FU  Intuition

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went out last night with my wing to do a couple of approaches in a touristy area where they're lot of people wandering around.

Getup

Nike Killshots
Nike Pro joggers (black)
T shirts looks something like this with colorful dots from J Crew
couple2.png

2 rings on my Left hand. 1 on the right.
Bangle on my left wrist and bracelet on the right.
Pendant from Vitaly design

Got quite a few looks in this getup

Time

Midnight.

Approach

Wing spots two hotties sitting down. With space to sit on either side of them. Wing says he's got the girl on the right. So I go for the girl on the left. I don't care either or, cause from where we're standing they're both hot (once in set my girl turned out to be hotter. solid 8.5 his I give an 7.5-8). So he sits on his girl's left first then opens And then I sit to the right of my girl. I'm not nervous cause I had two drinks (a redbull vodka (quit alcohol about 2 weeks ago but...lord forgive me. but its time to go back to the old me) and a limearita). I don't even have an opener I just sit down next to her (I didn't look at her) and say I'll figure something out once I sit down. So he's got both their attention (my girl is facing his direction) so that gives me time to think of something. I just look up and down at her, while she's looking at my wing, then notice she's got some red shit on her Vans. Which I like cause it reminds me of an old observation from Rivelino's:
1edb17ed9558847b6f8f3313a35d52b5.jpg

I open, "what's that red shit on your shoes" and she turns to me and then looks to her sister and laughs but I don't remember what she says. I make a comment about fucking up her damn daniels. she's pretty receptive. I ask her where she's visiting from. She says Massachusetts. And make a shocked expression then cover my mouth (fun vibes). You don't have a Boston accent tho. Then she tells me which city. and I'm shocked again. Because I used to live nearby. Tell her which high school I went which she knows. Ask how she knows her friend. This is where she tells me that she's her sister. Then I look at both of them and go, "she's the older one". Then she goes, "were actually twins" (they don't look like twins tho. figure fraternal twins). So then she asks my name.

just want to take this time to comment that my vibe is extremely sexual. My vibe is that of someone who's fucked over 120+ girls. Can't help it. Can't even hide it. So even if I'm talking about bullshit, by subcommunications tell her what game I'm playing.

I take a sec. Just look at her grinning, then reach out my hand and say my name. Which she likes. Ask for her name in return. And then she says "guess". She then catches the retardness of her response, so she gives me the first couple letters of her name. Then comments how there used to be a popular show on disney with that name. And I figure it out. ask's my age. I tell her to guess. And she guesses, "your 21 right". I say no. then she guesses 22. and I just agree with her. I'm 27 now but I'm usually told nowadays that I look 21-24. I personally give cred to my collagen powder that I take daily with my protein powder (collagen: Vital Proteins collagen peptides powder. Protein: Sunwarrior Organic Vegan Protein Powder). I think I guess her age. Then she tells me she's 18. Asks if I smoke nicotine then hands me her vape, which I take and start smoking (I don't smoke but I do it for social frame. praying to god its as easy as just inhaling the damn thing. and there's no complicated shit where she's got to take it from me and show me how to smoke it right lol. But ya I got it). We then overhear that her sister revealed to my wing that she's actually two years old than my girl. Which fucks up my girl's story that they were twins. And then she comments where her sister can't hear, "oh I guess that's the one were going with tonight lol" or some shit. Don't really care (but Velasco, what if she's not really 18?? Don't really care tbh). I then ask her what college she goes to in Massachusetts. And she says the college which is a community college. But says it in a tonality where she's kind of embarrassed about that. So I tell her a community college that she knows about, that I went to before transferring to the university I attended. Which is known to be one of the biggest party schools in America. And she comments how she went to a bunch of parties over there. So after revealing that I had gone to a community college too, she opens up a bit now about how she did nothing in high school but smoke weed and chill. Got a zero in some class. And I just high five her about how were both dumbasses.

Ya as you can see I'm quite bigly on relatability game.

So anyway, Idk why but she comments about how she took one Spanish class in high school but forgot everything. So I take this opportunity to show off my spanish accent 2 min mark ->
Asking her a question I know she not gonna understand. Just said, "entonces no sabes nada lo te estoy dicendo?"(ya'll can google translate that if you like lol). And she's like nope I don't know what you just said (which ironically does imply she did understand what I just said :p). She notices my tats on my arms asking for the meaning behind them. I tell her I can't tell you its fucked up (I like to play around quite a bit about my responses to girls asking).

