Wealth  Keep Your Girls (Customers), Running.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

WARNING: THIS GOES DARK VERY QUICKLY WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS. SO DO BE AWARE THAT I HAVE WARNED YOU.

Now, Back to this post.

Whenever you read something, or do something. Even when you are awake, you are already 2 steps out.

Yes. You are 2 steps out, when you read this sentence.
As an example:
You > Girlschase > Belief about Zac > You

*Ar, this Zac. Here he goes again*

Pause.
Pause.
Pause.

Did you just notice what you have just did?
Or maybe you didn't.
If so,

Let it be. Let it be. Let it be.

What I want you to do now, is just observe. Understand that you can't change your life. It is like a engine oil. It cannot just pause. You have to clear it out with better oil.

And in this case, feeling better states.

That's the post.
I have just change your life.

p.s:

Example:
You > Reality > Belief > Where You Are Now.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
but girls always seem to find it somehow. For example, one of the girls I'm seeing started using the slang I use in my videos. But I never talk like that in real life, so knew she found my stuff

I bring up this stuff months ago.
And I been thinking about it since last year.

How many people have to die before people start speaking up that everyone is a 'China communist' when it comes to protecting what is dear to them.

Are we ever going to have the conversation on what is going on in our society when the rubber hits the road? I'm talking about hiding social media from females/direct managers/bosses.

Or perhaps
that humanity have always been this way and the people who are stupid to believe that beautiful women are harder/convert to Islam and get to heaven/convert to Christianity and get to heaven/buy my ebook/PUA IS EVIL.. and I will show you how to start a business/<insert whatever it is that you want to hear>

deserves what they get, while the guy runs with the money/women/etc.

z@c+

How to Get All Girls, Make 600 Billion, Beat Chase Amante and Zac In A No HOLDS Barred Match At WrestleMania 40, ALL Without Paying A Single Cent For Night Clubs.

Click On The link Below and I show you How. ;)

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuck it I’ll just say it.

90% forum thinks you’re insane

10% think you’re a genius

I flick between the 2 on a daily basis ;)

Ahahah

Would be great to interview you on like a podcast or something. Reading between the lines can tell you know what you’re talking about and touch on topics I think about a lot but Einstein crazy scientist approach probably puts people off lol

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuck it I’ll just say it.

90% forum thinks you’re insane

10% think you’re a genius

I flick between the 2 on a daily basis ;)

Ahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me gain some attention with my sketches, first. So that even if I'm "off-putting" to the audience, people can probably say: "Hey at least that guy has achieve something in his life."

TLDR

I am striving to reach this goal of getting some credible attention, locally in Asia by end of this year even though I know my sketches, is incomplete, and I'm pretty much operate on blind faith with some legit findings that is universal.

Here's a comment by the BIG BOSS, @Chase in an old email. By now, He probably thinks this Zac guy is taking too long. IT'S BEEN YEARS! COMMON, CHANGE THE WORLD! :p

..Yeah, this is a great observation. How able someone is to see past the images others present, versus get sucked into them.

Terrific realization, Zac. There is a lot to talk about here. A lot.

I wish you wrote in a clearer way. There's often a ton of value in the things you have to say, but it's inaccessible to most guys because it's hard for them to ferret it out. Thoughtful Zac + clear Zac would be an absolute wrecking ball.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That member who is banned.

He has issues that he needs to resolve but importantly, that is the secret.

Can you make people think that Ronaldo is better than Messi? By using different ladders.
Cristiano is successful, advertising.
Messi is successful, football.

That is different ladders.
Friendship is one ladder.
Lover is another ladder.

An old article by Chase, noted that reactions is not results.
That is the secret. The nuance.
Reactions is one ladder.
Compliance is another ladder.

It is evil but that is how humanity has always been run. There can only be one President. The rest are just names. Executive Vice President, Associate Vice President, Group President and so on.

z@c+

>