Knowing the demographics: What kind of girls do you do well with and why?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe it's because you're going in thinking that you usually do well with those particular women ;)

You showed your mindset here in your writing.

Can you please clarify what you were trying to say? Thanks

Okay... There is a mind-body principle called physicalism and it shows that your mind and your body interact with and influence one another directly.

A negative mindset will show up in your body because it actually affects your nervous system.

So, when you approach a girl and think to yourself that you don't do well with those particular women then you're displaying a negative mindset which in turn affects your body language and your overall ability to pick up that woman. Basically - you saying you don't do well with these women causes you to actually not do well with these particular women.

Welcome to neuropsychology =)

-Richard

H-Two-O

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great topic.

Many people on YouTube when they see an infield PUA picking up an Asian girl people wonder so much as why it is so easy, in fact it s the girl that picks the guy up. I happen to know this becasue of where i'm living. In here we have lots of Philipino/Asian girls.

Asian girl EATS a Wester man ( No matter how crap he looks or how unattractive he is) Why?! because they fantasize the idea of getting into long term relationship and getting the same passport = Mystery Solved.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Thinkingenigma said:
I tend to do well with the more fetishized demographics.

Asian Girls- Literally every girl I've ever had any ongoing relationship with has been some sort of asian girl (except for my first GF, but let's not talk about that shall we? lol). The girl I think of most fondly was American by culture, Chinese by birth. I've also dated girls from Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines (not bad considering that I found most of them in a small city in TN, haha). I think I do well with these girls because they're the easiest for me to treat like silly kids. Most of them are cute as hell, and it's really hard for me to be intimidated by them. Thus, I come across as more dominant.

Alt-punk girls. Think crazy colored hair, tattoos, etc. I've found more of these girls in LA ironically enough. I move to a place with one of the biggest populations of Asian girls, and suddenly I'm picking up white chicks, lol. Funny thing about that is that I'm a pretty clean-cut dude. White, 6'2", Glasses, short hair, no tats, preppy-grunge style. I really don't know why I do well with this demographic. Actually, they either love me or hate me. I think it's because I tend to stay more aloof with this group of girls because I don't want to get sucked into that subculture again.

Geek Girls- Often overlapping with the Alt-punk demographic, I get along with these girls because I'm a geek at heart and I relish in it. Nothing like discussing the more risque moments in Game of Thrones to get one of these girls going, haha

The really inexperienced chicks love me, while the more liberated types still avoid me for some reason. It's kind of a burden honestly. People talk about how much they would love to go around deflowering virgins, but it's more work than average guys think. It really takes a lot of emotional capital to do right by them and make sure you don't hurt them. I wish I was pulling the more experienced girls so I wouldn't have to worry about it as much. Plus, you usually can't move quite as fast with them, so you end up walking the tightrope between making them comfortable with you, yet still moving things forward before they get bored.

Still having trouble with the Blonde Bombshell types and the Girl Next Door types. These are the chicks I pined over in middle and high school, and I really just want to lay at least one of each just to get it out of my system.

I think you might have a geeky look to you, do you wear glasses?

The blonde bombshell types are highly sought after, they get all sorts of PUA wannabees and even guys with game hitting on them consistently. To get them you need game + outside factors. I have recently seen more success with them and I think it has been due to my looks. I have invested a lot of time into bodybuilding and been told I could model if I wanted to. Social circle game works the best, cold approach rarely works.

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Proactivity said:
Thinkingenigma said:
I tend to do well with the more fetishized demographics.

Asian Girls- Literally every girl I've ever had any ongoing relationship with has been some sort of asian girl (except for my first GF, but let's not talk about that shall we? lol). The girl I think of most fondly was American by culture, Chinese by birth. I've also dated girls from Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines (not bad considering that I found most of them in a small city in TN, haha). I think I do well with these girls because they're the easiest for me to treat like silly kids. Most of them are cute as hell, and it's really hard for me to be intimidated by them. Thus, I come across as more dominant.

Alt-punk girls. Think crazy colored hair, tattoos, etc. I've found more of these girls in LA ironically enough. I move to a place with one of the biggest populations of Asian girls, and suddenly I'm picking up white chicks, lol. Funny thing about that is that I'm a pretty clean-cut dude. White, 6'2", Glasses, short hair, no tats, preppy-grunge style. I really don't know why I do well with this demographic. Actually, they either love me or hate me. I think it's because I tend to stay more aloof with this group of girls because I don't want to get sucked into that subculture again.

Geek Girls- Often overlapping with the Alt-punk demographic, I get along with these girls because I'm a geek at heart and I relish in it. Nothing like discussing the more risque moments in Game of Thrones to get one of these girls going, haha

The really inexperienced chicks love me, while the more liberated types still avoid me for some reason. It's kind of a burden honestly. People talk about how much they would love to go around deflowering virgins, but it's more work than average guys think. It really takes a lot of emotional capital to do right by them and make sure you don't hurt them. I wish I was pulling the more experienced girls so I wouldn't have to worry about it as much. Plus, you usually can't move quite as fast with them, so you end up walking the tightrope between making them comfortable with you, yet still moving things forward before they get bored.

Still having trouble with the Blonde Bombshell types and the Girl Next Door types. These are the chicks I pined over in middle and high school, and I really just want to lay at least one of each just to get it out of my system.

