FR++  LMR battle with sexy salvadoreña

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m trying to get into the habit of posting all of my dates now for feedback. As anyone who has read my journal knows, my main problem is overcoming LMR, and although I get many dates I have a very poor lay/date ratio.

This was a lead I got from dancing last Saturday. I went to one of my typical Salsa/Bachata venues where there are lots of good dancers, and lots of women. I was having a good night and meeting many new women, as is typical whenever I go out to these events.

At this event I notice a full-figured, big-breasted woman who appears to be alone making her way around the two dance floors. Estimating late-30’s. We do not run into each other right away as I’m dancing/interacting with other ladies. Eventually I catch up to her in the bachata room.

I ask her to dance and she says yes, but tells me “I do not do sensual stuff”. I don’t remember my exact response to her, but it was something along the lines of “it’s okay I’ll go easy on you” (as in, not taking her seriously). When we dance I still lead some sensual moves and she actually does a decent job following, meaning what she said was BS. The entire time she is laughing, enjoying herself, and the vibe is immediately sexy with strong eye contact.

After this dance we converse a bit. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the exact dialogue, but it ends with my typical “are you a beer girl or a wine girl” and the number request. She actually refuses this request at first, and deflects with “why do you want my number, what are you going to do with it?”. Again, I don’t remember my response, probably some BS like “I’ll only call you 18 times a day” or “I’ll take you to church”.

It wasn’t a hard rejection, just token resistance, which is the theme here with this woman in particular even more than others. I decide to lead her to the salsa room and she complies. We dance again. Again, really fun, she laughs, enjoys herself, makes strong sexy eye contact. More conversation afterwards that I don’t exactly remember, just some background info about herself, then we go back to the bachata room, and this time when I ask for the number again she gives it to me.

We part after that and I don’t see her again the rest of the night.

I send her an icebreaker text the next day and she responds in about 3 hours. Even though she is salvadoreña she prefers English:

Científico: Hola, nice dancing last night :)
Sexy Salvadoreña (SS): Hola, happy Sunday! Thanks for the dance and adjusting to the non body roll disclaimer ;). -SS
Científico: I did try, but are certainly able to do body rolls. I saw the evidence
SS: laugh/cry emoji. Well, you gently eased me into it. Didn’t see it coming. Good job!
Científico: Gracias, I can have that effect ;)
Científico: Let me know what your schedule is like this week for that vinito we discussed.
SS: Where do you work? (getting info about logistics)
Científico: answers question, you?
SS: *Gives information about where she lives works*
SS: This week Thu and Fri look good wine emoji
Científico: Let’s shoot for Friday. ok-sign emoji
SS: Cool

At this point the conversation dies, and the date is still 5 days away. I consider sending some kind of pinging text during the week before the date but decide against it – if she is interested she will show up.

Friday rolls around and I text her in the morning a proposed time and place. She responds quickly and confirms. So everything is okay.

The plan is my standard two-venue date + the bounceback to my place, both venues within walking distance of my apartment building. It has become my go-to format for attempted first date seductions.

I’m running late from work (as usual) in the evening, but since the place is a 5 minute walk from my apartment I am only about 10 minutes late. She shows up minutes after me.

Venue one is a wine bar with a chill vibe and live music. She shows up looking great, and better than the night I met her. She had curled her hair, put on make-up and bright red lipstick, had a top on with leopard pattern and a mesh in front of her chest that showed off her breasts (but not in an obvious way), and black jeans. We sit at the corner of the bar where there was room, not side-sitting exactly but perpendicular to each other.

Conversation flows nicely. We talk a lot about dancing and travelling of course, but also her family history and work. I find out:
  • She has previously been married, it lasted 8 years. Hinted that she broke off the relationship
  • No kids
  • Only child, non-existent relationship with her father (who she thinks is
    “somewhere in San Francisco”) and regularly speaks to mother in El Salvador

Tried some verbal escalation routines in the venue, like asking her:
“Why are you single? Do you murder all of your boyfriends/husbands?”
And
“what kind of guys do you like?”

