LR  Labor Day Weekend

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I met a tall, busty blonde 9 on Friday night. After nearly two and a half full days of me pursuing her (well, trying to get HER to pursue ME), I finally closed her Monday morning. I know this will be a pretty long read, but only because there’s a lot to the story.

It’s Friday night about 8:30 PM. I am headed to a bar in a neighboring town to meet some friends for drinks, and then head over to the Labor Day picnic. I arrive and meet up with my friend DoctorWood, and his girl. The bar is empty, sans a couple small groups of middle-aged folks. The place sucks (everyone is at the picnic), but we want to pre-game so we are going to have a couple beers here first. I start to text some other friends to see where they are at, since they were supposed to be here already. Shitstarter says he has been drinking all day and is up at the picnic already. Fatboy responds that he is in the parking lot. (he walks in and sits at the bar with us)

So while we are sitting there (I’m bitching about why the hell we are even here, there’s nobody here) these 4 girls come in the front door. One is really, really overweight and the other three are decent. In strolls a 5th girl, and wow… she is (just a guess at this point) about 5’8” with long, blonde hair and the cutest face. The girls are loud, laughing, obviously have been drinking. I start to psych myself out a little, Fatboy even leans into me and says check out THAT girl, man! and I turn to him and raise both eyebrows. I get up, grab my drink off the bar and slowly walk over to the group of girls. They see me walking over toward them and a couple of them notice me, and the other three are talking and pay me no mind. One of the ones that notices me approaching is the hot blonde. She is wearing a pair of skin-tight jeans and a white top that shows her cleavage. Her breasts look naturally big, and she can’t be a day over 22 or so- which would make me guess they aren’t fakies. Anyway, stop about 1-2 feet from her and I smile and ask her if they’ve been to the picnic. She says yes and they just came up to do a shot (no hard liquor is served at the picnic), and asks me the same question. I respond that I’ve been ready to head up there but my asshole friends think we have to hang out in this empty bar first. She laughs, and I extend my hand and introduce myself. She introduces herself (we will call her HBHotstuff) and I tell her I had to come say hi because my eyes were drawn to her soon as she walked in. She kind of laughs and her friend chimes in “sorry bud, she’s taken” and I say “that does not surprise me at all” and turn back to the blonde with a sexy smile and say “Well… (pause) maybe I’ll see you up the picnic tonight?” and she smiles and nods says “yeah for sure” and I walk away cringing a little because I should have kept talking and not ejected so suddenly. It probably seemed like I reacted to her friend’s comment. Anyway, I go back and tell my group (DoctorWood and his girl and Fatboy) that we should head up to the picnic because the band just started at 10. As I’m leaving HBHotstuff smiles at me.

We arrive at the picnic and get in line for drink tickets. I see some people I know over by the food, so I give two $20’s to DoctorWood and tell him to grab me a few tickets and some for him and his girl too. I go over and bullshit with this group for about 20 minutes or so. The food smells good so I get in line, get something to eat, and start texting DoctorWood to find out where they are at. We find each other and I get a drink ticket and go grab a beer. Anyway, we hang out for a while and I’m keeping my eyes peeled for HBHotstuff. Funny thing, but I run into this girl I met online. But, not an online dating site. We have a mutual friend or two and I guess had a big crush on me, and friended me on FB and starting messaging me. She’s a 6/7, and due to just having better options I never pushed forward with her. She stands and talks to me for a bit, with a friend in tow. Her friend, a little short blonde, is pretty attractive (HB8), but nothing special. She seems interested in me. She wants to dance, and grabs me and we go dance. I see HBHotstuff, and I am trying to decide whether this girl is good enough to be used as pre-selection or not. I’m leaning towards yes, but finally my apprehension gets the best of me so I cut the dancing and tell her to come with me to get another drink.

