Socializing  Is Having Game Toxic To Man And Woman? Analysing A PHD THINKER

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So yeah

While he was a motherfucker for blocking me on his Facebook group for 2-3 post on asking man to learn some game,

He has a phd. Which means he must have some point. You don't get a phd for no reason.

What do you mean by game is toxic to men and women?

I can point 3 things why he thinks this way.

- Reward system
- Not addressing the issue that women have
- thinking that woman thinks like man

If you playing game with woman, you rewarding bad behavior per se.

while this is easy to defuse in the short term with game, it's not addressing the issue long term.

Man, even Hector gets suck into this. They overvalue women. Every man out there alive over values women. If you over value women, make sure you fuck her. Because you don't over value someone unless you want something.

This is why Zac is a hell lot better than most men. Hahaha *RUNSAWAY*

You all bullshit that women is <insert> because you want something. It's okay. That's part of the manipulation, human manipulation to conquer as many women.

So don't get stuck in your ads. Business vs truth.

Zac

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
He has a phd. Which means he must have some point. You don't get a phd for no reason.

Level of formal education does not ensure that you will produce sound arguments, or that you will argue in an honest fashion.
Many SJWs have academic degrees, for example, and learned their gibberish on universities.

I had a quick look at some of his claims in that video and lots of it were straw men. Like long rants about PUAs hating on chodes, or being narcissists or sociopaths, with the underlying frame that this is some sort of inevitable outcome.

Do you find hatred for the weaker men, narcissism and sociopathy in the Seduction Community?

Yes, you do. However, such behavior is also found outside it, including IN A LOT OF HIGHLY RESPECTED PROFESSIONS. Lawyers, salesmen, business leaders etc.

I wait for his next video denouncing students of law, marketing or business. After all. you might end up as a rich asshole with total disregard of average guys and social norms, or what?

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Many SJWs have academic degrees, for example, and learned their gibberish on universities.

You're right.

I wait for his next video denouncing students of law, marketing or business. After all. you might end up as a rich asshole with total disregard of average guys and social norms, or what?

The scary part is that we can turn out to be like that. I think someone went wrong for him. A girl or something. Because originally, i hear from other people's post on him, he was pretty normal.

Not sure if he was always like that and now he reveals himself. or many bad things accumulated to such post, mentality and thought process.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have to chime in with Carousel. I know plenty of people who have phd's or master degrees but their paradigm about relationships have never really shifted from their basic programming. Which means that they produce arguments based on false input. Also I think it is bullshit that we "overvalue" women. It is in our biological imperative to reproduce with as much women as possible. You cannot deny nature, because if that is false, what else is real?

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Overvaluing" women. Again, something not specific about PUAs.

Chodes who obsess over some mediocre chic or hot chic with issues definitely "overvalue" women. If you have walked this path for a bit, have a look at your teenage oneitises and ask your self what the heck you were thinking about....

If you try to follow the societal script, "get rich and successful IN ORDER to marry" you definitely "overvalue" women as you can get laid with hot chics even if you are broke and unaccomplished. However, society won't shame you for this as your taxes and work is valuable for society.

Low and intermediate level PUAs who obsess with getting laid can be said to "overvalue" women. I don't outright disagree with such a claim, but there is nothing really bad about focused learning and full immersion in a limited time frame, actually I have generally found this to accelerate any kind of learning, even academic subjects or coding.

In fact, it is almost universally true that high-level PUAs will have dramatically reduced tolerance for female unreasonable demands or bullshit/drama. And also higher standards both in looks and mental quality of the women they interact with. How does this mesh in with "overvaluing" women, one may truely ask. The nearly inevitable endpoint of the PUA journey is exactly the opposite, you do not value women chodes or professionally successful men would drool over.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Overvaluing" women. Again, something not specific about PUAs.

What i mean is man, tend to side with women, or champion women cause or champion that women have it worse, infront of women. :) I think only Chase Amante and myself recognizes this. :)

We had this email conversation many years back, on this topic. Pretty interesting actually looking at guys from the outside, mentally.

Zac

>