Forum Feedback  Join The Unofficial Skilledseducer Discord Server

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are you a member of the forums looking to enhance your understanding of girlschase techniques and all aspects of seduction? The unofficial Discord server is dedicated to providing a space where members can share important notes, techniques, and insights to help you up your seduction game.

🔥 What it offers:
- A collaborative platform for sharing and discussing seduction strategies.
- Quick access to important notes from girlschase and other valuable resources. (SHORTENED)
- A community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about self-improvement and success in dating and relationships.

🚀 Future Plans:
Our server is a work in progress, and we're looking for contributions from experienced members (tribal elders) to help shape it into a valuable resource. Together, we can create a go-to hub for quick reference and support, whether you're in the field or honing your skills from home.

Join us today and be part of a growing community dedicated to mastering the art of seduction!

🔗 Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/XNKeggSy

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll join

Quick suggestion, could you set up a chat to discuss recent articles on the server ? I always thought it would be great to have a place to discuss them in real time

nicolascfl

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey men, I just joined the server. Just a question, how can I do to send a private message to a member in this server ? I can not find it

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll join

Quick suggestion, could you set up a chat to discuss recent articles on the server ? I always thought it would be great to have a place to discuss them in real time
Sure I'll add it now and call the channel *article discussion*

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
!!I highly advise you to change your discord !!

@DarkKnight @Train, I've already talked to 2 solid guys on here, 1 mod and 1 active about the incident

don't muddy the GC name with some dudes that are already banned, popping into the chat the first day there is stirring shit inside the "unofficial discord" I'm sure the elders here won't be happy here about that shit

Any initiative should be done by elders

@Chase

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
!!I highly advise you to change your discord !!

@DarkKnight @Train, I've already talked to 2 solid guys on here, 1 mod and 1 active about the incident

don't muddy the GC name with some dudes that are already banned, popping into the chat the first day there is stirring shit inside the "unofficial discord" I'm sure the elders here won't be happy here about that shit

@Chase
Im not sure what you mean? who is banned? im relatively new on SS, why didnt you contact me and make me "ban" the user whos not allowed to be in it? instead of commenting on here?

New link to discord is https://discord.gg/2ExBPGRCQd

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Im not sure what you mean? who is banned? im relatively new on SS, why didnt you contact me and make me "ban" the user whos not allowed to be in it? instead of commenting on here?

New link to discord is https://discord.gg/2ExBPGRCQd
Bacchus was banned from the forums. He's now on your discord server. Whether he wants to stir up some drama or whatever he's not allowed here and hopefully that doesn't change. You're new to SS so you haven't experienced it but trust me when I say this, that guy is nothing but trouble

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bacchus was banned from the forums. He's now on your discord server. Whether he wants to stir up some drama or whatever he's not allowed here and hopefully that doesn't change. You're new to SS so you haven't experienced it but trust me when I say this, that guy is nothing but trouble
I have now banned him, thanks

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This,

@arman

Nothing personal against you, I am sure you are a great guy but as you can see this place has its history and politics. As you are new to the community I found this to be a bad idea to begin with with no real pros but some serious possible cons.

I didnt even consider people who are banned returning but I am pretty sure there are more cons to the discord server which will show with time. Already some guys in the chat think the discord server is an official initiative of girlschase. So it adds a lot of confusion.

Honestly if you want to do this place a favor, don't use the names skilled seducer or girlschase. That is all I want to add. Anyway up to you and @Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hmm, delicate situation.

Clearly @arman has energy to get something going and people are responding to it. Looks like a bunch of folks have already joined the Discord. That's a good thing for the seduction community.

@Swati, @Marcellus, and @DarkKnight make good points that with Arman being new to the forum and its culture, as well as some of the more inflammatory past members and the persistent trolls who continually try to derail things, there's a good risk of having repeats over there with the same guys joining and doing the same things all over again.

I see a couple of options here:

1. Arman could rename the channel to something totally original, like "Seducer Chat" or what have you. It'll be less likely to attract old Skilled Seducer trolls/problem members with grudges against the forum, and will be free to develop its own culture separate from this place.

2. Or Arman could recruit a more senior member from the forum to be involved with the Discord. He can help preserve culture, identify/boot problematic members from the forum's past, etc.

I don't want to nip Arman's project in the bud, but we do want to avoid giving some of these dead-and-buried problems new life, even in something unofficially related to the forum.

Chase

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hmm, delicate situation.

Clearly @arman has energy to get something going and people are responding to it. Looks like a bunch of folks have already joined the Discord. That's a good thing for the seduction community.

@Swati, @Marcellus, and @DarkKnight make good points that with Arman being new to the forum and its culture, as well as some of the more inflammatory past members and the persistent trolls who continually try to derail things, there's a good risk of having repeats over there with the same guys joining and doing the same things all over again.

I see a couple of options here:

1. Arman could rename the channel to something totally original, like "Seducer Chat" or what have you. It'll be less likely to attract old Skilled Seducer trolls/problem members with grudges against the forum, and will be free to develop its own culture separate from this place.

2. Or Arman could recruit a more senior member from the forum to be involved with the Discord. He can help preserve culture, identify/boot problematic members from the forum's past, etc.

I don't want to nip Arman's project in the bud, but we do want to avoid giving some of these dead-and-buried problems new life, even in something unofficially related to the forum.

Chase
Hi Chase. I have renamed it to *Seduction Shortcuts* and yes the members are indeed responding to it just like I had visioned from the start. Discord is a very good platform for everything basically, everyone and everything nowadays is on discord.

I have lots of time in my hands to make it a great server where all the material from girlschase is explained in short summaries since the forum is giving too much information to handle all at once, or at least that's how it feels in my case. And a chat channel where we can talk and discuss seduction.

Whoever joins that were banned will be banned. If some other senior member/elder wants to help moderating the discord I'll gladly make them admins.

Last edited:

Count

Rookie
Rookie
Mod Edit: Shill account. Post removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
>