"Let's head over my place to watch youtube on my TV" - "Um, I can already watch youtube"

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
"Let's head over my place to watch youtube on my TV"

It seems like she could object in a bunch of ways:
a. "Um, I can already watch youtube"
b. I just met you
c. Why can't we talk here?
d. It's late, I have work tomorrow / It's late

How would you respond to these? Say it is on a college campus after a dance class

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you have any sort of connection with this dance class girl?
Have you two been talking outside the class?
Have you been out somewhere else?
If not, has she strongly indicated any interest.. sexual interest?

You have not said what kind of dance class that is but usually people are fairly low on energy so a prospect of sex seems less appealing. If that is not the case, and you mean almost any situation and you just want to prepare for your pull line's objections... then what matters most is what you did before. How attracted she is, how comfortable she feels with you.

I get the sense that you just want to try and pull a girl (especialy thanks to you adding the line of "I just met you"). But if you have a girl interested, she seems she feels comfortable with you, then lots of things can work. Depending on her temperature, even saying something super dumb but providing plausible deniability may work. But the examples of objections you provided are all over the range.

So my question is, have you tried this and this was the answer so you want to know how to handle that in the future?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Your reason for coming home pretty much doesn't matter if she wants to come home with you.

Maybe more cerebral girls or totally inexperienced girls will point out the logical point that you can pull Youtube out on your phone, but even then...

I commonly suggest showing eachother music at my place to get a taste for what both people like, when obviously we could use Spotify on our phones. If she wants the Diesel, she wants the Diesel.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Let's head over my place to watch youtube on my TV"

It seems like she could object in a bunch of ways:
a. "Um, I can already watch youtube"
b. I just met you
c. Why can't we talk here?
d. It's late, I have work tomorrow / It's late

How would you respond to these? Say it is on a college campus after a dance class

This approach is too obvious; use something with more plausible deniability.
However, if she's objecting to a pull, you haven't built enough attraction/compliance/comfort/etc....

suspicious5

Space Monkey
space monkey
Or you can be direct. Works for me pretty well.

The less a girl hooked, the more you'll need tech like plausible deniability and getting around stronger lmr.

Something to think about.

>