Modern Human
Modern Human
where is the evidence?
Eaf96_-XsAAa2NW.jpg

No disrespect....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It seems to me like this is a case of suspicions or preliminary claims of evidence that may or may not lead to investigations or recounts.

I don't think we should necessarily need a "smoking gun" now to validate these claims. And hand-waving worries away is worse. We should let this play out in the courts/procedures. Especially since half of the country feels cheated. Whether right or wrong.

Trump's appeal to me was his empathy to the working class. He drew on their concerns and did it in a funny charismatic way. He also did a great frame of "us vs those elite." Hillary felt shady by comparison.

Well, i read couple of books on trump, and he was a mess, BUT, i like the mess he created in his staff, cause make them work harder, but he did not accomplish anything much other than appointing a conservative (anti seducer, anti abortion) suppreme court...

All the shit he promised never happened..

Same with obama another one that did not accomplished shit (other than help with the foreclosures) and put a horrible healthcare type program(the thing i don't like is that it forces me to pay for healthcare i don't use, and does not cover testosterone replacement and shit i use)

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
incorrect! you did not rubbed me the wrong way, i am not sensitive like that bro! velasco and people that have followed me for years, can tell you i am not like that at all.... i hate seducers that are like that with a passion when they behave like this(sensitive and shit)

read my post here on trump https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/o...-president-being-polirizing-and-asshole-works

Haha alright sounds good bro! I'll check your breakdown out.

It seems to me like this is a case of suspicions or preliminary claims of evidence that may or may not lead to investigations or recounts.

I don't think we should necessarily need a "smoking gun" now to validate these claims. And hand-waving worries away is worse. We should let this play out in the courts/procedures. Especially since half of the country feels cheated. Whether right or wrong.

Trump's appeal to me was his empathy to the working class. He drew on their concerns and did it in a funny charismatic way. He also did a great frame of "us vs those elite." Hillary felt shady by comparison.

Yeah for sure. Let's see how it plays out. Even after all the legal proceedings, Trump may very well have ended up losing the election. The only point I was trying to make earlier is that there is enough shenanigans and shady stuff going on, that the result of the election right now is at least worth casting doubt on. That's all.

Also, for the record, I do think that it's better to focus on self-improvement and go about your life as usual, despite what's going on in Washington DC and around the world.

I guess as men, we can't help but have a great interest in power. And politics sure as hell is about power.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Well, i read couple of books on trump, and he was a mess, BUT, i like the mess he created in his staff, cause make them work harder, but he did not accomplish anything much other than appointing a conservative (anti seducer, anti abortion) suppreme court...

All the shit he promised never happened..

Same with obama another one that did not accomplished shit (other than help with the foreclosures) and put a horrible healthcare type program(the thing i don't like is that it forces me to pay for healthcare i don't use, and does not cover testosterone replacement and shit i use)

That's a good point that could explain why he didn't have the votes this time. People's lives remain unchanged or even worse during his presidency. Whether due exclusively to him or not. People just remember the promises and associate a lot with a given president.

I can't speak much on Obama since pre-2016 I was "meh" on politics.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

lol! case in point...

Brb twitter posts as evidence
brb quoting as evidence
brb pictures and quotes as evidence..
brb promoting silly arguments..

still waiting for PROOF and EVIDENCE... that some election were stolen in some states and no others... I love how the red pillers and now the seducers crying for some silly election that have 0 effect on their lives... again supreme court = conservative senate= conservative congress= democrats lost sits

But the media put donal trump in and i have the one with low iq strong projection... If i get accused of rape please come to defend me in court with your memes, twitter posts, and quotes

no disrespect of course...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I really don't think so @Skills. Trump gained voters in every demographic except white men (who are most likely the Soyboys, Snowflakes, and White Knights/cucks. The left can have those guys imo).

In case everyone miss it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Common TEA, that soyboy had a family damn it. Hehe :X

z@c+

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
just like i say in every one of my videos "i don't have time for this shit" no more twitter please, simple favor: https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-...ftware-glitch-send-6000-trump-votes-to-biden/

That article confirms the glitch happened, only that it didn’t have an effect on lowering the results to be in favor of Trump. It does not deny the glitch happening. The point being is that these “glitches” shouldnt be in favor of Biden whatsoever. And the fact they are all suggests an intention beyond mere accident, that there is something more to the situation.

You are seeing the smoke, but denying it’s coming from anywhere or that any intention is behind it

A thorough investigation should occur to ensure there are no more “glitches.”

The above is just one piece of evidence of fraud that exists alongside dead voters and excess improbable ballot drops.

Also you asked for evidence, so I gave you some. The medium of twitter is annoying but it isn’t a problem. If you have no suspicions of fraud after cases of dead voters and biased glitches occurring then not sure what your meaning is for the word “evidence”.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That article confirms the glitch happened, only that it didn’t have an effect on lowering the results to be in favor of Trump. It does not deny the glitch happening. The point being is that these “glitches” shouldnt be in favor of Biden whatsoever. And the fact they are all suggests an intention beyond mere accident, that there is something more to the situation.

You are seeing the smoke, but denying it’s coming from anywhere or that any intention is behind it

A thorough investigation should occur to ensure there are no more “glitches.”

