FU  Latina on city bus

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ill keep this short.

Got on the bus today to head to work and as soon as I step on, I make eye contact with this gorgeous Latina girl. She was actually looking at me first and then I slowly walked down the aisle and planted my behind in the seat across from her.
I'm thinking: quick! How do I open her? I guess I can open like daygame approaches when we get off the bus.

As we rode, it started to come to me that we might not get off at the same stop and I had to get off in a few minutes. If I was going to meet her , it had to be soon. I noticed that she had school books with her and assumed that she WAS going to get off at the college campus way past where I am about to get off. Perfect.
She turns her head and looks over in my direction and makes eye contact again. I smile and she smiles back.
Okay, that's good enough...let's do this.
When the bus stops at a red light, I get up from my seat and sit next to her (bad move)
Her face looks taken aback for a moment as if she's thinking: why is this creep sitting here?
She looks annoyed as if im invading her personal space until I spit out my opener.
"I noticed you looking at me and I figured I'd come and tell you I thought you were cute"
Her: Thankyou. (in a very serious bored tone and she turned her eyes forward and didn't make eye contact with me)
I then introduced myself and made light conversation that she didn't participate in but she was nice and answered everything I asked. Still, she looked forward and lost all interest she had in me when I stepped on the bus.

Eventually conversation faded because she was purposely being boring and I got off one stop ahead of where I was supposed to get off to avoid making her feel anymore awkward. I felt fine. It was a lesson learned.

When I got off, a man behind us had a smirk on his face like he was laughing at my attempt to talk to her.
Let's see him do better on a BUS.

I thought about it and figured that maybe I should've beckoned her over to me when she made eye contact the second time. The fact that I got up and moved was "chasing" and it didn't seem effortless.

I'm surprised it didn't work though because I did the same thing months ago with a girl on the bus and we ended up having a deep talk. It was my first time practicing deep diving. Me and her still talk to each other but we're friends. She even told me her tumblr account which apparently to her is "something she doesn't share with people"

Conclusion: I don't want to meet girls on buses.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude Social Freedom, you should keep approaching on buses but just change up your technique. I know Chase says to meet the girl before you get on the bus he has an article on it somewhere. But what im getting at is different even if you fail every approach on the bus or other hard to approach place it doesn't matter because it build up your "I can do whatever I want because Im not controlled by what people think of me" muscle. I have been so inspired lately by this guy Liam Mcrae http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTCmlP6g3w his big thing is social freedom and he also has some pretty good pick up vids to emulate. If you end up liking what he has to say check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVNqnAUN5mA&list=TLh24MeFSXnxI his daygame pickup kiss close video he's runs a pretty good daygame. Anyway back to social freedom the way i've been trying to think about failed approached or interactions is that I can't fail. Let me elaborate. Everyone's life is so fucking boring and dull for the most part, think about average people wake up day after day doing the same shit over and over. By going up to that girl on the bus you did her such a huge thing by changing her day up. Even if she goes home and posts "So on the bus ride back today this guy who was totally cute came and approached me on the bus in the most awkward way and it was actually kinda creepy like wtf?!" you still saved her from posting "Today was so dull, But I made cheese Toast!". And it says something about your character if you go approach a girl and fail in front of people its lets them know you have balls, that guy giving you the smirk was simply jealous or mad at the world. I say keep it up.

Sorry for the protracted rant.

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo, thanks Rob. I am familiar with Liam but I'll check out your video. I'm not sure if I subscribed to him yet. Hopefully he has consistent videos.
Yea, never really considered that I'm making a girls day more interesting by approaching her. I assumed I was just another guy trying to talk to her but doing it BETTER...because, well, guys in this town do it a lot and they do it wrong. That's a nice way of looking at it and I'll keep on approaching in unusual places.

I'm sure you probably follow many puas on YouTube...I just discovered this guy Will Beck. Check him out...so far there doesn't seem to be anything particularly annoying about the way he rolls.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The problem here, is you took too long to open her. When she's smiled at you, and you showed her that you noticed the smile, then that is the optimal time to open, because the longer you wait the less receptive she'll be.

On the bus, or any public transport, the general rule of effortlessly approaching, of pre-opening and allowing for some time to pass is thrown out the window! You should've seen her smile, smiled back, sat next to her immediately and opened situationally with something like:
"Where are ya headed with all those books? Class?"

Anything like that, and go from there!

Desert Eagle

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saw you found your answer in Chase's recent article :). Amazing how things coincide like that!

>