Insanely Useful Texting App: Do It Later

XO!

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
From what I've seen, texting is the one thing that trips up just about every newcomer to this space, even those who've enjoyed a decent amount of success. The aspects of seduction that make it so enthralling - a sensual and loving gaze, a gentle touch, the nonverbal communication that underlies the vast majority of our spoken words - are all lost to the written word. What I didn't understand when I started, even now sometimes, is that you can't text a girl in the same way you'd seduce her IRL. Texting is very much its own thing, defined by its own social context.

That aside, it's still a pain in the ass, and if I could run my process without having to do it I absolutely would. But we're in 2022 boys... there's no getting around this, unless your target demographic is Boomer MILFs. So I asked myself - how can I make this stupid yet highly necessary task a bit easier? Is there a modern solution to this modern problem that can alleviate the pain of texting at least just a bit?

Behold: Do It Later. Fellas... I'm not getting paid to shill, but I might as well be. It's a messaging app (SMS) for Android that lets you automate your texts. But it also has a host of other great tools, including but not limited to:

Auto send
• Scheduled - Send text messages to recipients automatically at a later time. Scheduled time can be exact or within a time range.
• Countdown before sending - Give you a chance to cancel the massage at sending time (!!).
• Template - You can reuse your most frequently sent messages by saving them as templates (!!!).​

Mass text
• Send a single message to multiple recipients. The app supports many variables like {NAME}, {LOCATION} to help you send different message content for each recipient.

Create a fake incoming call

• Simulates a fake caller to rescue yourself from awkwardness like annoying conversation, boring meeting...

Leverage every tool at your disposal... adapt, overcome...

XO!

>