Just an observation

Wolfie

Space Monkey
space monkey
This happened on three different occasions.

I have seen that the hot guys, by hot I mean those who are ripped, have great fashion sense and everything they don't really hit off with hot women (ones who are dressed to the nines and bhave an amazing body).

I have seen three dates end like that right in front of my eyes.

The third one I witnessed today was very interesting, they met for marriage (an arranged marriage kind of thing). And the guy messed up the order (guess that was a minus point for him).

Sat 2 hours besides them eavesdropping,(things I do to learn game) and the women was continously opening up showing him the pictures and talking about books, telling her what kind of person she is

And this guy was... Yeah.. Okay and asking typical boring questions about job and what do you do in free time most of the time it was all about job (I mean I do that too but there's like a spark between people and me). And it's a fuckin date not a job interview

To be honest I could fucking relate to this girl everything she was saying. I was kinda hoping to ask her right away are you really gonna marry him ? But I didn't knew how to approach that considering he was there.

And the guy was masculine, really good looking, rich af since he mentioned he is in finance.

And I on the other who is trying to get out of the shell I can instantly see a fuckin spark in just 2 mins into the conversation, the girl is hooked body language, the tonality fucking everything but that's the same with guys too, guys smile from ear to ear and the ladies turn their body language towards me

And this made me come to conclusion that the advice chase and other GC members give is...... GOLD.

Just curious to hear some more inputs on it is this observation true

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This happened on three different occasions.

I have seen that the hot guys, by hot I mean those who are ripped, have great fashion sense and everything they don't really hit off with hot women (ones who are dressed to the nines and bhave an amazing body).

I have seen three dates end like that right in front of my eyes.

The third one I witnessed today was very interesting, they met for marriage (an arranged marriage kind of thing). And the guy messed up the order (guess that was a minus point for him).

Sat 2 hours besides them eavesdropping,(things I do to learn game) and the women was continously opening up showing him the pictures and talking about books, telling her what kind of person she is

And this guy was... Yeah.. Okay and asking typical boring questions about job and what do you do in free time most of the time it was all about job (I mean I do that too but there's like a spark between people and me). And it's a fuckin date not a job interview

To be honest I could fucking relate to this girl everything she was saying. I was kinda hoping to ask her right away are you really gonna marry him ? But I didn't knew how to approach that considering he was there.

And the guy was masculine, really good looking, rich af since he mentioned he is in finance.

And I on the other who is trying to get out of the shell I can instantly see a fuckin spark in just 2 mins into the conversation, the girl is hooked body language, the tonality fucking everything but that's the same with guys too, guys smile from ear to ear and the ladies turn their body language towards me

And this made me come to conclusion that the advice chase and other GC members give is...... GOLD.

Just curious to hear some more inputs on it is this observation true
watch pwf virtual dating, and you can see how most guys including a bunch of dating coaches which is totally embarrassing don't know how to date, just freestyling on a date no strategy.... super embarrassing.. Same with tate, horrible on a date....

Anyways, this is water is wet territory, but i sucked at dating even with a high lay count, i learned how to conduct a "date" in my 40s when discovering the 3 bounce...

Back to looks, looks gets you in, make the seduction easier, but look, and boring (which is not having a dating structure), no plan, no charisma, no able to change her emotionally and connecting = turns into boring so you have a hot UNATRACTIVE guy.... Again there is a difference good looking (genetically blessed) and actually being attractive (a few seducers)

>