Informal Article on Male Height and Game

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
*Note: This thread isn't about complaining - it's about BEING AWARE OF A REALITY and FINDING THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS TO REACH SUCCESS!

Hey guys,

This is for anyone concerned about their height (or lack thereof) and whether or not it's stunting their game; I searched the boards and the main site and saw little addressing this. As a shorter guy and someone who's done the research (which is shudder worthy) and been openly ridiculed by friends, family, and women of interest for being short, I feel for you if you're under 5'6" - 5'7". I do not consider the most common suggestion - male "lifts" - to be a practical solution if they add beyond 1 to 2 inches. Even at two inches the change can seem dramatic for a shorter man (for people who know you and when you take the shoes off), the shoe becomes difficult to walk sexily in, and sizing/fitting a huge block in your loafers becomes troublesome. I know from personal experience. Still suck it up! This thread isn't about complaining - it's about finding solutions. It's not impossible to get laid as a shorter male (after all, how else were we born??). What it will require, from what I've seen in videos and from real life role models, is greater chutzpah, iron-clad fundamentals, edginess, and a forgiving attitude to date and seduce attractive women; a.k.a. just a bit more of what a regular or above average height man would need.

I have posted below a quote which is a reply Chase gave about height to a worried commenter. He's mentioned that an article about this may be coming out soon (Chase - any heads up on that?) The bold and italicized portions are parts that I considered especially noteworthy:

Re: Height

Posted by Chase Amante on Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Author

Anon-

I haven't personally had to struggle with height, so I can only tell you what I've seen with guys around me, rather than share any direct experience (although I will say for me, even at 6' I still meet girls taller than me, and much of the time I don't even notice they're taller than me until after we've already slept together). First off, height's clearly an issue with women - girls like tall guys. Tall men have an inherent attraction advantage, and the taller the better. If you're shorter, outside of getting your shins sawed, the best thing you can do about height is getting lifts - you can find some well-made shoes for men that look attractive and stylish and add up to 3 or 4 inches to your height. My preferences even with decent height is for boots that give me a 1" or 2" raise when possible.

That said, the first guy I was ever around who was good with women was a 5' Puerto Rican tire salesman with a beer gut. He'd routinely pull women who were 5'4" and up, and he slept with our boss's 6'1" model-esque cousin visiting from Britain who kept calling him even after she'd gone back home to tell him she couldn't have sex with her boyfriend anymore because all she could think about was him.

I've since known a number of shorter guys who did very well with women. The ones I know have a range of styles: high energy, bold, and fun; blunt, direct, and sexual; and smooth, "cute" (his word), and coming across as a highly knowledgeable authority figure who uses offers to help women with pointers on their lives or careers to allow him to invite them somewhere private... where they succumb to his "cuteness."

Anyway, I'll see about getting a post up on what it's like meeting women as a short guy - I'll probably ask one of my shorter friends if he can write this up, so it's not just me telling you what I've seen but rather someone who's actually had to deal with height issues. Jerome, the guy who wrote "Asian Guys and White Girls: The Secret to Success," by the way, is one of my short friends who gets good results (he uses a lot of blunt, direct sexual game - gets him a fair number of blow outs, but also a surprising number of really cute girls - almost all of them taller than him - in bed).

One other note on height in the meantime - most women seem to use it as an "excuse" when they simply aren't attracted to you in general. Not to dismiss the role it plays in attraction entirely - height does have an impact - but the tighter guys get their fundamentals, the less I see height ever get mentioned around them. In this way, it's kind of like race - when you're still new, you can get plenty of girls who won't date you because of your race, but once you're good, they half don't even realize you're short / a different race / have crooked teeth / whatever until after they've already gone to bed with you a few times.

Chase

So notice two things:

1) Chase's first experience with a sexy man was a 5' tall salesman who could bed 6' tall blondies. If that doesn't motivate you, you may be a lost cause!
2) Chase is 6' tall, yet he still likes wearing shoes that boost his height! Since Chase is a man that is all about sprezzatura and ruthless efficiency in all things - including pickup - it's obvious that Jesus, lord, height makes a difference.

