journal

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
goal is to get the type of girl I want as my GF (or option) within 2 months. logging when I go out etc

the more intermediate plan is to get the girl I want before Valentine's Day, but with work etc not sure how feasible it is. nevertheless when I go out am still giving 100%

went out today, 1 decent-ish set but not much. had another strong set where I did a run up and it went really good but girl had BF waiting for her, she still complimented me. went to bad spot to go out, have work so can't go out tonight

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
went out, not much today. feeling anxious when I went to one place for some reason.. had a pretty awkward mediocre set to end day got way too into question mode. otherwise not much was working today/not much of interest... onwards to next week.

pretty busy this coming week with work but "should" be ready to go next weekend and get lucky

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
today focused on work, but girl I gave last resort text to a while back is now hitting me up and we're texting.

still having regret over a past girl that didn't work out (though she didn't even live here and mainly just messed up logistics of it) but in retrospect it might have worked out since I would never have texted "last resort" text to this girl (and a few others haha) had I not been sad about that girl in first place.

maybe thing will work out? still have work but should be back in business by weekend, def stressed by this still and other factors. no Time for gym lately

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
girl I texted we went back and forth twice last night and sorta thought she might text back today but didn't. not a huge issue... she said she was sick anyway so I'll just check back in next week and see where things are. wasn't asking to make plans and didn't ask a question so might have been natural to end text convo then. TBD.

still swamped with work but that girl from last month really did a number on my head... think it was bc in retrospect I was sorta/kinda lied to (she could have just told me she wasn't interested/etc) and got my hopes up for like a 2 week period that turned out to be a waste. still wrapping my head around it unnecesarriyl but since then I've been in such a fucking funk.

feel this urge to go out and get depressed when im not now.. but with work I can't and not sleeping great either.

whatever. all that matters is when Friday hits provided no new work things I use the weekend to go out and try to find more leads and results. onwards. Till then, just continuing to read notes, and when work things are done I can focus on things I can control again. but damn this stress is eating at me

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
worked out feel much better, see what tomorrow does. try get workout in tomorrow too after work

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
went out tonight and was actually pretty bad lol. wasn't doing anything different other than a different style and this guy tried to threaten me to fight AND later on some girl totally blew me off about my looks which NEVER happens to me in game. Weird ass vibe.

Sorta sucks but got 2 more days ahead, let's see what happens. Just going to ignore this night lol

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
lame, was in my head a LOT for some reason and trying to find "perfect" time to go up to girl/s I was into and ended up not even doing it. bleh total mess. I ended up doing some approaches later and it went decent got a (flakey I'm sure) #, so not ideal.

Think im still dealing with issues from previous thing in December that didn't work out, but a least now im taking action and going out without SO MUCH negativity in my head.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
got a pretty solid number last night but not sure if I want to pursue it (lives a little far and not my ideal thing).. might practice texting method with her.

decent-ish night. since last month, forgot how in many ways difficult this all is finding someone who is your type. will keep going tomorrow.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
had a dream about girl from past.. also some mild stuff about a different girl never met she was latino.. good news from this is guess I'm getting passionate about finding a gf

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
texted with this girl a lot this week, but she's sick and can't meet this week. sent her a text thing she didn't write back too but not *that* concerned bout it given past texts.. worst case I text like Wednesdays next week and make plans. if it doesn't go though I am dumping it lol

another busy work weekend, don't think I'll be able to go out THAT much. not too bad given Valentine's Day is coming up but should get a little bit in later on this weekend..

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
noticing a lot of regrets about past interactions I never opened. trying to think of myself differently right now and not waiting for "perfect" time to open and just do it.

yes, I have regrets after I open sets and they flop but better than *kind of than not opening at all

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yes, I have regrets after I open sets and they flop but better than *kind of than not opening at all
Yeah, in doubt, just forge ahead.
It's normal to regret not approaching some girls but don't beat yourself too bad about it, try to have more fun approaching girls and you will do it more often and naturally. I myself have to remember that because last night I was waiting too much for AIs and not really doing a whole lot, eventually I approached some girls, but my vibe was off. Some nights (and days, if you do daygame, I suppose) are just bad as well

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
been going out this weekend but been a little slow! could be because of valentines day idk

going out tonight so let's seee and tomorrow! but it't he SB.. still I will go out and try my luck haha

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
yeah was very empty... trying establish more of a routine of places to go out to in case the volume is low

>