I hang out with a group of about 8 of my friends for a while by the drink stand, and see HBHotstuff and her fat friend getting a beer. They are in line and I say “Hey!” and like 30 people all look at me all at once and I wave HBHotstuff over. She says back “We’re in line!” and I say “Ok, when you’re done!” and she laughs and says ok. I return my attention to the group I’m talking with and after a few minutes she taps me on the arm and actually asks me “Was that girl you were dancing with, is she your girlfriend?” and she is looking at me sort of slyly, and I’m not sure what the motive is for the question yet. I reply “no she’s not, are you already sizing me up for a relationship or what?” and she laughs and just says like “oh my god” and then introduces me to her fat friend. She seems pretty nice (meaning the fat friend). I get to talking with the both of them, but focusing on HBHotstuff. I introduce them to some of my friends. Shitstarter is in the group, and starts to hit on HBHotstuff. He is really drunk, and she is visibly displeased with his gestures. I grab her arm softly and say “come with me” and me and HBHotstuff and her friend walk away from the group, and I tell her I wanted to get her out of there. She wants to go find her friends, so I tell her we should exchange numbers. We do, and she goes on her way.

Nothing else interesting happens with HBHotstuff the rest of the evening, other than about midnight I see her with some guy. Could it be her boyfriend? I’m not sure. If it is, they aren’t really acting like they’re together. He’s a tall, black haired guy. I want to talk to her again, but I don’t want to be a social butterfly or act like I’m lower value and initiating contact all the time. I figure hey, I have her number, so I’ll just get a hold of her sometime.

Next day (Saturday), I work on my boat for a few hours and mow my lawn and a few other little things. I don’t know if I’m going to the picnic or what is in store for the evening. I’ve gotten a few texts from people asking me what I’m doing. The picnic is where everyone will be, and I’d love to run into HBHotstuff again. About 3 PM I send her a text: “Hey HBHotstuff, was nice to meet you ;)” and she eventually replies about 6:30 PM with “Headed to the picnic again later. You going?” and in my mind I’m thinking “You’re damn right I’m going” but instead I wait a couple hours and reply “Yeah possibly” because I’m planning just to run into her there. So anyway, it gets to be about 9 o’clock and I decide to just head straight up to the picnic by myself.

I get up there and get a beer and run into a few people. The band tonight is a better band than last night, so there’s a lot more people here. I talk for a while, and Shitstarter comes up to me and asks me about HBHotstuff. He asks if I’m hitting that, and I say “not yet” and he laughs and says how hot she is and says he saw her leave with some tall, dark haired guy last night. I say I saw them too, and wondered if they were together. We’re having this conversation and Shitstarter sees her and nudges me “Dude, there she is” and I steal a glance. She’s wearing short jean shorts and a little t-shirt. She is with the same guy I saw her with last night and that Shitstarter saw her leave with, so it is starting to sink in that this is her boyfriend or something. I start to give up on her mentally.

After hanging out for a while, DoctorWood and his girl show up and find me in the crowd. Some of her friends are dancing nearby (about 4 feet from us) so she goes and dances with them. Me and DoctorWood are talking and HBHotstuff comes out of nowhere and walks by me really fast and brushes against me and stops at the line at the drink stand. I wonder if she did this on purpose to get my attention. I decide to go get in line and get a drink. I am about 3 people behind her in line, and say loudly over the music “Hey HBHotstuff!” and she doesn’t hear me. I tap a guy in front of me to get her attention for me. She turns around and smiles and actually comes back 3 places in line to talk to me. We talk and get drinks and I ask who she’s here with (to confirm the boyfriend suspicion) and she does say she is here with her boyfriend. I say “that’s cool” and we talk a little more and get our drinks (she actually buys mine) and we walk off together. We are having a really nice conversation, for like 10 minutes and her guy comes up to us.

Boyfriend: “Hey I’ve been looking all over for you”
HBHotstuff: “I’ve been right here. This is my friend, NJ”
Me: “Hey its nice to meet you, man”
Boyfriend: (shakes my hand) “Nice to meet you, I’m Boyfriend.”
Boyfriend: (to both of us) “How do you guys know each other?”
Me: “Just mutual friends”
HBHotstuff (looks at me funny, but agrees with me)
Boyfriend: “That’s cool.”

