Is there a way to detect someone’s age?

Skeith

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have a problem with telling what a women's age is just by first glance without asking them. I know girls younger then 18 or even above that wear alot of make up and it’s hard to tell what there age is. Little nerve wrecking when it comes to approaching women during the day. And tips??

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My life the past few months... I just start with a normal compliment and ask if they're in college. Usually find out pretty quickly where they land. I haven't had any blowups from a compliment given with a warm smile. Actually, not true, the underrage girls blowup into a big smile and are really into it, but not about to knock on that door.

Last edited:

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think one of the key factors that determines how old you look, how much body fat you have on you. I know this is the case as its hard to tell someone's age, especially if you put a petite baby faced 25 year old next to a tall overweight 14 year old girl, sometimes you would mistake the former for being younger than the latter!

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have a problem with telling what a women's age is just by first glance without asking them. I know girls younger then 18 or even above that wear alot of make up and it’s hard to tell what there age is. Little nerve wrecking when it comes to approaching women during the day. And tips??
If you're not creepy, and back off politely and smoothly when you find out she's underage, it's not a big deal. Quite the opposite. If it's done right, it might make her day that a stranger found her attractive on sight. A lot of teenage girls struggle with body image and self-esteem.

If a girl does have significant body fat (lady fat, curves, or plain flab), that can help you estimate age in general. But it's not the magic magnifying glass you need lol

How a girl talks and thinks can also help, altho this is more applicable to telling 20 from 23.

tl;dr Either don't approach women who look to be under 25, or don't sweat it. After all, it's not a crime to ask an underage girl how her day's going.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You just gotta go in and find out. After I've gotten a decent ways into the conversation, and I think this girl could be underage, I ask her age. If she's under 18, I politely find a way to end the conversation.

If she's on the older side, I usually wait for her to ask me my age. Sometimes you'll have to deal with an age objection on this, depends how old you are.

But regardless, go out there and approach.

I think the bigger issue is this.
Little nerve wrecking when it comes to approaching women during the day.

Approach anxiety.

The more approaches you do, the more you will realize that the issues with approaching that you think are problems aren't really problems but more so your anxieties. This at least is my experience, you could have something else.

Hope this helps,

BHL

>