Lessons from a tinder date after a year of not gaming at all

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The date was from Tinder, she said she got interested in me and pretty much kept the app for 7 weeks because of me - we could not find a time that would be good for us both

1) People are like box of chocolates... You never know what they have been through, what their motivations are and so on, until you meet them and get to know them

2) If you shake hands during a greeting, squeeze hard. Women dont seem to be some little fragile piece of glass

3) it seems that the more social encounteres and interations with different people, you get broader picture which then helps you with more solid frame control and finding better ways to reframe things and make you frame stronger

4) Just because she has a monologue fo 5 minutes and then you ask a question and she talks for 7 more, does not mean she is investing emotionaly in you. She invests energy, but that does not mean she will be more attracted because of it

5) Reading the underlying context (or subtext) of what a woman says is much harder than if you game consistently

6) It is harder to deal with tension (any kind basically) than if you game consistently

7) Even if the dress is white, but has a one little drop of blue in it making it 99% white and 1% blue - it is still considered a blue dress

8) It does not seem to matter whether she holds eye contact or not, the point is how the eye contact feels and what those eyes exude (this girl had it written in her eyes that she was not attracted to me).

9) Women seem to get more beautiful when they say something that "hits home for you" or well, meets your standard

10) Your body language will be out of whack if you have to juggle more than 3 or 4 things like - voicetone, body language, speed of gestures, reading subtext of her words, eye contact, head movements, mirroring her body language, asking questions, progressing and leading the conversation - you will simply fail in many of these if the skill associate with it is not automatic.

11) Calibration is out of whack if you do not game consistently

12) Your anxiety is not there if you are ok with the date failing or not going the way you want - basically, "I will not die if does not go well" mindset

13) where she puts her drink on the table can be indicator of her interest level - in the beginning she was putting it on the side of the table, then she started to put it in front of her basically creating this barrier (I might be over thinking this)

14) It is harder to keep track of what you communicate on the sublevel if you do not game consistently and that can tell her more about you than you might think

15) Being well-dressed does not mean shit if you suck shit - basically, good looks with no essence

16) You ending the date seems to feel as if you hold more power in the situation

17) If you lead, you are ok. Once you drop ball and start following her lead, it seems to go downhill pretty fast

18) texting sucks because what you write can be interpreted multiple ways and sometimes even wrong choice of words can send a bad message

>