Is learning ONLY from "How To Make Girls Chase" a good idea?

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I wanted to reach out to see what people's views are on using Chase's "How To Make Girls Chase" ebook as the only main source of learning to follow with nothing else.

Based on, for example, @DML 's advice here and this section on mixing and matching on GC , it seems to be the case that a more surefire way to learn is to pick one method ONLY and follow it religiously until you get good at it.

I've started doing this by following only HTMGC.

Has anyone tried learning only from HTMGC? What was your experience doing so?

Did anyone find that they preferred other methods/products that are more detailed/scripted or has infield videos as your main method to learn from?

I suppose this would be based on personal preference. I believe that I am more of a non-scripted guy.

Some doubts I've had are:
1. Since GC now also has the One Date system, perhaps the 'method' I should be following is not just HTMGC but One Date as well.
2. There has been some good review on HTMGC on this forum here, here, here, and here. But I'm not sure whether the members were using HTMGC as their main source of learning.

Would really appreciate if you could share your experiences!

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Merchant's-Kin,

I used HTMGC for a long time.
The gist of it is to nail your fundamentals, and up your skill set with different aspects of game.
HTMGC is a gem. I bought it when I was a virgin (so that was May last year LOL) and I followed every part of it and got my first lay and many others.

I got One Date recently.
There are no conflicts in the methodology of One Date and HTMGC.
One Date is a big extension of HTMGC. It contains just about everything you can find in HTMGC but introduces an interesting perspective- SAC (Similarity, Arousal, Compliance) and teaches you how to use that model to build attraction. It also teaches you how best to structure your date depending on which type of girl she is so that you up your chances to sleep with her in "One Date"

And a bunch of other nice stuff like you get to see Chase demonstrate the cute and sexy look, the video on voice is really good.

I'd say get One Date. Think of it as HTMGC on steroids. OD has a lot of goodies. SAC is worth learning man.

And again, the methodology is not in conflict. OD is the same methodology and the new stuff only enhance the overall method.

But if you still want to get only HTMGC, that works fine as well.

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Can i buy this without watching the video? I don't need to be convined. is there a direct product link?

One Date Gets The Girl

my hacker-fu is failing me XD

view-source:https://courses.girlschase.com/page...paign=girls_chase_homepage&utm_clickid=228594

Edit: okay i think i found it. https://courses.girlschase.com/signup

That's actually a lot of money. I wish there was a product description in text format.

It's only $67 for One Date (which is like his book with more info) and 1 module covering advanced/specifics. Each next module is a deep dive of a PUA area.

But if you are looking for a self-contained PUA guide, then One Date is still good for that. It just won't dig as super deep as the modules do.

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
"One Date & The Dating Artisan $67.00 for the first 14 days, then $97.00 for each month, for 9 installments"

Thanks. 67 is very affordable but I guess I will find out more about the modules after I sign up?

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Yes, it's a subscription model but you cancel after paying $67 for One Date and the 1st module. I had to contact customer support to cancel.

I would ask GC to see if you can get a table of contents for modules as well. The system doesn't let you know past Module 2.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've read many books, but I have a few favourites I always come back to.

What matters isn't the quantity of information, but the quality, and whether or not you apply it.

Who determines the quality? You do.

Ultimately, you should be writing your own book.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've read many books, but I have a few favourites I always come back to.

What matters isn't the quantity of information, but the quality, and whether or not you apply it.

Who determines the quality? You do.

Ultimately, you should be writing your own book.
What are your favourites?

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Merchant's-Kin,

The gist of it is to nail your fundamentals, and up your skill set with different aspects of game.
HTMGC is a gem. I bought it when I was a virgin (so that was May last year LOL) and I followed every part of it and got my first lay and many others.

I got One Date recently.
One Date is a big extension of HTMGC. It contains just about everything you can find in HTMGC but introduces an interesting perspective- SAC (Similarity, Arousal, Compliance) and teaches you how to use that model to build attraction. It also teaches you how best to structure your date depending on which type of girl she is so that you up your chances to sleep with her in "One Date"

And a bunch of other nice stuff like you get to see Chase demonstrate the cute and sexy look, the video on voice is really good.

