LR-  kalyan's masterpiece seduction (Miss Tasty)

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I started writing this story in October 2017, even though it occurred a year ago- I know it was important for me to write it, but I allowed myself to leave this on my to do list for so long. Yet even after so now, I’m adamant about writing it because it had such a profound effect on me, and still does. I’m sure I’ve lost some detail over the months, but the most important ones are still here. Some small alterations were made due to the sensitive nature of this seduction but all facts regarding age, desirability, competence of Miss Tasty are true.
* WARNING: this is a 7000 word report.

The setting unfolds
I met Miss Tasty as she was walking away from a class. She noticed I was looking for mine and gave me a quick comment. A very casual exchange. I thought she’s cute, but whatever. Later that day, i go to one of my classes and she’s there- she’s the professor's assistant (TA). My interest is aroused: i have a quick exchange with her and leave, hoping to ask her out in the near future. I’m aware of a little status quo, placing her slightly above me, but it's negligible. A week or two later, she got assigned as a one time helper for another lab- this shit TA program makes you work like crazy for god knows how little in return. Anyways, i feel nervous, yet i go out of my way to talk to her. She is wearing a football jersey, and we briefly talk about that. Turns out she is a diehard Real Madrid fan- i know there’s a hype with guys craving women who are into football, but i personally dont care. I am looking for a sexy woman, i can discuss football with my friends, thank you very much. I tell Tasty that Real have a match coming up and we should watch it together. She says sure. I leave her, hoping to get her number later during the session, but she leaves early. Oh well. I see her later on in the cafeteria, sitting with a cute friend, her back towards me. I’m with a guy friend, and tell him i wish to talk to Tasty. Back then, talking to girls was way bigger of a deal.. i mean, i still get nervous when i approach girls for the first time during a day, so i imagine my anxiety was even greater. But i gathered my courage, stood up, got a chair, and joined Tasty and her friend on their table. Some small talk, then i asked about the football match. After some discussion, i reminded her of our plans to watch it together. She says: “Yeah, you can come to watch it with us” (she's in some real madrid fan group). I quickly say no, i meant for us to watch it alone. Her reaction here made me feel as if a bucket of ice were shoved down my back and one piece got stuck right in my ass: she gave me a dismissive smile, waved me off, and said “ohhh.. haha no”. Oh so elegantly. Right in front of her friend. I was crushed for a few seconds inside but brushed it off and smoothly changed the topic in spite of my emotional blow. 5 minutes later, the friend leaves. The following conversation unfolds after we get a bit more comfortable.
“You said you dont want to watch the match, let’s do it, it’ll be fun”
“No, i like to focus on the match”
“Oh you’re one of those. Ok then, let’s go for coffee”
“I like to enjoy my coffee alone”
“Doesn't really matter. The purpose isnt to watch football or drink coffee”
“I know..”
“So?”
“I cant”
“Why?”
Here she gives me the “you're too young”. we get into a short discussion about age. Shes 25. I was 20. I persisted some more, and started noticing that even though she's saying no, she's attracted. And she's warm.
“Come on , you know you want it”
“Wow you're really persistent “
“I know what i want”
“I cant, im with someone”
“Bullshit”
“I swear. I just got engaged. Here's my ring, see?”
“Bullshit”
“Omg let me show you some pictures”
“Its fine, i dont want to see anything”
Of course this is all from memory, but this was the general gist of it. I remember feeling very confident at the end of this 20 minute interaction (as opposed to nervous in the beginning). I also noticed that she got warmer and smiled and laughed more as we interacted- my persistence and cool won her over. I was quite sure she was bullshiting with the fiancé thing (why not bring it up from the beginning?), but i soon found out that it's true. A quick look at his picture told me everything i needed to know: he’s a typical nice guy, good for taking out the trash and taking the kids to school and providing for the family but has zero lover value and no masculinity. He’s been dating her exclusively for so many years… who the fuck spends his 20s in the comfort of dating one woman? I don't know, I don't care. I only know of my mission at hand.