Now, WATCH THIS VIDEO! This is VERY important. The maker of this video took the time to compile several very helpful videos into bite-sized bits. In just 10 minutes, it'll show you what you're up against, external aids that can help, and the attitude that will make you successful regardless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldpWKL4-KCE#t=250

Also, watch this video, just for re-emphasis

http://youtu.be/ldpWKL4-KCE?t=16s

Now, if you're like me, you love a challenge and aren't afraid to see the dark side. I want you to read some things women have said about short men on twitter: https://twitter.com/heightismwatch

That may seem extreme. Here's what you should know - I've had real life experiences reflecting such sentiments from female friends and family! Still, you must remember that many guys don't exactly love fat chicks either but they still get laid (from what I hear). Just accept that girls automatically consider you "less than" from a physical standpoint. Knowledge is power, babe.

That's where a forgiving attitude comes in: you must know that there seems to be an inherent disdain for short men in women and in some cases, from taller men. You must also accept this and like women anyway. Resisting it will only bring you agony. It's not even just about you - women taller than their men receive lots of pressure - both overt and covert - from other men and women.

I haven't had much success yet but as I continue to grow in this journey I'll comment on any insights I have into to this topic.

Stay cool, fellow shorties!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
GP-

Gentle_Phrases said:
I have posted below a quote which is a reply Chase gave about height to a worried commenter. He's mentioned that an article about this may be coming out soon (Chase - any heads up on that?)

Unfortunately looks like not just yet. Jerome was supposed to come aboard back in February and was working on the article, but he isn't able to come on as a writer right now. I still hope to convince him into writing here some day, but until then (or until we bring another shorter guy onto the team) this one'll probably have to wait a bit.

Chase

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Unfortunately looks like not just yet. Jerome was supposed to come aboard back in February and was working on the article, but he isn't able to come on as a writer right now. I still hope to convince him into writing here some day, but until then (or until we bring another shorter guy onto the team) this one'll probably have to wait a bit.

Okay Chase. Thanks for the update!

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update on Height and Results

For my latest 182 approaches, here were my results (picked now at random to update):

General Results for the last significant batch of approaches

182 approaches
29 phone numbers (15% of women and/or 1 in 6 approaches)
0 dates

As you can see, I'm not very good. Factor this into your takeaways. Now, based on height I recorded each girl as either "Same" (eye level), "Tall" ( greater than +1 inch), or "Short" ( less than -1 inch). Since I can't get dates, this had to be based on number closes. I've been using Facebook to check if phone numbers are real (you can search people by phone number, though it doesn't work for everyone). It has lead me to believe that the vast majority of the phone numbers that women give me are legitimate - even if I get no response. If I improve and can get girls to meet up, then I will of course update this for you. Just thought I'd share some recent stuff

Number Closes Based On Height

Tall: 5
Same: 7
Short: 13

Percentage Number Closes For Each Height Category

Tall: 13.5%
Same: 15.2%
Short: 54.17%

This means that around 1 out of 10 women my height will give me their number while 5 out of 10 women shorter will do so. Ha!

*For science's sake, I may just start recording a new category - "Short while wearing heels." I feel as though maybe +70% of interactions with women who fit this description lead to a number close and around 50%, lead to an actual response. At least that's what it feels like.*

Of course numbers don't mean anything!! At all!!! So who's actually replying?

Total Numbers Collected: 29
Total Replies: 8

So, roughly 1 in 4 numbers respond. What height?

Height of the 8 responders out of 29 numbers

Tall: 2
Same: 0
Short: 6

Take it for what you will. Interested to see if this changes if I ever move past my sticking point/have a dramatic change in fundamentals.

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i am 5'7" in height (like bow wow and omarion) and I wear nike air force 1 high (i call them sneaker boots) most of the time & it adds maybe 1 inch extra to my height. Asides I also lift weights (targeting my arms, chest and shoulders only) to improve my upper body appearance. But the truth is once a girl is taller than me by a wide gap, I am usually not just interested in approaching her (if she approaches no big deal). The truth is I am not really concerned about height so much since I only go after girls within my height range and there are lots of them than I can possible handle.

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tayo said:
i am 5'7" in height (like bow wow and omarion) and I wear nike air force 1 high (i call them sneaker boots) most of the time & it adds maybe 1 inch extra to my height. Asides I also lift weights (targeting my arms, chest and shoulders only) to improve my upper body appearance. But the truth is once a girl is taller than me by a wide gap, I am usually not just interested in approaching her (if she approaches no big deal). The truth is I am not really concerned about height so much since I only go after girls within my height range and there are lots of them than I can possible handle.

