Journey started

GreekLetterMale

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi all,

After my social circle went to warmode again, after I figured I had scorched the earth enough already, I was pretty pissed that things weren't cool. But you take the punches and you overcome. I might just leave this circle anytime now. So I've also come to some conclusions through my philosophy classes and previous experience mounting up. Also I've come into contact with some other gamers, which is nice. And so the stars alligned and instead of brooding on the upcoming social circle war I decided it was time for me to go back to the old nothing to lose attitude and go out. I did and the result is two phone numbers and three kisses, one girl was pretty hot. I wasn't able to pull them back to my place, but I don't care. It feels really good to have the work that was done in social circle game and other places like work and studies be translated into results like these.

I've been listening a lot to the first six Black Sabbath albums, which are the equivalent of a modern day Bible, and I'm getting more and more matrix aware. I'm not sure that's it's usual to announce something like I'm experiencing right now, I don't think the occasion necessarily warrants excitement, yet I feel grateful for a lot of people in my life, for instance I called up my father. And also to Girlschase. The past year and a half has shaped my consciousness in an immense way, mostly thanks to Girlschase. So thanks guys, my journey has started.

GreekLetterMale

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks, still alive! Got some sort of angel experience with this one girl, totally weird but amazing. Almost got all the bitterness out of my system.

>