up "Proactivity" on here, it seems like both of their accounts have somehow have linked. Like I mentioned before, @Chase interacted with this account the other day as did a few other people.

All I'm doing is just asking a question about an observation I saw.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh pry's multiple identities:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HMMMM - who can this be?!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh Pry you are not aware but your grammar also gives you away. You tend to start sentences with "Now,..." You are really disgracing yourself and putting yourself in a ridicilous position. Nobody even banned you. You threw a tantrum because you can't open the 1245th race post.

The other day "Kenshin" was also you. Kenshin who had a history of race posts... and again a recent post which was about brown guys. Sound familiar?

Get yourself together.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Can anybody here confirm that Oh Pry is actually a real person and not a pure troll? Did any of you ever met him in real life?

Because it surely stinks that this poster has been constantly shitting on cold approach PUAs ("psychopaths") and claiming higher ideals than them, but never actually reported taking any action towards such a goal.

It also stinks that somebody with supposedly 100 lays has so many limiting beliefs and whiny frame - I have never seen this happen. If you are a liar on one topic you are likely to be a liar in general.

Furthermore, it stinks that this person never takes any advice and constantly starts new threads about stuff that has been discussed to death. And claims those giving him feedback are evil or that seniors must moderate themselves. And consequentially refuses to listen to mods telling him to discuss one topic in one thread, or not whine about race, age etc.

It seems almost like the entire point with both Oh Pry's main account and his multiple fake accounts (now also including Truthtomasses and Toby and possibly another one with just 3 posts) was to generate as much disruption as possible here. 1800 troll posts now, starting in the year 2014, and multiple seniors here now suspect that the 4 race trolls banned in 2017 (Avalanche, The Armani Code, Fuji Follower and Altair) may in part or all be Oh Pry. At least two of these share strong similarities in language and topics with the rest of Oh Pry's trolling and all signed up in 2014, as did he. There are threads where both confirmed and suspected troll accounts are feeding each other's whining.

Again, can anybody confirm the integrity of any of these accounts?

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No matter the outcome of further investigation, this is one of the worst trolling incidents in the history of PU.

Congratulations with a solid second place among the Trolls of Fame!

first-place-medal_1f947.png

...goes to ijjjji for being a fake, but being generally recognized as a guru since the days of MASF until the late NextASF era.

second-place-medal_1f948.png

...goes to Oh Pry for operating multiple troll accounts and writing at least 2660 troll posts here since 2014. 3-4 of his accounts were also behind almost the entire race war here in earlier days.

third-place-medal_1f949.png

...goes to Impulse, I think he even made a donation to the forum he trolled.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Insane...
Here's another one: https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...ompliance-based-game.22751/page-8#post-115572 he agrees with himself in order to have a bit of social proof lol.
He may have many other accounts... I can't understand why he did put so much effort into this...

Check this he again uses the same sentence build: "Now I am a swarthy white guy ..". This is what I hinted at in my above post. His tendency to start with "now" and then go into some narrative.

It's a dead give away

-----------------------------------

I'm gonna make a second and triple account as well... in order to validate myself. "Hey DK, you sure seem like a hot stud!" lol

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Klimax @DarkKnight,

I'm 99.3% certain @ThisIndianGuy is a legit poster.

His punctuation and sentence structure is very different from @Oh Pry's (and all the other Oh Pry sock puppets). His word choice is clearly that of a non-Western English speaker. From what we can see of his location on the back end he also is located where he says he is (i.e., in India, not the various parts of the U.S. Oh Pry and Oh Pry's other accounts claim to be in).

GirlsChase.com also gets a lot of Indian traffic (and sends some of that here to the forum... I think India is like our 5th biggest country in terms of traffic). So it is not like we aren't getting Indian guys (from India) ending up here.

I do not think he has any relation to Oh Pry.

Chase

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase I was hinting at truthtomasses, not This Indian Guy. That's comment number #147 in that post. Which has already been fused to "Oh Pry" by now.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for clarifying, I take your word Chase, I deleted that post.

It's no fun getting accused of being someone you are not

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I hope I am correct that Impulse and Oh Pry are different guys - I did look into this issue at some point and concluded they are likely different.

If not, the troll even managed to troll the troll contest.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I wish I had reworded my original post after seeing what this thread has become. I would post on my original account (MKL), but it has been banned or something else.

What I originally should've wrote to @Chase and whoever is in charge of the board is that I believe that there is a glitch on this forum board. The reason why I say that is after looking at the posting history of "Oh Pry" I noticed that his posts and the reply to his posts after May 3 are showing up as a now deleted account called "Proactivity". Is it possible that this whole time "Oh Pry" was a troll and was creating multiple accounts on here? Well after looking at the posts above I believe so, only Chase can confirm that. The only person who I believe that can confirm if "Oh Pry" was a legit person is @Grand Pooba, they apparently interacted many times offline.

I want to reiterate, I AM NOT "OH PRY", I'm just a long time lurker who had originally joined in April 2020 during the lockdowns who didn't have much activity on this forum until this past weekend.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is likely the same troll as Paramount21. Just look at these threads:

College whining and askhole behavior https://www.forum.socialdynamics101.com/viewtopic.php?t=163536
Insane projection - people REACTING to his race whining do not get laid haha https://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=162503
(Skills has a reply there which he told me was trolling).

He did exactly the same here - those who reacted to his crap were evil and he was a poor victim.

835 posts on that forum.

He has probably been trolling at Roosh's forum and NextASF. There were Indian Race Trolls both places, in fact I think Roosh coined the term (IRT).

Feel free to tip us if you know anything ;)

Last edited:

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
...goes to ijjjji for being a fake, but being generally recognized as a guru since the days of MASF until the late NextASF era.

So who was this guy? How did he get exposed?

>