FR  Infield Examples (2)

Howell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I go to the library after the gym to do some work, and decide to get something to drink at the cafe.

It's pretty empty except for a few people. As I'm in line I notice a girl in leather skirt and a soft tan sweater on her computer facing the window. Shiny black hair. I can't see her face, but I notice that she has a fantastic body. I get my drink and sit down near her. I pull out my computer and start setting it up, then glance over at her face. She's Asian, I realize. Usually I need to be more indirect with Asian girls, so that's what I do.

I lean over and tell her I like her style. She thanks me and I smile and go back to setting up my stuff. She reengages me, as I'd hoped, and we start talking some more about who we are and what we're doing. A friend of hers comes up and interrupts after a few minutes, and I check my email. When her friend leaves she reengages me again.

I ask her if she's single, and she says she is, so I tell her to put her number in my phone and we'll meet up sometime soon. She does. Continue talking some more, and, not wanting it to fade out with me still there, I get up and leave. Long handshake and eye contact at the end. Really cute and postive girl. Unusually open for a Korean lass, at least in my experience. She's a 28 y/o happy microbiology Master's student from Seoul.

Immediately after that first interaction, I'm on my way to a new spot walking past a park, where I see a cute girl moving along with a camera with a telescopic lense some distance away. She is pretty far from me, and I'd have to approach from behind, but I'm feeling good after some solid social momentum over the past few hours, so I jog over to catch up with her and, as I'm drawing close behind, say "excuse me" and then when I get to the side I say "Hi. I need a photographer."

She is receptive from the get-go. She asks what I need a photographer for, and I say to take pictures of me. She says okay and we go off to the park to take pictures (I do actually need pictures of myself. Been meaning to get some for a while now). Get to know each other while we do an impromptu photoshoot, and the sexual tension makes it exciting.

Flirt -- really fun girl; very playful and open. I cold read that she's 21 -- turns out she's 19. She liked that a lot, assuming I was planning on asking her to come to the bar with me or something. Ask her if she's single and she says she is. I get her number and eventually we part ways in high spirits, me to go do my work, her to go take some photos of a transvestite television star (Orange is the New Black I think was the show's name).

There were a few other interactions today, but these were two of the most fun.

Howell

>