Cool. The main point here is that even with the same exact game, fundamentals, and charisma, 2 inches can still mean a 40% greater chance of going at least somewhere with an interaction (I instant date most of my number closes). That's a big deal.

Not every guy is 5'7".

A

Anonymous

I can't speak on this topic with any authority, but I do know someone who does extremely well with women, despite being below average height. This is not a plug, and I am in no way affiliated with this guy.

www.doctorasianrake.com

David Tien. He is a 5'6, 5'7 Taiwanese Canadian guy, who apparently would date women taller than him, extremely beautiful, successful women, on a regular basis. Just an example, that despite being on the shorter side, it is definitely possible to be successful. I would recommend checking out his speech as well, from the 21 convention:

http://www.the21convention.com/2013/07/ ... ing-coach/

Just some food for thought.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is also another site to it, how a particular guy feels about shorter and taller girls:

1. 2-8 inches smaller: My usual feeling is that is is VERY EASY to talk to her. This translates to much bigger confidence, I even have to hold back, pretend that I am less confident. I feel that I have - by default - much greater authority, the words that come to my mind are "fatherly figure". In another words, you are a big guy and she is silly little girl. I don't have to "think", I just go and talk to her

2. Same, 1 inch smaller or 1 inch taller girl: I feel it is OK, "Just normal". It translates to normal confidence and normal attraction. Perhaps "rather friends", though vibes and attraction can be great.

3. Girl is visibly taller, at least 2-3 inches. I'm not gonna lie, I don't really think that it is a question of confidence, but the attraction and vibes are just not there from my site. She can be very pretty and have outgoing personality, but the attraction is half of what she would be if she were 6 inches smaller. I have to "think" whether she worths it, that is the only way to overwrite my initial impression

I can only imagine that girls feel very similar to that. The guy can of course create another type of attraction but the first impression is always there.

As far as approaches, you might want to spent some time on learning body language. Some girls are more open than others. Others are closed. If you don't know body language and approaching closed girls, you are just wasting your time. You can easily cut your numbers by half by learning body language, thus cutting your effort by half while at the same time doubling your results.

schkaufer

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys, I'm aware of the reality of how being taller can have a growing affect on ones everyday lifestyle. (no pun intended)

I'm 25 years old, height is 5'10 but still not satisfied. Cause I have this feeling that I should have grew a bit more. It's hard to explain, but I just know that I stunted my genetic limit for natural height. I left my country to live abroad at the age of 18. I'm currently living in Canada. Ever since I lived abroad, my eating habits were unhealthy, my nutritional intake was next to zero. My daily sleep decreased to a few hours of sleep a day. Basically this unhealthy lifestyle, did not let me continue to grow. I stopped growing at 18.

So I`ve actually went about finding a way to do something about this. Doctors are saying nothing can be done, cause the growth plates are most likely closed by now. But I am motivated to prove them wrong. After reading many reviews, I finally bought the book online (how to grow taller for idiots). I knew there might be a chance its a scam and nothing will happen, but thought to myself for $47 its worth the try. It claims that you should grow from 2-4 inches taller within 2-3 months. Its a 180 page book and consists of exercising videos, with lots of content on nutrition, exercise, sleep and so on. I still haven`t started with the program, but seems like its worth a try. After all, its a natural program. No taking any kind of pills or no side affects from the exercises or what not. Teaches how to make certain cocktails to trigger your hgh (human growth hormone). It claims to have a high success rate amongst their customers. So soon I will be giving it a try and keep you guys updated on the results.

Schkaufer

Tkr

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey everybody,
Just found this thread and after making a comment that Chase ended up writing an article on related to this (thanks Chase) I thought I'd submit something personal that I hope could be inspiring to some. The data is original and very detailed, and I've never thought I'd ever share it but I'm putting it up.