I didn't give any description of Tasty, so I would like to take the opportunity to do that now. She is short- shorter than me. She has smaller boobs (more on that later *wink*) and a nice, small ass. She has shorter hair but a big personality. She’s not a pushover yet is not excessively aggressive or masculine. Very fun loving, cute, and curious vibe, which is all great as it allowed me to be the older person in the relationship in spite of the large age gap. She’s clever and quick witted too- great as it’s hard to get bored with her. I would admit that out of the many women i have gotten sexual with, Tasty for me is the most attractive one, considering her looks, body type, personality, age, and obstacles (again age, social que, being engaged). And truth be told, i kind of feel sad for her settling for this guy, because she could do way better. Such is the ugliness of forgoing mindfulness and settling into comfort vs actively working on growing: you become oblivious to the opportunity cost of not taking proactive decisions. But again, who am i to comment. I only know of my mission at hand.

The plot thickens

Over the course of the next 2-3 weeks, i bump into Tasty a few times here and there with some light flirting. I know she wants me, but I’m not sure where to take that, so i do nothing. Then one time (October 4, 2016- a tuesday), as we are leaving the class we share, i follow her to the parking- i’m not actually leaving, i just thought i’d walk my friend to the parking.. you know, “coincidentally”. We get there, she gets to her car, and my friend leaves. I stand there with no clear plan- i dont want to be too pushy and address Tasty. As i ready myself to go back to campus, Tasty waves at me. I go. “Need a ride?” “Yeah sure. Im going to the soccer court (that's 10 minutes away)”. She agrees to take me, and the flirting picks up where it left off. I ask her out multiple times, she protests saying she is engaged. I set a date, telling her to meet me at this beautiful pier on sunday. I set the plan for us. She says no, no, but im amusing myself. She even suggests that even though she can't go out with me, i can take her number. I quickly register this as a small win, but do not settle for this trap. Before i exit the car, i tell her that cool, our date is set, let’s talk on friday to reconfirm. She says no date, but have my number. I text her asking her to save my number. She replies telling me it’s already saved. The game is on.

Over the next two days, she starts 2 conversations on text, asking situational things. I still dont know why she pursued me this much- i wish other girls made it this easy sometimes!
On friday, she was proctoring me on the exam. She pokes some tension at me, telling me she almost forgot my name when i was putting in my name for attendance. Playful, i like. I killed the exam so i was in a happy mood, joked around with the professor, wished them all a good day and went back home. And she started her third conversation with me on text. Some texting later, i remind of my date request. She declines again. I dont know how, but i come up with smooth, casanova-esque explanations on how she deserves a break from her monotonous long term relationship. She almost bought it. Then i pushed just a bit too hard for a meet, and she said she cant go out with me. Honestly speaking, i was feeling very good afterwards- hey, i came so close to going on a date with this smoking chick. My day went on, and i didnt expect to hear from her anytime soon (although i was sure there’s more to come) but i was wrong. She texted me that same night. We texted quite a bit that night, that set a precedent for a lot of back and forth texting.

We texted very often for the coming few days. We also saw each other a lot on campus. She bought me a tuna sandwich once, she gave me regular car trips,and at some point i started to examine the jewelry on her hand. I know that this is a very slow seduction, but i was pushing for a date every once in a while, and she was getting more receptive to the idea, but nothing materialized. At one point i approached (and got rejected by) her classmate. She made a big fuss about it, threatening to stop “taking to me”. I reminded her we’re not dating on any level. We stopped talking for a few days- truth be told i was angry, but happy to have cut it off. It wasn't going anywhere fast. But then she reengaged after 3 days (while i was on a date with another girl lol).

