LR  Instant date with 18 yo turns into lay thanks to google translate

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
So I was out walking in the city, actually on my way home, at around 9 pm, when I stand at a cross section next to a hot black haired girl with a great body. When the light turns green I glance to the side, walking next to her at a slight angle in front of her, and open her. I compliment her on her style, saying it's a mix of biker chick and goth girl. She kind of understands what I'm saying and says thank you. The most important thing here is that she understands my intent. Turns out she's half Ukrainian and half Moldovan. She stops and we talk for a bit as best as we can. We start using google translate to carry our conversation. After 2-3 minutes I ask her to come join me for a drink. She says she wants coffee and we start heading to the central station, because most cafés close at around 10 pm. I found a café that closed at 10:30 pm, but couldn't find it at the station, so we just went to McDonald's. We into McDonald's and order coffee. I pay. We wait and get our coffee and I walk her all the way to the end of the place where there was an available table for two people. We sit down and start talking through google translate, using google translate to do 95% of our communication.

I can't remember exactly what we touched on, we just got to know eachother, I asked what she likes in a guy and if she was sexually attracted to women as well as other things. I was teasing her too. At some point I told her "You're a silly girl", but in Russian it translates to "You're a stupid girl", so that was shit. She got really pissed and started giving me that Eastern European sassy attitude, but within 5-10 minutes I had recovered it. I think to some extent she was faking outrage as well. She wants to ask the personnel if she can borrow a charger for her phone, so we get up and start moving. They tell her they don't have one, so we go into the station and walk down the stairs and there's a café "stand" in the middle and she asks to borrow a charger and they have one, so we sit down and she charge her phone. During this time we talk more. At some point I tell her I have a very good bottle of wine I brought with me from home and that I have been looking for a special person to share it with.

I start organizing an Uber and things go to shit. I don't have the app on my phone, so I have to download it. This is unfortunately precious time for her to second guess. I can see her switching around between different messaging apps, texting people, sending audio messages, all while I'm stressing to get the fucking Uber shit to work. Then I get it to work, but she shows me her phone with the translator with the dreaded words: something like "Perhaps we can do this another time?" and "Are you free next week/Friday/Saturday?" etc. And I think to myself "Okay, stay calm". So I tell her I'm very busy next week and I can't make it on those days. I tell her the Uber is on the way and she can leave whenever she wants. She starts tapping on her phone: "I can stay for 1 hour" and something like "Only wine, no extra", which I thought was extremely funny (she probably meant "don't try fucking me mkay"). The translator just had a funny way of saying things sometimes.

We start walking to the parking lot, but the Uber is being retarded, so I cancel it after waiting for some time and I say "Fuck it, we'll take the tram". I realize at this point that now she had already decided to come with me, so me changing it from Uber to tram didn't matter, because at this point she had decided to do it and was following my lead. We get on the tram, we go to my place, we get inside, drink wine. I'm a weak drinker, so she easily outdrinks me. She was constantly encouraging me to drink more. I can't remember exactly, but eventually we start kissing, maybe I asked her to sit closer. She took her top and bra off with barely any resistance, but pants were an absolute no-go. There was a bit of back and forth and I ask her if she is menstruating, because usually that's the case if everything except the pants are okay. She also wants to turn the lights off in the apartment and whenever she sat by herself or I backed off, she would cover her breasts with her hands (which were very nice and perky with puffy nipples). So the apartment was still lit enough to see things, because the lights were on in the hall, but the lights were turned off in the living room and bedroom and bathroom. She wanted to take a shower and said I could join her after a few minutes. I told her that was okay and that she should just call me in, when she was ready.

