Casual/FWB  LDR maybe fading, any tips?

abunaziridis

Rookie
Rookie
Hello guys!

So i'm with a girl from another country i met online. It got sexy fast, been a great time. We met after some time of talking, went pretty good and are now looking forward to our next meet up. The girl is fun, assertive, an Aries apparently.

To the point, it started as a routine of teasing, much attraction, wanting to meet just so we could touch each other. Biggest problem being we had so many fantasies we hardly managed to control ourselves till we met. After meeting it got a bit more emotional.

Lately i feel it all closing up as we're caught in this long distance routine and both feel bored. Even switched to talking every day without gaps in between, running out of topics to discuss. Sexting along with teasing has become rarer and not too intense as at first.

Truth be said, thinking back i've realised mistakes i've done with time without noticing. Being available, showing affection, being no longer a challenge to her, losing attraction, to the point i'm not sure even if i can repair all these.

Now, what i'm asking is if you think there are ways to get back to it, or it's pretty much a done thing. Would love hearing your thoughts.

>