She then talks about how they were suppose to be meeting their friend but she's with her guy friend that attends a university here in the city (which gave me the context to talk about a girl I fucked from there but didn't use it). But she's staying with him, so you know what they're doing (giving me that look). Which I agree with and return the look.

Aight well now here's the part on why this is a FU instead of an LR.

At this point, I guess my wing thinks the vibe is good enough to just invite them back to his place. He uses check out a rooftop. But they know its for sex (yeah they 18 but they're social intuition is strong enough to know what that means. ). and they not in that vibe just yet. So they talk amongst each other. Then do that "aren't we meeting up with blah blah right now. Oh yeah" thing we all do. To check how your wing feels about the set. So they get up, and say we got to go but it was nice meeting you. I just smile and wave goodbye to my girl.

So we stay seated there. And what I explain to him is that it was too early for that. I know they are receptive to conversation and vibes are good. And people talk about strike when the iron is hot blah blah. But my intuition told me to stay in and set frames. Then pull.

He agreed with that, but he talked about how he was just excited that a hot girl like that was receptive to him. According to him, he's game wasn't as strong as it had to be, and she wasn't that super into him. Even tried to number close his girl but she refused.

So while we discussing this, a couple minutes later the two chicks show up again. They standing behind from where we sitting. And his girl comes up to him and asks what's his number. Only his girl talked to him to get his number. My girl didnt even look at me. So I knew what was going on. My girl had told her sister to go back and get the number because she wanted to get fucked by me. Its that thing where the girl that's interested in you, is the one whose back is to you. Where you talk to everyone in the group BUT your target to get her to chase. Group theory 101. So my wing is just spiking their BT a bit while number closing. And while he's saying funny shit, I'd just kind of look back at them while grinning. Not saying anything. Then look back at the crowd in front of us. So he gets the number and then she tells him to stay right here. And they bounce to walk around.

I tell him to get up and go to his apartment which is nearby (might have been a fuckup right here idk). and then take a video from the rooftop and send it to her. Then prep the place a bit. So he sends her a video. and she sends a text back saying

what's ur location

he replys, with the intersection (i.e 20th and 6th ave)

but then she responds "send your location"

And I know what she wants (why I titled this FU). She wants him to share his location on his iphone so she can maps it like this

fastest-way-share-your-location-via-messages-your-iphone.w1456.jpg

(Mods: not actual text from her)

But he couldn't figure it out so he responded with the address to the apartment instead. Its a really little thing, but its like those things where they feel like you don't get it. Which hurts social frame. I was really upset by it. He didn't see it as a big deal. but ya know.

his next response was "text me eta i need to tell the doorman"

I don't like "eta" business talk myself also cause it hurts the casual fun vibes frame. ya little things like this really bother me. Perfectionist syndrome.

she's like "eta soon. 40 minutes. okay?"

I'm like huh. How the fuck she suppose to be here in 40 minutes if the apartment was a 5 minute walk from the tourist area? and now its fucked. what they probably typed in to google maps or whatever was wrong (they visitors to the city afterall). And 40 minutes is a huge investment for girls who just meet two guys (even tho we not actually 40 minutes away). Typing this now. I realize I should have told him to respond something like, "40 minutes? u sure you typed the right address? lol" But we just responded to her text, "ya lol" which was shit. Just a bunch of fuckups. And when your pulling girls off of pure BT, your game's gotta be tight. Investment game allows you a little breathing room for little fuck ups here or there, but not BT game. We wait for like 30 minutes but no response, so I tell my wing aight bro I'm outta here. Text my fb who I had just ended things with last week that I was coming over cause I wanted to fuck.

So that about wraps this FR up. Good shit. Zero mention of covid with these girls lol. They out there, playas ;)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
is always better to use after party and leave it vague and for them to follow you, other ways is always a 50/50 chance (at least with me)...

or be persistent and stay in set...

There were times were i took a boner pill cause a girl was coming and it did not happen, that really sucks.... Other times i drive, girl follows she is calling me, and i did not hear the phone call (lose the girl) is just such a tight window of error....

Last edited:

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The damn Daniels part made me laugh so hard bro. Deaf stealing that.

I would have pushed a little bit for the ‘yeah let’s hang out here it’s right there cmon!” And how about before she says something across the board like “oh I dont wanna hook up” why don’t you steal her frame and say okay but we’re only hanging out!! Don’t be dirty minded now! Also this should all be on a high note.

if anything you tried and it doesn’t always happen

>