So she went in and I undressed and after a few minutes I asked if she was ready and she said yes and I went in. In the shower she was very affectionate, rubbing herself against me, rubbing my dick against her ass and told me to give it to her in the shower. I told her shower sex in theory sounds hot, but in reality it sucks and it is much nicer to have sex in a bed. So we showered and petted eachother, wiped ourselves off with a towel and went into the bedroom. I had put a towel on the bed. And then we had sex. I licked her pussy which I absolutely loved. Her pussy was so clean and smooth and fresh, I loved it. I couldn't taste or see any blood. I also fucked her without a condom. Later I saw on the bedsheet that there were a few bloodspots here and there. Amazing lay. We had sex on and off all night. Then we cuddled, talked, got dressed, smoked in the living room together with the windows open, undressed, fucked again, cuddled some more. She could just keep going, a real sex beast. She would show me her phone with the translator. It was so funny and adorable. It would say like "What now?" "One more round then I go home" "Do you want again?". At 6 am she left in an Uber. I was absolutely whacked and slept only 3 hours until 9 am, I couldn't sleep any more. I slept an extra 3 hours later from 2 pm to 5 pm. Then I went on a scheduled date at 7 pm and laid her as well.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fuckin' beast right now!

Doing great with these girls, @Skjöldr.

You're tearing it up with these Ukrainian chicks right now in particular. I guess we know one guy who's benefited from that war :D

At some point I told her "You're a silly girl", but in Russian it translates to "You're a stupid girl", so that was shit. She got really pissed and started giving me that Eastern European sassy attitude, but within 5-10 minutes I had recovered it. I think to some extent she was faking outrage as well.

lol. Translate dates are always a good time.

I start organizing an Uber and things go to shit. I don't have the app on my phone, so I have to download it. This is unfortunately precious time for her to second guess. I can see her switching around between different messaging apps, texting people, sending audio messages, all while I'm stressing to get the fucking Uber shit to work. Then I get it to work, but she shows me her phone with the translator with the dreaded words: something like "Perhaps we can do this another time?" and "Are you free next week/Friday/Saturday?" etc. And I think to myself "Okay, stay calm". So I tell her I'm very busy next week and I can't make it on those days. I tell her the Uber is on the way and she can leave whenever she wants. She starts tapping on her phone: "I can stay for 1 hour" and something like "Only wine, no extra", which I thought was extremely funny (she probably meant "don't try fucking me mkay"). The translator just had a funny way of saying things sometimes.

This was the key moment of the lay.

That was the right response to her wanting to back out. If you went for next week, high likelihood she'd have flaked ("I backed out once. I back out again. We can't even talk! Only Google Translate! No no, I don't go").

Great job keeping your cool and creating scarcity with your schedule + some sense of commitment consistency with the car already being on the way.

We start walking to the parking lot, but the Uber is being retarded, so I cancel it after waiting for some time and I say "Fuck it, we'll take the tram". I realize at this point that now she had already decided to come with me, so me changing it from Uber to tram didn't matter, because at this point she had decided to do it and was following my lead.

Yep.

The Uber was a big help in getting her to commit ("car's already coming").

Once she committed though, no longer needed the Uber.

Funny how that works, eh?

Then we cuddled, talked, got dressed, smoked in the living room together with the windows open, undressed, fucked again, cuddled some more. She could just keep going, a real sex beast. She would show me her phone with the translator. It was so funny and adorable. It would say like "What now?" "One more round then I go home" "Do you want again?". At 6 am she left in an Uber. I was absolutely whacked and slept only 3 hours until 9 am, I couldn't sleep any more. I slept an extra 3 hours later from 2 pm to 5 pm. Then I went on a scheduled date at 7 pm and laid her as well.

Yeah, that's a really nice lay.

It seems like this is the one that kicked off your recent run, right?

Did it feel like the save at the Uber when she was trying to break things off was a breakthrough moment?

A lot of the time you will have that at the start of a run -- something was just about to fall through, then you pull victory from the jaws of defeat, lay the girl, then VWOOM suddenly you lay a bunch one right after the other because after that turnaround you suddenly feel like you're walking on water.

Chase

>