October 25, we made plans to spend around 30 minutes together alone on campus. This would come to be our first date. She got me coffee, and we went to an empty class. Then we had to move, i took her to some isolated stairs with no traffic. Slowly, she settled into my arms, and sexual tension started to rise. I was breathing onto her skin. She wanted me to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her too. But i deflected it maybe once or twice. This was a tactical decision of course: do not kill sexual tension unnecessarily. We went to class afterwards, a few minutes apart. She then admitted on text that she “almost lost it” during that session. There you go :)

Fast forward two weeks: we are in her car, and she is going to give me her usual ride to my soccer. We are talking, and there is tension in the air still. And - lo and behold- we agree on going on our first date. She gives me a day 10 days later: very far ahead, and i didnt have much hope of it materializing, but she explained that that’s when she is available. I later find out that it is related to her fiance considerations. Besides, by this point flaking is no longer an issue- she is highly invested (as am i) and she has probably logically decided she wants me by now. Back to the story: our confident hero slowly starts making a move on Kalyan, bringing her lips closer to his. He deflects. She persists. At one point she says something like “this is ridiculous, you’re the guy here and im initiating”. I just deflect. Then something interesting happens: She asks me to look at her. I do. She asks me to go closer. I do. Then she asks me to kiss me. My thought pattern in the next three seconds looked like this: “i shouldnt kiss her because i want to keep the tension high and all, but here she is showing extreme confidence by making such a bold move. This needs a reward. Plus, at this point i would be downright rejecting her if i dont kiss her.” So i did the only clever thing i could do: i gave her a very passionate kiss for a few seconds, then stopped. She asked for more. I said no. She persisted. No. She got annoyed and dropped me off. Sometimes i think i’m a genius.

By now i noticed something very important, and i was able to use this in my advantage to seduce her further: this girl LOVES the feeling of adventure and adrenaline. Everytime i give her some, she gets super hooked. I was able to use this to my advantage in setting a date with her later.

First date
The date was set for November 27. Checking our old texts, on the 17th she said that she agrees that we dont see each other nearly as much as we should- a big shift in perspective from when she used to say that she can't go out with me.

The day arrived. Truth be told, i was very nervous leading up to the time of our date: what if her fiance found out? What if someone saw us somewhere? What if she gave me LMR and all hell broke loose? This was a period of time where LMR was a huge issue, so i felt like i had a lot to lose. But i also had planned the date quite well.

I picked her up from a secluded location in my car. Normal conversation in the car. In the days leading up to the date, she kept on asking me where I am taking her. I didn't tell her: she was very worried i might take her somewhere crowded, so she wanted assurance. I gave her that, but never disclosed the location until she asked me twice in the car. I told her which area we are going, but nothing more: keep the suspense going for as long as possible. The atmosphere in the car was very relaxed and friendly. Good conversation. One story i recall, is when she started telling me about her fiance. I quickly change topics when she talks about him: for me he doesnt exist. But she really wanted to tell me this one. for her birthday, he gave her two options: either he gets her a nice gift, or they both go and get each other's names tattooed on one another. I cringed. She told me that she didn't hesitate in choosing the first option… her voice tone suggested she cringed at the thought too. Poor fella. Anyways, we get to the location: a very secluded beach. No one other than us in sight, beautiful weather (i got us extra jackets, one of which used to be my favorite for a long time- i let her keep it), beautiful view. My idea was to spike her emotions before I move for a pull. She loved the idea- we spread a blanket on the rocks, made out (this is the second time we kiss- i tried to not go all out makeout not to kill all the tension). I romanced her, some beautiful words. We walked on the shore. It was amazing- the mood was great. And i pulled. For the entire 20-25 minute ride to my place, we barely spoke: we had the weeknd on, and my arm was on her thigh. She never asked me where im taking her. I didnt tell her. Sexual tension was great. And then we arrived. We get into my apartment, and within 2 minutes we are making out. What a victory, after 2 months of trying. Her lips are great- her kisses have a trademark feel. And her petite body is very sexy as i imagined it would be, with firm round boobs that i enjoyed sucking on and a distinctive aroma on her skin. I had minimal LMR: some while taking off her panties, but nothing noteworthy otherwise. I haven't mentioned yet that she is a virgin, so sex was not part of the plan. But she gave me a well deserved blowjob or two. Her technique wasn't the best. I wondered how her man of 5 years would not instruct her. He probably is too scared of saddening her. Scratch that: if you’re dating a girl for 5 years and havent fucked her yet, you’re a pussy, period. Dont give me any no sex before marriage bullshit. In his defense, she admitted my cock was the biggest she’s had, that's why her jaw was having some difficulty. Good thing for her (and her fiancé) her skills improved on subsequent dates. After she swallowed my load, i had a short pussy eating session. Now, i am not running for pussy eating champion yet, as i am not yet the type of man who absolutely loves eating pussy. I find it to be a chore sometimes. That argument took a bit of a blow when i went down on her- this chick had an amazing pussy which tastes like molasses and flower. I enjoyed it immensely, and gave her the nickname Tasty, which she was timid about in the beginning. This way, Miss Tasty was born. When we were done, i dropped her back to her car. I felt like a god. I officially had the hottest chick in my life. And it was looking good.