I'd say get One Date. Think of it as HTMGC on steroids. OD has a lot of goodies. SAC is worth learning man.

And again, the methodology is not in conflict. OD is the same methodology and the new stuff only enhance the overall method.

Hey man, thank u for sharing ur experience. I will just keep following it for now I suppose.

I'll keep in mind that there are no conflicts between HTMGC and One Date.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’d go beyond this. There are only a few major PU scenes around. RSD used to be big (don’t know about now), a few different YouTube people (like Justin Wayne I believe) and GC. For my money the only resources that taught me anything were GC and reading the game years ago. The game is a good read for motivation - and I still think most of Neil Strauss’ success was due to his attitude, positive outlook. Chase’s book (and One Date) is the best as far as learning actual technical skills. And RSD is a cult.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can only say good things about Chase's material.
I’m my experience it is the most complete, nuanced and coherent material out there.

I tried many other sources (Mystery, David DeAngelo, Bobby Rio, Rob Judge, Savoy) and they have major holes that took me years to identify and patch.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’d go beyond this. There are only a few major PU scenes around. RSD used to be big (don’t know about now), a few different YouTube people (like Justin Wayne I believe) and GC. For my money the only resources that taught me anything were GC and reading the game years ago. The game is a good read for motivation - and I still think most of Neil Strauss’ success was due to his attitude, positive outlook. Chase’s book (and One Date) is the best as far as learning actual technical skills. And RSD is a cult.

Hey Roundy,
Thank you for your opinion. I'll learn HTMGC first and get good at it I suppose. Before going beyond.
I suppose I'll spend some spare time to read the game.

I can only say good things about Chase's material.
I’m my experience it is the most complete, nuanced and coherent material out there.

I tried many other sources (Mystery, David DeAngelo, Bobby Rio, Rob Judge, Savoy) and they have major holes that took me years to identify and patch.

Hey Uriel,
Thank you for your insight about all the other sources and your experience with them.
I'll go with HTMGC first.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey everyone,

@Merchant's-Kin

It's a question that pops into my mind regularly. Not only related to the book but the entire GC vs other methods. As Chase said, mixing and matching methods early on is a very bad idea and I agree with him on that since you will end up with a bunch of concepts and techniques that may not work in good synergy. On the other hand, sometimes and even though there are recurring concepts like moving fast, and not chasing I have some trouble defining what the GC Method is since all aspects of the game are discussed in the articles sometimes there are some contradictions. However; I still keep on GC because all articles are comprehensive and there is one for every aspect of the game, Girls on the street check, girls at work check, girls in your class check, using a text-only check, using phones only check, etc... This is not the case for any other products or methods who are most of the time very contextual or with the explanation that leaves you more confused than before and you will have to do a lot of work to re-adapt them to your situation.

Hi Merchant's-Kin,

I got One Date recently.

@James D

One Date is great I only got the Basic offer as for now. One date and Module one of the dating artisans. Like you I don't see it different from HTMGC but like it's an extension. However, some suggestion for dates puzzles me, in most GC article simple date are encouraged but in One date we see date suggestion that I have seen as labeled as bad dates in all articles, like the ones involving a lot of activities, recommended in the program, if you can help me clear that out. You seem to have a better understanding of the system than I do. I wrote a poster about it here some time ago: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/does-the-arousal-date-type-contradict-core-gc-concepts.22408/

Last edited:

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have to say RSD Julian's Ten Game system and Shift puts the one date system into perspective! A lot of times I had difficulty understanding the whys of the one date system. I would definitely recommend both One Date and TDA and Ten Game if you really want to understand the inner and outer workings of game the fastest.

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Roundy,
Thank you for your opinion. I'll learn HTMGC first and get good at it I suppose. Before going beyond.
I suppose I'll spend some spare time to read the game.

Hey Uriel,
Thank you for your insight about all the other sources and your experience with them.
I'll go with HTMGC first.

Don't read The Game. It's outdated and completely useless compared to what is taught on GC.

>