The excel sheet is my journal on how women received me when I interacted with them. Some are social circle, most are strangers I met on my travels or out and about. I met around 100, and only included the ones that liked me. It was mostly a building confidence and self-belief thing, as I had none regarding women (just lost virginity a month earlier), and I made notes and kept statistics on all of them. I only wish I was more active earlier, because not knowing how to close means you can be a romancer at best, but only profit when you get lucky.

https://anonfiles.com/file/5cf2c96e79f3c13a254adaef151f35f3

Now that I have a better eye, I've filtered through the ones that weren't going anywhere and only included the ones that would have given me their # or more. Obviously I can't always be right, but most of them were at least attracted. For those who don't want to open the link, here's the breakdown:

14% petite
15% short
16% my height
44% tall
9% way tall

I didn't collect the amount of #s and dates because I was mainly trying to get my fundamentals down and build some self-confidence with women, though today I slap myself and wish I did. Only 2 lays, though I missed at least another 2 quite blatantly. I prefer taller women and get much better reactions and feel deeper connections with them, though that's for another post.

I'm 5'5", 20 years old, and ripped. My genetics helped me out a lot with that, but it still took me a solid year and a half to get built and another half year to get ripped. I'm sure the foreigner effect helped, and perhaps I am as handsome as I'm told, but hitting the gym and learning how to use and read body language imo are more important than anything else you can do for yourself - especially if you're short, because you won't have any positive stereotypes bailing you out like a lot of tall guys get.

I was very shy in high school and literally did not care about girls because I was too busy extricating myself from my peers and playing World of Warcrack.
I don't think the height had much to do with it, I simply didn't like my school and wanted nothing to do with it. Doesn't help that I'm an introvert.
At the end I started lifting and by my second year in College a few social opportunities and horny women helped me lose that v-card.
Yet I still had no game and 0 internal confidence with women, so after getting my heart broken I took to studying this and getting it down

I'm still working on nailing down end-game closing and upping my approaches to trickle in results, but the 4 months in Europe I put up helped me build the confidence I need to approach girls and never believe that anyone is out of my league. I don't pretend to be an authority on the matter as I've yet to get the hard consistent results, but I'm confident that I will with time and look forward to sharing with everyone on the way there. Maybe when I get some more time I'll write on this topic as I sure have a lot to say about it.

- TR

Quick Update for the legend:
S = small
M = my heightish
T = tall
TT = very tall (5'10" +)
Morocha means black hair

Height follows a normal distribution so:
Average for females is 5'4.5, and males I think are 5'9.5
5% of girls are 5'1 or under, 5% are 5'9 or higher
5% of guys are 5'5 or under, I forget what the high end is (6'3?)

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi everybody

Hasard, luck or destiny i don't know, but iwas just going to start a post with the title "Seduction and Dating for Short guys", but i think my pride even anonymously maked it difficult to do it.

But i thing girlchase would be the best place for talking about this undertook subject better than any other, because as we see in the articles every part of pcik up is aborded with a very realistic and pratical point.

Befor anything else: what i consider to be short it the persons who are below the height of 1m70 (5.57,In my country culture we use metric system).

My physical features: I’m 1m68 24 years old. Well Ripped with a face that could be considered close to pretty.
My character: witty and cultivated guy with a good confidence display. As an example take Robert Downey Jr
So I have many ideas and observation about it.h I will make every one of them on a little paragraph:

1. It seems that when you are short, it’s even tricky even with shorter than you girls or the ones of the same height. And it’s even tricker when you are “Postuling” for the Boyfriend role. Direct approaches make you rejected most of the time too.

2. Even all of this, you will have girls attracted to you, this happen too me. Sometimes naturally, they find my character interesting. Or it’s because I know how to attract them, mostly using Swinggcat stuff or slow seduction like the tips in Robert Greene Book. And my fairly interesting personality. I many times attracted girls who were very cute chased by many guys sometimes taller( but they all shre common personality traits), it seems that these taller girls sometimes respond better to me!!! But what you will face here is : Autorejection and Attainability problem from both side: I explaine: how many time I stopped the seduction process after “I had pruposfully” attracted girl, because I find a girl taller than me chasing me, but when I come to this point and have to take to seduction further I sabotage my self for many bullshit and societal programming reasons, even if I never admit it in first place. The girl too after while becom very cold to me, the things I find on attainability articles are their exact reaction.

