Just Venting

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Uhhhhh, I'm a little upset guys. Bought my car about 3 months ago from a used car dealer, I love my car though. Anyway, long story short, no plates yet due to there fuck-up, and for 2 weeks I'm basically stuck within the confines of walking distance from my house. A couple days ago, somebody posted something, it was like NJ, or AP, a regular here, and I was inspired to steam roll through women, but can't because of the car situation... inspiration gone to waste, and life spiraling down into the seventh circle lol

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Prob should go in the Off-topic section but try to stay pumped man.
Sounds like you might live outside the city with no other easy way to get around?

Well best you can do is keep all those positive thoughts... do you like to work out? How about using the time to absolutely kill it the next few days knowing how awesome you're gonna look and feel when you hit the town with your new confidence.

Maybe you get a coffee, speak to a customer service rep on the phone, order a pizza or whatever... start bantering with the person, even guys... try make your confidence and personality just be normal... when you hit the town again you'll be killing it.

Hope that's some consolation, head up man, these things happen and you gotta brush them off. Best of luck.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have been Estate, thanks for the response and motivation. Currently I've been outside everyday practicing karate and weapons ( 3rd degree black belt, and level 6 in weapons). Usually people driving down the street stop and ask what I'm doing... Sadly, I'm a train ride away from Chicago, but it's usually too expensive to go alone

>