Aftermath, and date two

Things went smooth afterwards. Her attraction obviously took a huge bump up. During one chat, she mentioned that she thought she'd regret the whole thing, but she enjoyed every moment instead. On a more sour note, she became my personal informant of what people in our common social circle think of me, and my reputation was not good at all- i had been rejected by so many girls due to my calibrated approaches, which have since become more refined. She said that apparently shes the only one who likes me. I played it cool but i knew i had to fix my approach to social circles and i think that i’ve become much smoother since.

Somewhere along the line, we made plans to meet on December 7. She flakes on the 4th, telling me she will be sick (on her period). I insist on moving on with it, but she doesnt want it. I was still not sure that i’ve hooked her, so i was a bit needy at the time- actually, throughout the whole seduction i was needy on many occasions, but did not allow it to derail me much. Back to the story: i started to think of a good way to set up a new date, and i noticed that we both had an exam on December 13 at 8:00 am. Armed with my typical ingenuity, i had a suggestion which was crazy for her at the time: how about we meet around 5:00 am for a tryst session, then drive to university together and attend our exams? It was a perfect solution, as there would be no suspicion from anyone from her side- she is just going to study, after all… study the dimensions of my cock that is. The situation wasn't very straightforward though: I had a big plot twist which i had to navigate.

She didn't really agree to this idea. I remember being worried about losing her in the week leading up to the event. Our relationship hit sort of a sour patch, and we did not text on the 10th, after texting constantly for weeks. On the eleventh, we just exchanged 2 texts. On the 12th, in the morning, i had to go to campus to study in the library. I knew she'd be there so i texted her to confirm. She's there. We exchange very brief words (remember, we have to act very neutral in public) and i work for much of the time on my computer. We agreed to take a break together to have a sandwich, before going back to work. I led the way, and she followed me a minute later to a study room which was a few minutes away, and much less crowded. Remember, i am set on confirming the date, so i confront her about this topic. I tell her that i’ll be seeing her tomorrow, and she raises her eyebrows and gives me the “not happening” face. I was furious. She started raising a concern which she'd talked about before: i was going to leave the country for a long time in a few weeks, and she was thinking “where is this going?” all the time. Personally i found our situation to be convenient: i knew this affair was not sustainable, and i saw this travel as a perfect way to peacefully part ways. Now she was emotional and wanted to cling onto me in any way possible- her idea was to stay friends. We all know that is impractical and stupid. So she was giving me a hard time setting a date. At this point, in my fury, i decided to take attention away from her: i turned my body away but kept facing her. She noticed and was saddened. We had a few silent moments. And then, i decided to end this nonsense and told her we should go back to work. Once we left the room, she told me something like “you know we cant keep on seeing each other like this”, and i gave her an automated, yet very effective response: “if you think so then we better not see each other ever again.” We went separate ways towards to library. I punched the wall and bruised my hand when she went out of sight: i was having a bad few days and this was too much for me to handle. She texted me “why did you say that?” But my phone was off for that time. We sat at our respective desks in the library, and she started packing her stuff and leaving a few short moments later. Before she left, she slipped a note to my desk (which i still have) saying “I promise