The above is just one piece of evidence of fraud that exists alongside dead voters and excess improbable ballot drops.

Also you asked for evidence, so I gave you some. The medium of twitter is annoying but it isn’t a problem. If you have no suspicions of fraud after cases of dead voters and biased glitches occurring then not sure what your meaning is for the word “evidence”.

Democrats were saying the same when Al Gore lost and the same when John Kerry lost.... And it may have happened (there will always happen in all elections mistakes and minimal fraud, but not enough to tip the scale, the dude lost) and lost by 4 million votes... Lets no forget the 6k was rectified... That is why they have officials from both parties, videos and the rest...

lets get back to talk seduction, i am bored of talking politics, when i am about to make post on not talking about politics in facebook or instagram etc... (common mistakes people make) and avoiding this type of talk with women, again i am not a republican or democrat... And i did not vote on purpose cause i could not stand either one... Specially after biden choise of vicepresident (she was jailing innocent people in the past)

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The Emerald Archer said:
I really don't think so @Skills. Trump gained voters in every demographic except white men (who are most likely the Soyboys, Snowflakes, and White Knights/cucks. The left can have those guys imo).
In case everyone miss it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Common TEA, that soyboy had a family damn it. Hehe :X

z@c+

Haha I meant it as tongue-in-cheek but it's hard to convey emotion over text.

I did want to clarify this though. I realize now how that joke could be taken the wrong way by some guys on the forum. It was meant as a joke, but I can see how some of our members (who are white and did vote Dem) might interpret that as me dismissing them or dehumanizing them or thinking that I somehow feel "better" or more masculine than them.

Not the case at all. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm "othering" them because of that. I understand that just because someone votes Dem it doesn't mean that they're a snowflake or a cuck.

I strive to be more nuanced and a balanced/critical thinker above all else. This is more important to me than toe-ing Party Lines. And part of that is understanding those who disagree with you.

Just wanted to clear that up. If you're a part of the forums (and not a total ass, even though I am sometimes :cool:) and are improvement-oriented you're cool in my book.

Also this thread feels far too polarizing to be an open thread on this forum.

Some of us butted heads a little bit, yeah, but it could've exploded and been much worse. I think overall we did a decent job and didn't let our opinions turn into spitting true Venom at each other.

I do hope it stays open long enough for Chase to pop in and drop a Yoda Bomb as usual as he did with the COVID thread.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm locking this. The last thing we need here, is a thread on the US Presidential Election.

Way off topic, and the two sides here are in a near civil war. Every opinion possible on this topic will piss off half the readers.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Katherine-Harris.jpg

Anyone? Can name her without a search you get a cookie. That face on tv for weeks, 2000 recount, weeks of civil war talk on internet.

"This one is different damnit!" - 2000

All the "vote with your damn feet leave them Dem cities and states your vote meant nothing in" "no taxation without representation, we can change the electoral college".

Look out your window, instead of at a a screen and it gives perspective the mainstream media doesn't want you to have.

You feel worried? See above. Nobody is ever gonna go to war with their neighbor until all their creature comforts are taken away and there is someone to blame and galvanize against.

You feel victorious? Ask what's changed in last 12 years outside your window, vs on screens? Don't be so smug.

You feel beaten? Remember Trump shook things up in a lot of good ways, and challenging this vote is a good final thing. Even if it's framed by the media as a reason for girls with hairy armpits and purple hair to break store windows and put it on youtube. It challenges the mainstream system. Challenges mainstream polling even being worthwhile, being everyone predicted these landslides on both sides.

Take all that and add it up = Don't listen to screens, take a look around and see whats really happening.

"but i've got an underlying condition I can't!"

Well drink some beer and eat some potato chips and watch some youtube videos and wait it out. This is not "the worst time in history" I keep hearing thrown around.

"Apathy is the glove evil slips it's hand into" is a quote.

Well I say it's worse to panic over shit happening on a fuckin screen, with potato chips and beer available, whatever ya like at your fingertips. We have hot and cold running water! Panic and fear over a screen? THAT"S idiocracy.

Again, you either weren't there, or don't remember 2000 election hysteria, (or h1n1 flu 2009/media ignored) but no one followed any of the "vote with your feet" and luckily no one followed any "vote from your rooftop" calls.

You won't care about any of this in a year.

Gun

Edit: Posted as ya locked it @Mike Silvertree but yeah agreed, most are too emotional in this and can't see that none of it matters for real. Could get all flamey and wild instead of rational.

Last edited:

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
That woman was some high official in the Florida government during the 2000 Bush/Gore election. I'm going with Secretary of State, but it could also be the Grand Poobah of Elections, which has some official title I can't remember.

My feeling is, there are a lot of other places to discuss this. We are working on building a community here, and this is the most divisive topic I can imagine right now.

The Trump Campaign is challenging the process and results and will be filing law suits in a number of states. It is a giant mess that likely will end with a Supreme Court decision or The US House of Representatives deciding who wins. I'm guessing that passions are going to elevate to levels not yet seen, and this has been a wild year. The potential to burn this place down is quite high if we keep discussing it. Feel free to PM friends, but don't start threads about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>