Interesting Way to Pick Up Women..

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm about to move back home from college. A lot of changes in scheduling are going to occur; and the only time I'm really going to have for sleeping with women is in the night hours (between 1am and 4am). I'll give a rundown of my situation to make it clear:

- Can only sleep with women between the hours of 1am and 4am.
- Can't bring them home; have to sleep with them via car escalation, at their place, or somewhere that people won't notice us (beach is a good option here).
- Have time during the day to run day game, which is my preferred approach.
:: Daygame is my preferred approach because I've avoided nightlife as a result of being very young (18).
- I have absolutely no social circle in my home town. I perfected my skills at college; not while I was living at home.

That pretty much wraps it up. I can run day game for about an hour a day and get plenty of quality numbers, but I cannot transform those into extremely quick lays where I'd instantly be able to sleep with them. I'd have to organize a date near their home in the dead of night, which has logistics problems written all over it. The probability for getting lays is much lower, and it requires a lot of work (texting the women and convincing them to meet up), but I suppose keeping day game practice while unable to sleep with these women is going to keep my day game skills sharp as a tact.

I also suppose it's time to swallow the pill and become a master at nightlife techniques. I have some idea of how to do this thanks to understanding these articles:

- https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-p ... -and-clubs
- https://www.girlschase.com/content/nighttime-street-game

So there are my two tactics to fit practicing and maintaining skills into my life. They are:

- Run day game around noon to 1pm; it'll probably be beach game. Get number closes from women, and text them explaining how I am only able to do something at 2am. They either comply, and I reward, or they decline and I move on.
- Run nighttime game even though I have no knowledge of it and no social circle. Aim to close women as fast as possible and escalate to isolation at their place or in my car.

Why am I doing all of this to ensure I get with women?

I don't make up excuses. I have important things to do during the day, and I believe that sleeping with women at night when I have more time as opposed to during the day when I am busy. I live at home with my parents during the summer; there are plenty of other places to escalate. I am 18, and I will find out all about the nightlife that I can to finally improve my skills with it. Even though I have no friends there, and no idea of where to go, I'm going to try. I'm not going to sit at home and research the best way to do things; I'm going to go out and learn.

Having circumstances and a goal are going to allow you to learn the arts of women and social aspects much faster then sitting around and reading. And what is my ultimate goal? Get a girlfriend who I can visit in the night, make love to, and hang out during those day hours. If that is not enough for her, I present the ultimatum of seeing other people as our goals conflict.

I hope you guys could learn something from this today. The idea is to never make excuses as to why you cannot achieve what you want to achieve.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ross,

Those hours can actually be very prime for night game. Every time I run night game, I always find myself getting the most consistent lays after the bars and clubs already close.

This is probably evident to you, but the reason for this is that most of the women coming out of bars and clubs are usually a bit tipsy (horny), bummed that they didn't mean an attractive man to come home with (which is where you would come in), and, possibly even the most important, alone (lost their friends inside or their friends left already) and single!

However, if you have been running only day-game, you'll notice a huge difference in the initial reception you get from these women. Women have their guards up and will shit test you pretty hard, so you'll have to move quickly from target to target and over-emphasize your fundamentals. If a girl walks away, it's probably not even worth chasing her -- unless you've noticed that she's just playing games to see if you'll follow.

Finding girlfriend-quality material can be tricky during night game, but it certainly ups your "Devil May Care" attitude and allows you to close on many women, essentially giving you the best chance of finding a real bombshell of a girlfriend with enough perseverance.

Anyway, best of luck to you on your new schedule!

- Franco

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
Ross,

Those hours can actually be very prime for night game. Every time I run night game, I always find myself getting the most consistent lays after the bars and clubs already close.

This is probably evident to you, but the reason for this is that most of the women coming out of bars and clubs are usually a bit tipsy (horny), bummed that they didn't mean an attractive man to come home with (which is where you would come in), and, possibly even the most important, alone (lost their friends inside or their friends left already) and single!

However, if you have been running only day-game, you'll notice a huge difference in the initial reception you get from these women. Women have their guards up and will shit test you pretty hard, so you'll have to move quickly from target to target and over-emphasize your fundamentals. If a girl walks away, it's probably not even worth chasing her -- unless you've noticed that she's just playing games to see if you'll follow.

Finding girlfriend-quality material can be tricky during night game, but it certainly ups your "Devil May Care" attitude and allows you to close on many women, essentially giving you the best chance of finding a real bombshell of a girlfriend with enough perseverance.

Anyway, best of luck to you on your new schedule!

- Franco

I guess learning the lay of the land is going to be the greatest difficulty for me. I know next to nothing as far as personal experience goes with nightlife, but I understand that using it as a challenge can up my skills. I usually am pretty efficient at batting off women that shit test me and throw objections into my face. In fact, I look forward to those moments, and hope others do too. It's fun when she realizes that she cannot control you.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ross said:
I hope you guys could learn something from this today. The idea is to never make excuses as to why you cannot achieve what you want to achieve.

Good post you have here, Ross. The last sentence is especially noteworthy.

Jake

>