It frustrates me that nothing exciting like dating or having relationships can't probably happen to me?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Ilovegoingthere will u pinky promise to give @Vision 's dating community a try and see if u can find the help and advice you're looking for to improve your dating life and attract a nice man in your life?

There's not much else us men can do to provide you assurance or help for your dating life if you can't share any background info about yourself or why you have these negative beliefs about yourself other than men don't ask me out or approach me.

Ilovegoingthere

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Ilovegoingthere will u pinky promise to give @Vision 's dating community a try and see if u can find the help and advice you're looking for to improve your dating life and attract a nice man in your life?

There's not much else us men can do to provide you assurance or help for your dating life if you can't share any background info about yourself or why you have these negative beliefs about yourself other than men don't ask me out or approach me.
Yes.

Where is it?

Ilovegoingthere

Space Monkey
space monkey
Everybody starts from a point. Chances are that you're just subestimate yourself. Nowadays everybody can look good with effort. I'll give my example.
1. Skin routine
2. Going to gym(Right now I think I'm going 5-6 times per week, depends if I want to take a pause or not). Working out hard and intense. Meal prep, money on quality food and suppliments, cut out alcohol, sweets and processed foods almost entirely. No smoking. Gym locked because of lockdown? Calisthenics and home workout(push ups, pull ups, squats, dips, etc)
3. Putting more time into fashion. Spending more time when I want to buy clothes, and going to tailor if I must modify something.
4. Getting a good paid job/getting more income sources.
5. Wanted to buy something value for me. Start working more, from 10 am to 10 pm, with 3 income sources.

The chances are that you're not bad looking, you're just lazy. Bad teeth? Dent braces. Yellow teeth? Whitening. Bad clothes? Buy good ones and take somebody with you to give you a honest oppinion. Bad haircut? Get to a salon, get a good haircut. You want a beard but can't grow one? Minoxidil. Dad bod or something? Go to gym. Nose or ears too big? Get a surgery. No money? Put effort into learning something, get good at what you're doing and get paid more. You don't know how to ask for a raise? Go to youtube and seek some resources about this.

Take some responsability and have a vision about your best version of yourself. Frustration is good. It means you have the energy to change something. But don't remain frustrated. Be motivated. Otherwise, if you would just accept the comfort of your this version of yourself, you wouldn't improve.
It frustrates me that no men might miss me.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Ilovegoingthere,

it makes total sense to me that you are here. you're feeling frustration and doubt about dating and relationships, and want reassurance that they can happen to you. and what better place to get that than a mens dating site?

except on this thread, you haven't quite found that reassurance yet, adding an extra layer of frustration into the mix for you. so thats why im going to give you some.

ill say a few things.

while it may seem like you need good looks to get guys approaching you, or asking you out, its simply just not the case. theres tons of guys out there who are not focused on looks. take me for example. i will happily get involved with a girl who has a lovely, positive energy - even if she's not the best looking.

you're also not alone in this. ive had some friends who were girls who didn't get approached, and they truly believed it was because they weren't so good looking - but it was because of the environment they were in. like, for example, my introverted friend lucy. she didn't really go out to activities much. but one day she signed up for a cooking class, and was super surprised when a hot guy in the class approached her and started flirting with her! one thing led to another and they're actually married now.

you WILL experience guys approaching you, relationships and everything in between - you deserve it, and it could start happening as soon as today! it's just a matter of finding yourself in a situation where you're meeting the right guy at the right time and place.

of course, you could speed up that process a little bit by taking matters into your own hands, but i promise you it will happen to you by fate, regardless.

how do you feel about this? im here to support you and im listening :)

Last edited:
>