to see you soon <3 - Tasty”. I was almost done with work myself, so i texted her inquiring logistics. She told me what she’s doing, then said that she misses me a lot and that she won't allow me to leave the country without seeing me again. I was done with my library work, and had an ingenious plan: as i was walking towards my car, I asked her to meet me at the nearest gate to the parking. She complied, and waited for me at said gate. I rolled down the window, and asked her to come in. she wasn’t expecting to see me in my car, much less ask her to go in. this was peak traffic time, and there was an issue of discretion to worry about: she wasnt very enthusiastic about taking a risk like that, but that was the point of all this. She kept saying things like “oh my god this is such a bad idea what if people see us” as we were stuck in traffic, and i was driving to a destination i had in mind. On the road, I told her something like “listen, i dont want to force you to go out with me, you’re free not to. But tomorrow is an ideal time”. She said something like “no there’s too many issues with tomorrow”. I asked her to name me one. She drew a blank. “See? Tomorrow is the best time. We have to make it work.” meanwhile, i got to my target destination: it was a side road which was completely devoid of any traffic/ pedestrians, yet still in broad daylight. I did a quick scan to check if no one is around, then dived into her lips first and gave her a big, passionate kiss. The look on her face was priceless: she was absolutely shocked, her body rushing with adrenaline. Of course, it was a well calculated move on my end: my appeal to her was always in the sense of danger and adventure i provided, and i wanted to give her a peak sample of the experience to sway her decision towards my advantage. The unexpected car ride in traffic after a disagreement, in broad daylight was good enough. Add to that an unexpected kiss “in the middle of the street” (in reality it was very secluded, but she’s not really processing that), the story was complete. She was completely washed with emotions, and told me that she would see me tomorrow. I dropped her back, and drove home. I was feeling very good (just an hour ago, i was feeling very shitty because of my expected failure and other events).
I arrived home and had to study. I got a call from tasty. She told me first not to get angry. I was completely at peace. Then she told me she can’t see me tomorrow because she hasn’t studied for her exam and like 2 other excuses. I told her it is ok. Truth be told, i was very comfortable with the situation: i had tried my best and couldnt have done much more. I went back to studying without skipping a beat.
She calls me around an hour later. “Listen”, she says “i can see you, but it has to be on my terms.” shit, well, ok. “You have to come pick me up from campus, i cant drive to yours.” the fuck, really? That’s the ‘terms’ you’re hitting me with? We agree. After we hang up, i find it amusing how she threw so many obstacles at me a few minutes ago, then auto-cleared them to me once she saw how unmoved i was. Women are funny like that. We texted some that evening, before i went to bed and had a very short rest of 3 hours.

December 13. I wake up at 3 am to study. I see she’s already sent a text; “baby if you need to study we dont have to do this today”. Lol. she complains of tiredness, i encourage her and bait her into excitement.

I move around 5 am and get to her at 5:25 am (no traffic ROCKS). It’s very cold and deserted outside, with a lot of rain. I pick her up and promptly take her to my sex location, where we snuggle under the sheets and commence our love session. Her petite body is amazing to look at: i can’t believe how beautiful she looks with her nice pointy breasts, firm ass, her hair held back and her engagement ring off. I still believe God will reward me for pleasuring this beauty in a way she hasn’t experienced before, for she really started enjoying giving me multiple blowjobs and having her pussy eaten out.