*conversation continues about the band and whatnot, it’s just the three of us talking*

Eventually…

Boyfriend: “Well babe, let’s go find Rick and the crew”
HBHotstuff: “I’ll be up there in a minute”
Boyfriend (seems put off): “Yeah ok”

He turns and walks away and I say he seems like a pretty nice guy, and she says he asked her to marry him about a month ago and she said no because he “doesn’t treat her good”. I don’t ask for any explanation or anything like that. But immediately when she tells me this, I take her hand gently and tell her to come for a walk with me. The picnic is in the park, and there are a lot of trees. We’ve walked about 50 feet and she still hasn’t let go of my hand. I stop under a tree, and I look directly into her eyes and I think about kissing her. She says “I don’t know what we’re doing here” and seems a little confused. I am thinking I have to absolutely make a move on her now and just before I do I hear a male voice “Hey, HBHotstuff. What are you doing?!! We’re getting ready to leave and go back to ____’s house” and she is like “I have to go” and so I say goodbye and her boyfriend looks at me a little funny like he knows what is going on. He tells her to go up and he’ll be up in a minute. After she is out of earshot distance he tells me rather directly that is his girl, and “I don’t know who you are, but you better not have any ideas about the two of you” and I say I don’t, and I can’t think of anything else to say so I apologize to him. We eventually shake hands and he then apologizes to me. He then says “Well hey, I feel kind of bad now. You know what, I’m having a pool party tomorrow. It would be cool if you showed up.” I say I might be able to, and he says they will be meeting at ____ bar around 1:00 PM and then have a couple drinks and head back to his house for the pool party. We exchange phone numbers and he takes off, and I go find my friends and finish the night off with them.

I wake up about 9 AM the next day and I have a text message from HBHotstuff from like 3:30 AM and it says “sorry about Boyfriend :( he is always so jealous” and I reply to her “It’s cool. He actually invited me over to the pool party haha” and she texts back “Oh awesome. I get to see you! :)” and I just text back “Yep!!”. I show up about 1:15 at the bar and HBHotstuff and boyfriend are there and another guy we will call SnaggleTooth. The four of us bullshit for a while, and a couple more people show up and Boyfriend and HBHotstuff make introductions for me. Eventually we head over to his house and he has a super nice in-ground pool with a bar and one of those big outdoor canopy bed things by the head of the pool. There’s about 7 or 8 of us here now, and over the course of the next hour or so more people show up. We end up with a crowd of about 12. I’m the “new guy”, which is nice because there are a couple single girls there who aren’t bad looking and seem pretty cool. And girls always love "the new guy".

I see they have volleyballs floating in the pool and ask if there is a net. Boyfriend says there is, and tells HBHotstuff to go get it. She does and brings it back and the net is all tangled up. A few people are groaning about it, and one guy is like “fuck that mess, its not worth it”. I walk over and start to mess with the net, and after dicking around with it for like 30 minutes I finally get it all untangled. I’ve won the friendship of two of the guys with this effort. It feels nice, and HBHotstuff notices the value offering and tells me thank you for fixing it. She said since she moved out of her parent’s house and into the apartment that she is in now, the net had been in a closet for a year or so and got all tangled up and said when she brought it over here a few months ago, nobody would try to even fix it.

We play some volleyball and HBHotstuff’s breasts are humongous (random thought) and we’re on opposite teams. Boyfriend does not want to play. My team gets down 12-3 and we come back and win 21-19 and I rouse her a tad about losing. She is still flirty with me, and boyfriend seems to notice but I don’t think he really cares as it probably seems harmless. But, I know she is at least curious about the two of us. I can sense it somewhat. We do some Red Royal (Crown Royal & Amaretto) shots and I’m standing next to HBHotstuff behind the bar while Ivy (one of the guys) pours them. I put my arm around her waist and she leans into me. Boyfriend is starting up the grill on the patio. Snaggletooth walks around the bar to get a beer out of a cooler so I remove my arm from HBHotstuff’s waist. He starts acting sort of weird to me, so I’m not sure if he saw it or something. I start to feel kind of bad that I'm hitting on this guy's girlfriend, that he wants to marry. But then again, she told me he doesn't treat her real well. I guess I'm using that to justify it, at that point.

Boyfriend cooks while we play more volleyball. We eat, and drink more and hang out and I offer to help clean up after everyone is done. Boyfriend thanks me and I am carrying stuff inside the house and HBHotstuff is in there at the kitchen helping also. Washing up some of the dishes. I bring her some dishes and ask her if she wants me to help with what she’s doing. She says no and I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder and ask if she wants a volleyball rematch. She laughs and says she’s going to kick my butt and I say “You stay away from my butt, you’re gonna get me in trouble” and smile. She laughs and I take my arm from her shoulder and go back outside and tell everyone HBHotstuff wants a rematch.

