Keaton's Log

Keaton

Rookie
Rookie
I'll probably use this journal as a brainstorming place to see what I did wrong vs what I did right.

Nothing much happened today except I saw a really cute girl at the public library wearing a light blue coat and black stockings with black shoes. She looked like she had sexy legs and good body underneath it. I tried to catch her eye but she didn't look my way and as I walked by her to stare at her more I felt like I was stalking her so I stopped altogether. I felt very nervous and didn't have anything to say to start a conversation, I wasn't dressed very good either, I just kept thinking she would sneer at me if I tried to "open" her. I saw her one last time as she left and jumped into her car (had a very nice car) and felt a pit in my stomach because I pussied out and couldn't talk to her. I read the LR's here and find it light years away to getting at the level as the guy who got 5 lays in Cancun or the frat guy with the reputation in college. I think it's just who wants it more at the end is the one who succeeds, and since I haven't succeeded yet I fall back on not wanting to try.

>