After our first blowjob session, she tried something funny; another friendzone attempt. She talked about how she really likes me and how she wants to keep me in her life, as well as our current relationship being impractical in the long run. She’s right, but i cannot accept that frame. I dodged as necessary and she pressed. I told her straight up that we cannot be friends. She asked “so, if we stop seeing each other like this (as lovers), how can we be in each others’ lives?” i didn’t reply. Then i confidently steered the conversation and framed my position as “you lover as long as you wish”. She was probably content with that frame as she gave me another nice blowjob and stopped with this inquiry.
It was around 7:30 and the exam wasnt until 10:00. We got into my car and went to get breakfast, and then i drove her to my favorite park, which is a very nice date location. Add to that an 8:00 am vibe and complete lack of other people, you have a very nice, romantic vibe. Romantic until we sit on a park bench which is not very much out of public view, i guide her hand into my pants, and then whip out my cock for her to “warm her hands on” in the cold, wintery weather. I ask her to blow me some, she hesitates and then complies. “You have no shame” she tells me with a smile after i decide to buckle up my pants. After some time, we decide to go to the car- we had to run as the rain started to pour like crazy- and drive to campus. On the way, before we go to major traffic streets, i pull over and get her to blow me after her “not here!” protests. I cum in her beautiful throat again, and we make way. The vibe was very beautiful in the car. I drop her off, park my car, and go on with my day, bumping into her (and giving her a knowing smile) once or twice in the process. She texts me “what. A. day.” after all was done. She’s right; a very long day composed of a lot of hard work in the am, followed by two exams, during the first of which the professor was an asshole with me for no reason, the second of which i aced. I guess the effect of my pre-exam ritual kicked in a bit late.

Aftermath, and third date

School is out, so we have no way to see each other again. No more seeing each other in the parking, no more classes together, no more bumping into each other on campus. I started to feel a little sick without her… Just kidding, i was doing perfectly fine.

We were still texting often and I knew time was running out. I was wondering how many dates i could squeeze out of her before our relationship window slams shut for good- i was leaving on the first of january, and it was already midway through december, and she was unavailable for the last few days of my stay here. We were getting very cute together on text, talking about dreams and ambitions, flirting back and forth. I was actually very creative with my flirting. Somewhere along the line, she asked me on text whether the third date with be the last time we talk. I told her to stop being silly.

On december 23, i text her telling her we need to set our third date. We agreed for the next day, during the day. I had plans to take her to the countryside, very far away, for us to enjoy our usual trysts in the cold. But i heard it’s way too cold and we were too unprepared, so we decided to stay put and have a jolly christmas.

December 24. Around 12:30 pm, she calls me saying she’s very close to my house. I take my car and meet here somewhere, have her park, and take her straight to my house. It’s a shame we can’t really go on other types of dates. Our third date was very special: for one, her blowjob skills had improved massively: she really graduated my class with flying colors. Now that i think of it, i wonder if her fiance noticed, and if he did, whether he wondered how she got her mad skills. Second, I checked GC for an article on how to go down on a girl. I found a simple and good one, and put it into good use. I made Tasty cum twice that day, and she loved it. “you ‘re so good at this, who taught you how to do that?” well, a certain someone called Chase, but i’m sure he doesn’t mind not getting the credit ;). Third, i realized that she got super comfortable with me this time: the date had a different feel. And i had to confess to her that i more-than-like her. I felt it was better to keep it at that and not give it a bigger tag due to the futility. It wouldn’t help any of our causes. She feels the same way. Finally, she thanked me for the good times, and specifically thanked me for helping her see the world from my lense: a positive, lively lense. That comment made me really happy: i felt really touched her.
It was emotional after it was done. I gave her the short ride to her car. This is it: not seeing her again for at least 7 months, and even then, not in this capacity. I gave her a parting kiss, knowing full well that this may be the last kiss we share. She gets in her car, and we go our separate ways.

The flame goes out..

I had a slim hope of seeing her again, but she confirmed that it won’t happen. It was a naturally emotional time for me: new year’s is around the corner, and im faced with a big dive into the unknown, with so many emotions coming up.

My chest feels heavy as i write this.

Tasty and I were very loving on text the few days to come. I avoided texting her during her days away so she could enjoy her holiday with her fiance. She texted me shortly after the turn of the year after 4 days of silence, then another text on the first, a few hours before my flight. Some texting in the airport (She expressed distaste about going to college without me next semester, i said cute things back), and more importantly, a very nice first approach.. Well, i did approach a few on new year’s eve, but this was one in the airport, and it marked the start of my huge shift in work ethics in seduction: soon after I approached in the next airport, and the rest of my stay in california is history (around 700 approaches in 7 months, compared to less than 100 in prior years).