We play another game of volleyball and her team wins, so we play a rubber match. Her team wins again, and I tell her I threw the game so she wouldn’t feel bad about losing to me. She thinks that’s funny.

It’s getting dark out and a few of the people are going up for the last night of the picnic, and a few others are not. I’m sitting on a bench tying my shoes and Boyfriend walks by, and I stop him and tell him I appreciate the hospitality and the food. He says “No problem, man! Glad to have ya” and HBHotstuff comes out of the house and a mild argument ensues between them. I don’t pay attention to it at all, and she goes back inside and when he comes out he says “God she can be such a fucking bitch sometimes” and I don’t say anything. I have all my stuff together so I tell him thanks again, and take off.

I’m not sure what I’m doing the rest of the night, it’s already like 9/10 PM. I want to hang out with HBHotstuff somehow. I text her “Hey you going up to the picnic tonight? It’s the last night!” and she replies “No, I don’t think so. Boyfriend is being a dick. I’m just going to go home.” I then tell her “Why don’t you come out with me instead? Just forget about that stuff” and she says “No that would just cause more problems” and I start to wonder if I can make something happen with her or not. That statement made it seem like the relationship is one that she wants to keep or repair or whatever the case is. I stop at my house and feed my dog and change out of my swim trunks and get ready to go out. I’ve drank quite a bit, I’m borderline on going out. I could probably just stay in and go to bed. I’m sort of disappointed about what happened with HBHotstuff. But rationalize it by thinking I did the right thing, if she is truly happy enough to want to make their relationship work.

But, I do go out and head up to the picnic. I see DoctorWood and Shitstarter and 4 or 5 other people and I’m talking to them and I start to have a conversation with DoctorWood and his girl. I tell them about HBHotstuff and what happened with her boyfriend and all that. Shitstarter is aware of the situation also.

A couple hours later, Boyfriend shows up and sees me so he stops and talks to me. I introduce him to DoctorWood and his girl and a couple other people. Shitstarter has been off with some other people, but at some point he comes up and says “Hey, you’re HBHotstuff’s boyfriend. I’m Shitstarter. What’s up dude?” and Boyfriend looks confused like “How the fuck do you know who I am?” but they shake hands and we’re all there talking (these guys are some of my best friends) and I sense some negativity from Shitstarter toward Boyfriend. I ask Boyfriend where HBHotstuff is and he says “Man… fuck her. I don’t even know what her problem is. I hope she fucking gets in a car accident.” I know he doesn’t mean it, but it’s a terrible thing to say and that is when Shitstarter starts in on him (not that he even gives a shit, he's just that way if he doesn't like you). They get in a shouting match and DoctorWood and I try to diffuse the situation to no avail. Boyfriend swings at Shitstarter and they fight. A near riot ensues and we’re all right in the middle of it. Police are already here at the picnic and come almost immediately, and finally get the situation under control. Boyfriend is bleeding from the mouth and Shitstarter’s shirt is ripped and the police remove both of them from the picnic.

I text HBHotstuff to tell her what happened, and I get a text back from her about a half hour later saying “Yeah he told me what happened with your friend! What did they get in an argument about?” and I decide against telling her it was because he said he wished she got in a car wreck. So I just say I have no idea. She text back “He can be so stupid sometimes. God :(“ and then another text “I’m sorry about your friend” and I reply “Well, I think Boyfriend got the worst of it” and she just texts back a frowny face. I text Boyfriend and tell him sorry about my friend, and he replies and says “Its cool man, shit happens” and tells me people will be coming to his house around midnight when the beer tent closes and that I can come out if I want to. I ask if I can bring DoctorWood and his girl. He says ok but as long as Shitstarter doesn’t come with.