What I have seen is that direct seduction don’t work very well, but indirect and a genuine and polarized personality (beign true to yourself) are the best tools. Also ou have to fellow the Old way of making a girl like you first.

The main things for this post iis : how to tailor you seduction to you height we are here for pratical tips and non inner game chunks.

Tkr

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Witcher, totally agree on the short girls being complicated too.

1. It seems that when you are short, it’s even tricky even with shorter than you girls or the ones of the same height. And it’s even tricker when you are “Postuling” for the Boyfriend role. Direct approaches make you rejected most of the time too.

I made another spreadsheet on my history on grabbing #s and analyzing my success/failures, and even if most girls will agree to a date and give me their number, I've had a 7-deep losing streak with short girls. They don't even respond to my icebreaker, and I feel that it's because when you go for a # and text later they're weighing you against all their other options and height is something that they value a lot. That, and really pretty short girls have plenty of quality options. The only short girls I've slept with have been of the pick-up variety, never by scheduling dates. It almost feels like you need better game to get the really hot shorties than you do taller girls.

Tall girls on the other hand were much more responsive and made up most of my actual dates. Going forward, I've gleamed from my analysis that if a girl seems like she's into you, its more important to drop gamey behavior/teasing and genuinely relate to her while still keeping a sexual context. Everytime I did that, I got girls who would at the very least pursue a date with me.

When I was learning my failures were usually about moving too slow/chasing/not being sexual, but as I've gotten really good at taking #s it's been more about being too fast and not connecting. I think that's what Chase was really getting at with the latest piece on auto-rejection and it certainly held true for all my past successes.

Tkr

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just broke my losing streak with short girls, guess it was about time.

David Tien has the right mindset for short men that are interested in girls. That was a great talk and worth seeing to the end.
Our attitudes influence how we perceive things and how they react to us.

If you think taller women are masculine, awkward, cold, physically unattractive, and even intimidating; they're going to steer clear of you and on the off chance you like her she'll probably tell you you're too short because she's reflecting your insecure beliefs and doesn't think you're a wise choice. And she's right.

On the other hand, if long slender legs give you a raging hard-on in broad daylight and you think tall girls are cute, sweet, and genuine; they'll be able to tell very quickly that you're a confident, self-assured man who genuinely likes her and can handle the height difference - and that's crazy attractive. Girls love that because it cuts to the core of what a confident powerful man is. I'd even wager to say that tall girls care less about height than men do: women just need to know that they've found a strong trustworthy man they can willingly follow, and men judge women primarily on their looks. I certainly get that impression when I find 6 footers swooning for me. I've been rejected many times, but I've never been rejected for "being too short" despite being 5'5". No matter how tall she is, if she likes you it will never come up.

One of the natural advantages short guys have is empathy. Whereas we subconsciously stereotype tall men as being high in dominance, strength, social status, and a load of other attractive traits, short men are stereotyped for being empathetic. Easier to land in the friendzone, but an asset once your fundamentals are rock solid and people start taking your presence seriously.

And that's the strength in being short:
You have to earn everything that taller men take for granted. I have many taller friends that profit off these stereotypes when I know instinctively (sometimes just by looking in their eyes) that he's not really as powerful as his height makes him out to be. Since I'm not tall, I've had to develop these traits and they're intrinsic enough that my taller friends openly tell me how they admire the fact I'm short. And that's not me being a special snowflake, just look at David Tien. That's the kind of stand-up guy we all need to be.

- TR

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tkr said:
Hey Witcher, totally agree on the short girls being complicated too.

I made another spreadsheet on my history on grabbing #s and analyzing my success/failures, and even if most girls will agree to a date and give me their number, I've had a 7-deep losing streak with short girls. They don't even respond to my icebreaker, and I feel that it's because when you go for a # and text later they're weighing you against all their other options and height is something that they value a lot. That, and really pretty short girls have plenty of quality options. The only short girls I've slept with have been of the pick-up variety, never by scheduling dates. It almost feels like you need better game to get the really hot shorties than you do taller girls.

Tall girls on the other hand were much more responsive and made up most of my actual dates. Going forward, I've gleamed from my analysis that if a girl seems like she's into you, its more important to drop gamey behavior/teasing and genuinely relate to her while still keeping a sexual context. Everytime I did that, I got girls who would at the very least pursue a date with me.