I think you might have a geeky look to you, do you wear glasses?

The blonde bombshell types are highly sought after, they get all sorts of PUA wannabees and even guys with game hitting on them consistently. To get them you need game + outside factors. I have recently seen more success with them and I think it has been due to my looks. I have invested a lot of time into bodybuilding and been told I could model if I wanted to. Social circle game works the best, cold approach rarely works.

Yep, I rock a geek/prep/grunge style. I've done a small bit of modeling in the past, but it wasn't really my thing. Here's a more recent picture taken by my sister (well on her way to being a pro photographer btw. Go Sis!).
xlksn7.jpg

I'm slowly moving towards Tony Stark inspired wardrobe with cleaner lines, sleek cuts, and lots of solid colors (think Jeans/dark workout pants, solid henley/compression shirt, and trainers for casual; jeans, V-neck t-shirt/solid button up, leather shoes and jacket for going out normally, and and well cut suits for more formal occasions). Just look at anything he wears when he isn't in the Iron Man suit to see what I mean. It's a practical, good looking style. Unfortunately, those pieces cost a lot if you want to get good quality versions of them, so the more preppy stuff will do until I have a bit more money to play with. I'm also in the process of building the body needed to really rock that style.

As for the All-American types of girls, I've noticed the same thing as you. I'm just not into their social groups. I tend to hang with more eclectic types like filmmakers, dance nerds (I taught a swing dancing class back in Tennessee), entrepreneurs, and international kids. There's plenty of hot girls to go around in these circles, but they tend not to be the classic sorority girl/beach babe type of girls. Honestly, I'm perfectly content to continue getting the demographics I'm getting (minus the inexperienced girls. Would love to stop only pulling them), but it's always nice to branch out from time to time, ya' know? The Asian chicks are great, and that's the group I do best with.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Judging by your pic, you don't come off as the kind of guy I would see with the sorority and all American type of girl. You are still a good looking guy though (no homo). Kinda give off the vibe of Johnathan Rhys Meyers in the movie "From Paris with Love".

The guys I see with the All American kind of girls usually do have some sort of social circle game but they usually dress frat.

With the sorority types it is all social circle game. I have failed with cold approaches but you need to be a part of the incrowd. They care so much about reputation and the way they are perceived. What I have found is that this is not so much the case with other girls, you can cold approach the artsy girl or the cute Asian girl and get results.

Chase or someone should really do an article on how to do well with sorority girls and the All American types since a lot of guys on this forum seem to struggle with them.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I guess I am into the more intellectual women.

I like to be able to have a good discussion on ideas, life and what have you. If she reads books that is always nice :D

I especially like short hair but besides that I like all kinds of women. As long as she has a cute face and a good body I have no qualms whether she be asian, black, white, brown or whatever.

This semester though as I have finally found success(I need to put another 2 LR's up) it has been with a more inquisitive and curious types of girls concerning drugs and just intellectual ideas in general.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This semester though as I have finally found success(I need to put another 2 LR's up) it has been with a more inquisitive and curious types of girls concerning drugs and just intellectual ideas in general.

and ONE FU!

You know what situation I'm talking about bro!

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zphix said:

and ONE FU!

You know what situation I'm talking about bro!

O that is not the only FU hahaha

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I do well with Italian women. Italian-American women I mean hear in the States.

I really have no idea why but I've probably met more than any other type of girl since I've lived here.

Irish-Americans are like shooting fish in a barrel but there's only so many times you can play up being Irish before it really isn't fun anymore. You feel like there's really no skill involved if you can pick up a girl by reciting the alphabet in a thick accent. lol.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Estate said:
I do well with Italian women. Italian-American women I mean hear in the States.

I really have no idea why but I've probably met more than any other type of girl since I've lived here.

Irish-Americans are like shooting fish in a barrel but there's only so many times you can play up being Irish before it really isn't fun anymore. You feel like there's really no skill involved if you can pick up a girl by reciting the alphabet in a thick accent. lol.

I hear Italian women have a thing for men with lighter features and you mentioned on the other thread that you have blonde hair and blue eyes. The Italian women I know usually preferred White men (of all colors), Latino men, and Middle Eastern/lighter skinned South Asian men.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Went out last night with a blonde bombshell and it didn't go as well as planned at the start due to traffic issues. Got a kiss out of it in the end and tried to get her to come home with me but no luck. :(

I consider it progress that I could get a date though since months back these women were ignoring me, might need to fix fundamentals even more to get a lay out of it.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I do well with white girls around 21 for some reason, and I actually prefer girls that are my age or older (I'm 26) and a different race, but I don't have a "baby face" and don't really look young (like Ross) unless I shave. I've had salt and pepper hair since junior year of high school haha, but I still have all of my hair so that's good. It may be more psychological. Like, since I don't care for young white girls, I don't act nervous or anything around them (kind of like what Z is saying).

enigma, that's a hot pic mainly because of the eye contact and facial expression, really good.

Estate, I actually thought about going out and doing a fake Irish accent the whole night just for the lols haha. Maybe I'll have to actually do that now ;)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
For some reason I tend to get a lot of attention from Italian American girls.

BTW, in a relationship with a blonde bombshell right now.

>