After the beer tent, DoctorWood and his girl come with me over to boyfriend’s house. HBHotstuff is there, talking on the phone on the front porch to some girlfriend of hers. I say hi and DoctorWood, his girl and I go inside. I introduce them to Boyfriend, and Snaggletooth and the fat friend and a couple other people are here. It’s almost 1 AM, and we all hang out there for a while on the back patio by the pool and eventually DoctorWood and his girl take off to go home and go to bed. I hang out with the people there for a while, and we’re doing shots of Jagermeister and drinking beer. HBHotstuff and boyfriend have been inside the whole time. Boyfriend comes out and HBHotstuff follows. They don’t seem too happy with each other. Boyfriend then proceeds to drink heavily, he drinks shot after shot of Jagermeister. HBHotstuff is sitting in a chair by the bench I’m sitting on, and we’re just sitting and chatting amongst the group. Boyfriend is in what we all can tell is a bad mood. At some point they get in another mild argument. Not really an argument, so much, but just not being agreeable. The tone is negative. Boyfriend, after something HBHotstuff says to him, tells her she is “such a cunt”. I finally interject and tell him he shouldn’t call women cunts. I say it in kind of a nice tone though, like “You know, that isn’t cool man. You shouldn’t say things like that to a lady” and he first acts like he is going to get pissed, but then his face changes a little and he tells her he’s sorry. She doesn’t say anything back to him, and we are all quite drunk and just says “well, I think that’s my cue to head inside and get some sleep” and walks off. As she walks through the double doors to the house she turns her head to me and we make eye contact. She gives me a cute/playful smile, and then turns back and goes inside.

The boyfriend remains outside with me and Snaggletooth and basically talks shit about HBHotstuff for the next hour. It gets to be about 3:30 AM and he offers for me to crash there. I say sure, and Snaggletooth comes inside with me and Boyfriend gets us situated. I take a couch in the living room, and Snaggletooth takes a bed in an extra room. HBHotstuff is curled up in a chair in the living room. Boyfriend goes upstairs and we all pass out.

I wake up about 7 AM on the couch, and HBHotstuff is standing over me. She had shook me to wake me up. As I stand up, she says “Thank you for sticking up for me last night, NJ” and I say no problem and we’re facing each other and I put my arms around her and hug her. She hugs me back tightly and doesn’t let go of me. I start to remove myself very, very slowly from the hug so I can get a feel for what (if anything) is going to happen next. We look at each other directly in the eyes, and BAM! we kiss. It escalates very quickly and at some point I stop and say “Where’s boyfriend? Snaggletooth?” and she says “Boyfriend gave him a ride to his car at the picnic (which is like 20 minutes away). I take her hand and start walking toward the bathroom. I take her inside and shut the door. I lift her up on the bathroom counter/sink and pull the athletic shorts she is wearing and her panties off of her, and kneel down on the floor and start to give her oral. She pulls me up and says we don’t have time for that. I remove her tshirt and pull her bra up over her large, beautiful tits and turn her around and pin her against a closet door. I pull my jeans down and start fucking her against the wall. After I fuck her for about 10 minutes she has one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever seen a woman have. After this, I move her to the sink and bend her over it. I slap her ass and ask her “Did you cum?” and she says “Fuck yes. Oh my god. I want you to cum.” I grab her by the hair and pull her head back and kiss her passionately. I grab a bottle of lotion off the sink, remove the cap, and dump practically half the bottle down into her ass crack. I start rubbing it around with my dick, and slowly insert it into her asshole. I start off gently, and then a little faster, and then a little faster. Her body is jerking unvoluntarily, and after about 5-10 minutes I pull out and cum. We hurry and get dressed. We kiss a couple more times and I then go out to my truck and drive away with a big old smile. She then immediately came over to my house and we kept things going for pretty much the rest of the day ;)

NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wooooooot!!!!! You need a cape my friend, caused you saved her!

In all seriousness, excellent job NJ. As soon as she was telling you how badly her boyfriend cheats her, it was a great indicator that you could move in for the bed ;) She's obviously not satisfied with her boyfriend, and my hunch is, she'll be done with him sometime soon, and will probably try to make you her lover.

Such an enjoyable read, and a great Labor Day weekend ;) Nice to see I wasn't only one who got some action this week =P

-Richard

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Stupendous report. Your stuff reads better than a bestselling paperback, NJ! Love the names. I can see why you call him Shitstarter! Keep up the tradition :)

I'm a pretty carefree guy with a positive word to say about almost everyone, but if there's one thing I viscerally loathe, it's jealous men who think they own their girlfriends/wives and believe they have license to treat them like dirt and still expect better men to back off. For that reason among others, I was gunning for you all the way... You certainly know how to spin a yarn with suspense and excitement!