When I was learning my failures were usually about moving too slow/chasing/not being sexual, but as I've gotten really good at taking #s it's been more about being too fast and not connecting. I think that's what Chase was really getting at with the latest piece on auto-rejection and it certainly held true for all my past successes.

You toutche something, even in cold/direct approache a you got for the very short girls, its like "Ahh he is talking with me just because i'm short and so he thinks he had shot with me".
Its not to complaine but i see this moment to moment, thing i dont see with girl of my height or close too.

For David Tien i never say his video, but i will!.

Tkr

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You toutche something, even in cold/direct approache a you got for the very short girls, its like "Ahh he is talking with me just because i'm short and so he thinks he had shot with me".

I never consciously thought about that when I meet shorter girls, though who knows. The only girls that have ever even talked about my height were shorter than me so there may be some truth to that, but I don't think they're actively thinking "Ahh he is talking with me just because i'm short and so he thinks he had shot with me". Maybe if she simply doesn't like you, the same way a tall girl would tell an unattractive short guy that he's too short.

I've never personally heard that line, because (I believe) that if she thinks you're attractive enough it would never cross her mind to mention height. It's pointless and negative. Tall girls don't like being picked on for their height so if they know you're shorter but like you anyhow she'll know better than to bring it up.

i dont see with girl of my height or close too.

With girls your height or taller there's a more genuine connection (imo, anyhow). The rationale is that since most guys don't like taller women (as society will have you believe) a guy that confidently shows interest in her even though she's taller probably likes her for her and not just because i'm short and so he thinks he had shot with me. Of course some (many) tall girls are quite insecure about this and they'll actually be more worried that they're too tall than that you're too short - an auto-rejection thing, but the point is that if a girl thinks you genuinely like her and she likes you back, you can tell that she's also being very genuine (the height difference helps) so you become more confident. In the same vein, I've found that short girls forget about me if I don't move fast enough with them whereas I can see a tall girl I know months later and she's still hot for me. There's a ton of value in a strong honest connection because she remembers you and then everything flows smoothly pretty much effortlessly. However, part of this might stem from being completely secure with your own height in the first place - which is why David Tien's talk is so great.

For David Tien i never say his video, but i will!
I liked David Tien's talk because he pretty much hit upon everything I've done/figured out on my own but in a much clearer way. He's a professor after all so he does a great job of explaining it.

- TR

Thommy

Rookie
Rookie
Hey there!

As a 6'2 dude I cannot speak from personal experience regarding this topic, but for anyone skimming through this thread I might still have some useful tips at hand (of which some have been mentioned already):

- Wear boots if you can and if your style goes with it. I could imagine that anything with > 2 inch heels is at the risk of looking try-hard depending on your starting height, but even just 5 cm can make quite a huge difference. I'd also suggest going for a rounder toe-shape.

- Dress in a monochromatic way to appear visually taller and avoid anything that kind of "breaks you in half" (like a coloured belt). I recommend checking out Darius' article on how to dress for different body types ( http://sexystyleforjoe.com/style-basics-morphology/) + this website: http://www.themodestman.com/,

- You might try a hairstyle similar to this: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Short-haircuts-thick-hair-men.jpg, which can give you another 2 cm or so.

Cheers! :)

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello all

First could anyone give me a link about david tien talk? I can find it.

@Tkr
I've never personally heard that line, because (I believe) that if she thinks you're attractive enough it would never cross her mind to mention height. It's pointless and negative. Tall girls don't like being picked on for their height so if they know you're shorter but like you anyhow she'll know better than to bring it up.

I'm not making it general, it just that i saw it appear sometimes. And no, the girl do'nt say it. It's the same thing if you are overwight and a girl overweight comme to you.. get the idea?

So we still do'nt have a little system for US, the hobbits!!

Volpino

Rookie
Rookie
I don't think trying to style your hair to give you an extra inch is good advice: people generally judge height based on overall appearance and spiking your hair just gives you a bigger head. A higher head to body ratio just makes you look smaller in my opinion. I know some guys who are 5'7'' and really look something like 5'10'' just because their heads are small.

Now, has anyone heard of this: http://www.widershoulderbones.com/Longe ... ogram.html
From what I can read on their website it seems legit...

>