Is Falling Into Routine Bad?

A

Anonymous

I'll try to make this short. I've read so many articles on girlschase, and I own the "How to make girls chase" book. I might be missing an article in my memory, so I'm hoping to get some help here. Long story short, I've been dating this girl since October. We're both very busy with school, so we usually eat lunch together on Wednesdays, she comes over to my place on Fridays, and I go to hers on Saturdays. She's different from other girls I've been with in that she's so engrossed in her school work that she doesn't text me except to tell me she's on her way on Fridays, or on Tuesday/Wednesday to ask about lunch.

After re-reading the article about being scarce, and the "what its like with a girl who's really in love," I feel like this "routine" is bad for my relationship. I usually enjoy the attention I get from clingy girls. I sort of miss that with her. am I being silly, or is there something I can do here to make her "fall" harder?

edit: I guess I should mention, she's very shy. Earlier in the relationship, I made her visibly nervous but I think she's grown comfortable around me. Ocassionally I attribute the lack of messages/etc from her being nervous, but if there's anything I could change I just thought I'd ask.

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I used to enjoy the attention I got from the clingy girls early on because I felt I was doing something right but overtime I found it to be rather annoying when I worked on progressing myself and having time to do other things. I wouldn't take it as a bad thing unless she is becoming cold/distant - it could simply be that she is comfortable and secure with you which is a good thing but just don't let her feel too secure and you'll know the signs (she starting more unreasonable drama, thinks she can boss you around, disrespects you, etc).

>