Fantastic investment-creation with making her give up her place in line to join you behind, also a great example of seizing an opportunity and moving fast when you lead her off by the hand right behind her boyfriend's just-turned back. Really, really dig it.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Z, Marty:

Thanks for the props, fellas. She told me she had never experienced anything like what happened in the bathroom =)

NJ

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi NJ

Very educational thanks, and a great read.

I got a couple of questions (and they are genuinely questions for learning purposes, not critiques, as I am a total beginner):

1) "I respond that I’ve been ready to head up there but my asshole friends think we have to hang out in this empty bar first" a minor point but would this not have lowered your value?

2) “Headed to the picnic again later. You going?” and in my mind I’m thinking “You’re damn right I’m going” but instead I wait a couple hours and reply “Yeah possibly” too obvious?

3) Did she test you at any point?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Nuncle,

On #1, I was just kidding around. It was clear that I was just being sarcastic/witty.

On #2, I actually thought she would respond when I said "yeah possibly", but she didn't. Come to think of it, you're right it probably did seem obvious?

On #3, she did test me a little early on. When she asked me if the girl I was dancing with was my girlfriend, the look on her face was something along the lines of "Lets see how he answers THIS question", and I then implied she was asking me that because she was chasing me. The way to mess up the answer to a question like that is to react, and start scrambling to explain, like "oh no no no, not at all. Yep I'm totallllly single!" And I also think her confused look and statement "I don't know what were doing here" when I stopped her by the tree Saturday night was likely a test as well. But the boyfriend showed up so, alas, neither of us found out whether I passed it or not. I don't think she made up her mind that we were going to get together until late Sunday night after the beer tent.

Hope that answered your questions!

NJ

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
LEGEND. Boy, you had me laughing out loud a couple times while reading this. A brilliant story told by a brilliant storyteller. Keep em coming, this is none but motivation.
Topcat.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I've been in a few situations like this, and there's a pretty consistent trend with the personalities you'll see and the dynamic: the guy's a tough guy and a manipulator, he owns some property / runs his own small-ish business and thinks he's hot shit... he's always VERY opinionated... the girl's a fair bit younger than him, and is something of trophy girlfriend or wife (although the guy's not THAT old)... his way of hanging onto a girl is just to be abusive and make her feel like she needs him and she's worthless and she'll be nothing without him. He was a charmer when she first met him, but as the relationship wore on and his control over her began to slip, he got vindictive and she got resentful... but didn't have the wherewithal to leave on her own (usually because she's poor or doesn't really have any life / work skills).

When he senses you're trying to get his girl, rather than focus on making his girl WANT to be with him, he tries to butter you up and bring you into the circle as one of his buddies and establish dominance over you - I haven't figured out if it's because a.) game recognizes game, and he's like, "I can convert this guy to being one of my boys, and we can BOTH go get laid together, heh heh!" or if it's because b.) he's following the "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" mantra.

The first time I ran into this, it worked on me and I felt bad for the guy, who'd been pretty hospitable to me (although I could tell he had an agenda), and didn't take his girl, despite some very open windows from her end... but she just ended up leaving him when he fell on harder times, going to the club and getting poked by any guy she could get her hands on, and then going back to him, then ditching him, then going back, then ditching.

After that one, I realized it was a distinct manipulation ploy these guys pull - just like they're manipulating their women to stay with them, they're manipulating you to try to make you either feel guilty about going for their girls, or work you into a #2 role in their circles who wouldn't dare going after their women.

There's certainly some exciting secret agent sex to get in these situations, but both the guy and the girl are pretty broken people and you generally don't want either of them as part of your life for all that long. These guys are also pretty aggressive... one I knew kept loads of assault rifles in his house, and talked quite liberally about how good he was with them (hint hint).

Fun and exciting, but be safe - if possible, it's usually just better to avoid meeting the boyfriend at all (though, again, sometimes these girls get off on having you meet their boyfriend first, then sleep with you - it makes them feel powerful, that they're strutting the man who will cuckold their partner right in front of his face, and they know he suspects it, but there's nothing he can do about it - he gets his comeuppance for his previous affairs and abuses against her this way).