Back to the story, we kept on texting for a few weeks. Looking back at the chat history, i notice that she initiated most of the conversations, with increasing frustration at the lack of conversation initiation on my part- it’s interesting because i never noticed this until i looked back at our chat history now. She talked to me at a rate of once every two days, until jan. 21, when she didnt reply to my “im dancing salsa, talk to you later” which was in reply to her hello. That’s the last time she sent me snaps or was flirty with me.

I texted her on february 12, and she was all “look who remembered me”. I didn’t think she’d be saddened- remember, i was having a lot of hassle, adjusting to life in the states. That conversation was difficult and markedly colder on her side- my flirting was not reciprocated. She texted me next on my birthday. the vibe was friendly and the conversation was short. We did not talk again during my stay in the states. If i ever did make her feel sad for not reciprocating her constant interest, i really do feel sad. Our relationship was great, but it had to end. The flame had to go out.

Afterthoughts (October 7, 2017)

Allow me by saying that i do not regret this affair one percent. It was a mutually beneficial affair: she needed this, for she is bonfire, and she is sucked into a relationship with a nice guy who is so cold and cannot satisfy her wild desires. Due to her age and the societal pressure to get married, she can’t consider leaving him and risk not finding another suitor. Oh well, not much i can do about it, other than pick up our friend’s slack. I benefitted as well; i was awakened to the possibilities of seduction, and saw that yes, I could seduce a girl of the highest calibre, in very difficult circumstances. Looking back, I get inspired and draw motivation. Also, i receive a boost in my bachata; many songs discuss the topic of luring past lovers from their boyfriends and husbands and giving them the loving they need and deserve. I naturally draw comparison, and the songs become more electrifying for me.

I am aware that this is not a textbook seduction: i invested a LOT of time and effort, and had to wait a long time to secure a date. Each one of our dates (save maybe the last one, to an extent) took gigantic effort on my part to secure. And i probably was not solid and took a lot of time in some places. I was needy and outcome dependent because i had invested so much. But it was my seduction, and it was huge success in my book.

During my stay in the states, i thought about her. First, had she been single, or if she’s to break up, would i settle for her and allow myself to be domesticated? The answer is straightforward: no, if she insists on keeping her virginity, but yes, if sex is involved. I am not saying that she is out of my league, but during that time especially she was markedly better than any girl i’ve been out with. Even now, she’s among the best i’ve had, but the gap in quality is little between her and my average. My problem now is quantity related, and that is hugely due to me being super busy. A second, more pressing question was (and to an extent still is): what next? Sure, the flame is out for now, but there is a lot of gas under the surface. Will she want to rekindle the relationship? Will she not want anything to do with me? Will i actively try to pursue anything? What if she instigates? Allow me to first point that after we stopped talking mid- january, she started posting many more picture with her fiance. I cannot be certain why that happened, but it surely has nothing to do with making me jealous. I surmise that after giving her what is needed to fulfill her sexual needs, she felt content, and went back to her fiance with a newfound love. But questions remain: will her basic biological needs be quenched for long? Probably not- she will grow bored at having been stuck with a man who doesn’t know what he is doing. But what can she do about it? Yes, i am sure she won’t forget my superior performance, but i am not sure how comfortable she would be coming back, even though we had a very positive relationship. She may even find another lover, i have no way of finding out. Then, there is the issue of her post- marital life, where she would lose her virginity (i feel bad for her, and him, but her especially, for so many reasons). Surely he cannot exceed expectations here.. Will she remember her old lover who was so good in everything he does? “If he can do that to me with his tongue, i wonder what his huge cock can do?” all these are theories.

The flame goes out.. Or does it?

