Is FT/IN ok for Hook Ups even if it’s bad for Relationships?

Oooooook

Rookie
Rookie
At 26, I have many TR “on paper” credentials. I work 5-10 hours a week, location independent - I am a ‘bad guy’ traveler in every city I live in because I have the freedom to pack it up - and make north of $300,000 USD (made $200k at age 22 and have just been ramping since then). However, I fit the FT/IN type to a T because in hooks ups - girls I have been successful with - I had no issue with a TR/IN or a FT/EX taking the lead. Those hookups lasted the longest by a long long long margin and were successful overall in that I ended the hookup, I could maintain and keep it going, I made sure sex worked out. Meanwhile the
one time I tried being a TR the girl was in control the girl ended it and it required work to continue making it happen.

All of my experiences seem to make it obvious that I should stick to FT/IN to hookup. However, ever since I read this site and realized my innate TR credentials I cannot help but think I am being a moron especially as my method is very exhausting and hard to pull off. Chase, should I just give up and do what you all are doing and be a fake TR? Should I ignore all of my field data and just rely on whatever you say? I am confused af and have no idea what path makes sense and I don’t have many FT friends to talk to since a lot of my male friends are very TR.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is FT/IN?
What is TR?

I don’t get what is going on.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What is FT/IN?
What is TR?

I don’t get what is going on.
Long story short Its your personality trait sub categorized into 4 quadrants using Dr Katherine Benziger personality/thinking assessment.

From what i can understand he is having a dilemma about his desiginated personality. I don't know anything about the personality stuff so can't help lol

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Long story short Its your personality trait sub categorized into 4 quadrants using Dr Katherine Benziger personality/thinking assessment.

From what i can understand he is having a dilemma about his desiginated personality. I don't know anything about the personality stuff so can't help lol
Thanks @Nicko

I’m on the same boat. Can’t help without a more detailed explanation.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At 26, I have many TR “on paper” credentials. I work 5-10 hours a week, location independent - I am a ‘bad guy’ traveler in every city I live in because I have the freedom to pack it up - and make north of $300,000 USD (made $200k at age 22 and have just been ramping since then). However, I fit the FT/IN type to a T because in hooks ups - girls I have been successful with - I had no issue with a TR/IN or a FT/EX taking the lead. Those hookups lasted the longest by a long long long margin and were successful overall in that I ended the hookup, I could maintain and keep it going, I made sure sex worked out. Meanwhile the
one time I tried being a TR the girl was in control the girl ended it and it required work to continue making it happen.

All of my experiences seem to make it obvious that I should stick to FT/IN to hookup. However, ever since I read this site and realized my innate TR credentials I cannot help but think I am being a moron especially as my method is very exhausting and hard to pull off. Chase, should I just give up and do what you all are doing and be a fake TR? Should I ignore all of my field data and just rely on whatever you say? I am confused af and have no idea what path makes sense and I don’t have many FT friends to talk to since a lot of my male friends are very TR.
It tells u a little that you come into a random forum shooting out abbreviations left and right from some random un-introduced context in an obvious agitated state

Relax and explain things properly to us

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It tells u a little that you come into a random forum shooting out abbreviations left and right from some random un-introduced context in an obvious agitated state

Relax and explain things properly to us

FT / IN = soft & inexperienced

TR / EX = strong & experienced

Took me a moment to figure out but there’s a girls chase article on it here:

Think OP’s struggle is that he’s TR in all aspects of his live except dating which gives him an internal conflict as the girls he should in theory get a long with (based on the fact he has his shi together) is the opposite of what actually works.

@Oooooook you have 2 options:

1) Fake it till you make it & go for strong experienced girls. You’ll get heartbroken but will learn a lot & long term be in a great place to date whichever girl you want but you’ll consciously avoid some based on choice not skill level.

2) You can take a softer approach and go for soft experienced girls for a more gradual learning curve to approve your skills with woman.

Either way I think you’re classic example of excellent IQ and financial success but you need to put in work on your EQ.

That isn’t a bad thing & arguably the better way round to do it... You should look into some dating coaches & you’ll probably be fine in 6 months or so.

>