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
J,

Chase said:
After that one, I realized it was a distinct manipulation ploy these guys pull - just like they're manipulating their women to stay with them, they're manipulating you to try to make you either feel guilty about going for their girls, or work you into a #2 role in their circles who wouldn't dare going after their women.

It's a trend that i had with a few guys. I don't know if it is victim mentality after they lost their control. In a way, it looks like that. I do not believe they are outright bad people, although it's weird, because this guys were charmers too, like Chase mention, first.

Zac

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wow, Chase nails it. Imagine that... :)

He's 37 and she's 21, and they met 2 years ago at which time he was having another relationship with a girl and had one of these "pool parties" that I attended. He's not a scary guy at all, but due to having family money he sees himself as in charge of shit and instead of repelling intruders he brings them into his circle. Because, after all, nobody is cooler than him... Right?

The girl: she's finishing up college this year and has no idea what she's doing with her life. Her natural looks (big breasted, tall and slender) have gotten her things, so she's trying to see life differently and likes it when people take a non-physical interest in her, which I displayed. I feel like she sees him as some guy she doesn't want to let go of because of status, but I totally played the rescuer card and deliver her from his overbearing thall-shalt-not-be-a-slut frame into my I-genuinely-like-you-as-a-person frame.

And he is not ultra scary like the guys with assault rifles. He (multiple times) had started to give me a hard look or bad reaction, and then seeing I wasn't going for it- opted to smooth shit over himself. Evidence of this being when he saw us by the tree and got hard with me, and then backed off and apologized. Then, when he called her a cunt and I stood up for her, he started to look pissed off but gave himself a second and looked at her and said he was sorry.

NJ

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey NarrowJ,

Thanks for the LR. It was a great read and I appreciate you putting the time in to write it all!

Just one question though. On touch, can you think back and remember what kind of touch you did through this LR? I can't for the life of me seem to convey my interest to women, I feel I am picking up on their signals but I do not know how to do it subtly or boldly.

Thanks,

CS

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey CS,

CollegeSophmore said:
...On touch, can you think back and remember what kind of touch you did through this LR? I can't for the life of me seem to convey my interest to women, I feel I am picking up on their signals but I do not know how to do it subtly or boldly.

Touch isn't really about conveying your interest, although I guess they could pick up on your level of interest by how and how much you're touching them... I don't know, never really thought about it that way. Anyway, touch (what PUA guys call kino) is more about testing her comfort level with you touching her, and increasing that comfort level over time with increased levels of touch, and having her associate your touch with good/rewarding feeling(s).

But, to answer your question: The first time I touched her was I placed one hand softly on her shoulder, as I shook her hand with my other. Note: I have no problem with handshakes, but don't like high fives and stuff like that with girls. I don't make mention of EVERY time I touch her in the story, no. Maybe I squeeze her upper arm as I put emphasis on something I'm telling her, or put my hand on the small of her back. Or incidentally rub my leg against her ass as I'm standing next to her. I don't do this a lot, though. If you're constantly doing it, it's going to seem a little "off" or "weird" that you're overly touchy-feely. In the story though, I did make mention of times that I touched her that seemed to be transition points. Such as:

Saturday night (from the story):

He turns and walks away and I say he seems like a pretty nice guy, and she says he asked her to marry him about a month ago and she said no because he “doesn’t treat her good”. I don’t ask for any explanation or anything like that. But immediately when she tells me this, I take her hand gently and tell her to come for a walk with me. The picnic is in the park, and there are a lot of trees. We’ve walked about 50 feet and she still hasn’t let go of my hand. I stop under a tree, and I look directly into her eyes

I felt that was worth mentioning because it was the first real signal that she was into me as a lover, and more than a friend.

And then this, Sunday afternoon (from the story):

...and I’m standing next to HBHotstuff behind the bar while Ivy (one of the guys) pours them. I put my arm around her waist and she leans into me.

Again, worth mentioning because her reaction was an indicator.

And finally, again Sunday afternoon (also from the story):

I bring her some dishes and ask her if she wants me to help with what she’s doing. She says no and I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder and ask if she wants a volleyball rematch.

This is the 2nd time in about an hour that I just up and threw my arm around her. I'm making a point subtlety (even subconsciously) that its something I can do whenever I want with her.

Hope that helps, CS!
NarrowJ

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow, this is an incredible LR, NarrowJ! You handled the complexity and curve balls like a pro!