I went to school for the first time about a month ago, the possibility or running into Tasty always on my mind. I came across many girls who look like her, and my heart skipped a beat. I’m a man, i know how to handle this though.

I get a text from my lovely lady just a week ago, inquiring why i am still coming to campus. Of course, i deflect a bit, and we have a nice little chat. She told me she has some courses left and is considering taking a nice role in a big company abroad. I tell her i am similarly wrapping up my studies. She spotted me three times already, but i didn’t see her back. She ended the conversation by telling me that she doesn’t have a fixed schedule, and she’ll let me know when she’ll be there.

I have taken my decision on how to act. I think it’s foolish to take a definite decision on this one. I will let her decide on how to proceed: it is, after all, the woman who gives the man her signals. I will keep her at arm’s length, and keep the vibe very friendly. If she starts making advances, whether very soon or after months or years, I will give it a thought and see how it will go. I would rather not reopen this chapter, but if she comes knocking and i don’t engage, i know she’d go knocking on other doors. And it’s better for both of us for that not to happen. In any case, this journey was mind blowing and educational (i took advice from many different seducers and got to experience new things), and this mammoth report was interesting to write, and a testament to a very fun- packed life to come.

Inowtakethelead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow... I'm speechless I am happy for you man! You went through the mud to get to the mountains! :) Update us what happens!!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey kalyan,

It's good to see you back. This was a very nicely written piece, and overall a very good job! It is an LR- only because of the specific cultural environment of Lebanon, in a different setting it would have been a full LR, no doubt.

I don't have much things to comment, just a couple of points.
kalyan said:
Then something interesting happens: She asks me to look at her. I do. She asks me to go closer. I do. Then she asks me to kiss me. My thought pattern in the next three seconds looked like this: “i shouldnt kiss her because i want to keep the tension high and all, but here she is showing extreme confidence by making such a bold move. This needs a reward. Plus, at this point i would be downright rejecting her if i dont kiss her.” So i did the only clever thing i could do: i gave her a very passionate kiss for a few seconds, then stopped. She asked for more. I said no. She persisted. No. She got annoyed and dropped me off. Sometimes i think i’m a genius.
Yes you are absolutely right. It is safer to avoid the kiss until the last minute, but if she really is asking for it, you have to give it to her or else she autorejects. She's putting her neck on the line here. Overall you played it well, because making her work for it increased the sexual tension big time.
kalyan said:
Now she was emotional and wanted to cling onto me in any way possible- her idea was to stay friends. We all know that is impractical and stupid. So she was giving me a hard time setting a date. At this point, in my fury, i decided to take attention away from her: i turned my body away but kept facing her. She noticed and was saddened. We had a few silent moments. And then, i decided to end this nonsense and told her we should go back to work. Once we left the room, she told me something like “you know we cant keep on seeing each other like this”, and i gave her an automated, yet very effective response: “if you think so then we better not see each other ever again.” We went separate ways towards to library.
That was a very good move. She's giving you shit, waving the specter of the "friends". You break rapport with her with your body language (turning away, and probably your emotions showing on your face). Then you threaten of cutting it off. Doing so, you are communicating a very strong message. You are willing to let her go, rather than accepting the bullshit at face value. This wins you big points, and next she's chasing you. A good thing to remember when everything else fails.
I am aware that this is not a textbook seduction: i invested a LOT of time and effort, and had to wait a long time to secure a date. Each one of our dates (save maybe the last one, to an extent) took gigantic effort on my part to secure. And i probably was not solid and took a lot of time in some places. I was needy and outcome dependent because i had invested so much. But it was my seduction, and it was huge success in my book.
You are a little hard with yourself here. Not textbook seduction yes, but also the sort of social pressure and stakes involved here on her side, are not textbook either. You had to manage the ultra-level of discretion required. Overall a very nice job.

It would be nice to read if you have any updates with her. I have found that women smoothly seduced - like here - are grateful of the experience (they crave for similar experiences!) and very often come back on your Whatsapp later on.

Cheers
Seppuku

>