As a beginner, I have some questions:

1. Why is it bad to be a social butterfly and to initiate contact?

2. What is so obvious to text back, "Yeah possibly"?

3. How did you establish rapport? Did you deep dive?

4. Did you use protection when you had sex with her? Or was it a risk you were willing to take?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey TBM,

The Byronic Man said:
1. Why is it bad to be a social butterfly and to initiate contact?

3. How did you establish rapport? Did you deep dive?

4. Did you use protection when you had sex with her? Or was it a risk you were willing to take?

First of all, thanks for the props!

Your questions:

1. You can initiate contact, but you shouldn't be doing it more than your girl does. I had already walked up and talked to her in the bar, then waved her over at the picnic (not quite as bad, since she had to walk over to me, but still). I sent her the icebreaker text the next afternoon, and saw her at the picnic later that evening, and that's when she had gave me the approach invitation (brushing against me as she walked by swiftly). A good post (by Chase) on Social Butterfly prevention can be found here.

2. On the "yeah possibly" text, she had asked me if I was going to the picnic. What was obvious was that the whole point of me getting a hold of her was to try and meet up, so saying "yeah possibly" just probably made it seem like I was full of shit. I should have just texted her "yeah, see you up there?" or something. She didn't respond to the text, but again, she made sure we ran into each other :)

3. I didn't deep dive until day 2, after we ran into each other at the drink stand. She started telling me about her boyfriend, and how he asked her to marry him and she said no, and how jealous he is all the time and doesn't treat her well. I didn't stay on that topic long, and moved to other topics like what she is going to college for, and what her aspirations are, and just normal deep-dive topics like those.

4. I did not, and I really should use protection more often. I can't say I have sex with too many questionable girls, but I am having sex with a lot of girls (questionable or not), so yes I definitely need to start wrapping the jimmy up more. I think the last 10 girls I've had sex with, I've only used a condom 2-3 times, and only because they made sure I put one on. :(

NJ

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks NJ.

How do you know you've deep dived enough? Do you deep dive 50% of your convo? Or do you just deep dive a few times, and then the rest of the convo and the times you bump into her (including date 2, 3, etc.) you just talk about anything?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TBM,

I would say 50% is a bit of a low number for a first date. Because although you're going to engage in some flirty banter, you'll mostly be finding out all sorts of new things about each other. Then, it inevitably tails off as you get to know the girl, simply because you have hit the topics already. So on a 2nd or 3rd date you'll probably still be having those deep conversations, they'll just happen less and less. But this is good if you're running out of deep dive topics, because you're hopefully have used those conversations to form a rock solid connection with her. Now, I'm not saying it's not important after the first date, but it just happens less frequently for obvious reasons. Nowadays, I usually have slept with a girl by day 2 or day 3. So, for me, it's not so much about do I continue to deep dive on dates 2 and 3, but more about making the initial deep dives count, and hitting the really important topics that she is passionate about to relate to her and bond with her.

NJ

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ....

Epic! Epic! Epic!

Please PM me whenever you post something new. You are a King among men!

I want to know what happens next!

Landlord

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The Byronic Man said:

Ah, just ignore me. Am at the rookie stage where I don't want to say or do anything at all for fear of breaking one of the guidelines.

NarrowJ, would be interested to know, what were your skills like with women before learning pick-up and what were the main lessons you took from it? How did you go about learning? Lots of cold approaches or just integrated into your everyday life as in the example above? (OK there was a semi-cold approach involved but you know what I mean!)

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ, you bang like a King and you King like you bang! ... And I got no idea what the hell that sentence I wrote means, except for, maybe, congratulations!

NarrowJ, would be interested to know, what were your skills like with women before learning pick-up and what were the main lessons you took from it? How did you go about learning? Lots of cold approaches or just integrated into your everyday life as in the example above? (OK there was a semi-cold approach involved but you know what I mean!)

I was thinking the same recently, I even PM'ed you about it a while back but apparently something went wrong since the email didn't appear in my sent folder and I didn't hear from you. Would be good to know your background and how you got to this point as 'Tribal Elder'. You make everything run so incredibly smoothly in your pick-ups that I sense that you're somewhat a natural. When you stop banging for a while, we'd like to know ; )

>