In response to that second question, she says “I like all guys”. I respond “all guys?” eyebrow raise. She quickly qualifies, touches me lightly on the arm – “no, not like THAT, I just don’t discriminate on nationality/race”. Also told me she is a bit reserved and sometimes has trouble opening up to guys at first, hence the problem with doing sensual bachata moves with guys she just met. She also tells me she “used to think” bald men are sexy, and since I am completely clean-shaven and have no hair it’s a sly compliment. I tell her “good to know”

Overall I was happy with how it was going, and on a high point I pay for the drinks (a red wine taster then individual drinks, so we are about 1.5 drinks in) then I initiate the move to the second venue – a hookah lounge bar close to my place (the same one I fact I took the married colombiana to in my last FR).

We sit in exactly the same place side-by-side that I sat with the married colombiana. She has no problem getting a hookah and smoking it, which is nice (most girls I take to these places don’t want to do it). We also order another round of drinks, I get a beer and she gets more wine. The place is playing hiphop and has a mostly afro crowd, but in general I like the vibe.

Here I escalate more the physical touch, (take her hand to look for “secret husbands”), and building of the topic of her catholic upbringing, try to use some of the sex talk routines from Alek, specifically:
- The “8 different types of orgasms” routine
- The “Most women don’t know where their G-spot is” routine

She has no problem talking about sex, and in response to the “8 different types of orgasms” routine, she starts talking about how simple men are sexually – only one (or perhaps two, if you count anal) types of orgasms.

I also seed the bounce back to my place at this point, talking about how my playlist is better. We are at this place for over an hour (total time out at the two venues slightly over 3 hours).

Eventually, after the venue has turned up the music and we are already close to each other due to the loud volume in the place, I tell her we are going to “le chateau Científico” to listen to better music, have more wine, and dance. She agrees.

We walk back to my place making small talk along the way. Once in my apartment, I turn on the lights, put on music, and pour some wine for us while she makes herself comfortable on my couch. I give her her glass, then stand her up and start dancing with her. This is when I kiss her for the first time, and she kisses back.

What follows is a solid 6-7 hours of LMR. It’s a sexy game where we are dancing or on the couch watching music videos, I am escalating physically by kissing her, she would reciprocate for a minute or two then pull away (or physically push me away playfully), then I would fractionate and try again a few minutes later – or not, making it look like I was about to kiss her (while are dancing) but then pulling away at the last second. Then trying again. A few times she initiated the kissing which was nice. But then would pull away again.

One key moment:
SS: You just want my pussy huh. That’s why you invited me out tonight
Científico: *Feigning ignorance* Huh, no I would never do that.
SS: My pussy is nice you know. So is my ass. You just want to fuck. Just admit it.
Científico: Starting to get into my routine about how I’m a good Christian boy
SS: JUST SAY IT COÑO
Científico: Okay, I want to fuck kissing her

Eventually I lift her and carry her to my bed (literally) and the game continues. She lets me get a little further, and I’m feeling up her breasts and almost getting to her vagina (I notice she has shaved her pubic hair). Her body is magnificent and my dick is rock hard. But she puts on the brakes again.

Another key moment:

Científico: You’re sexy
SS: What is sexy about me?
Científico: Your body of course. But also that you are adventurous and interesting, and have no problem with new experiences.
Científico: What do you like about me?
SS: That you lead.

During one of the points that I am fractionating I turn away from her and close my eyes, finding myself asleep (after my dick calms down). I wake up 2-3 hours later and it’s 4:30 am. She wakes up with me. I try to escalate again but she puts on the breaks again. We go back to sleep.

At 6:30 am, we are both conscious again and she says:

SS: Científico, I’m gonna go home
Científico: Why? It’s almost morning anyway, just wait till the sun comes up.
SS: I want to sleep in my bed and with my clothes off.
Científico: You can just take your clothes off here.
SS: I don’t want to put you in that situation
Científico: I can handle it, besides, I’m not going to let you walk outside by yourself in the cold at 6:30 am
SS: I’m a grown woman and I can handle it

She appears to have made up her mind, so I don’t push further, but keeping my word I put some clothes on and walk outside with her. More small talk on the way back to her car. There are a few people out but it’s mostly quiet and barren at that hour.

Once at her car she drives me back to my place. We kiss again for a nice while (and I playfully tap her cheek) before I get out of the car.

I go back to sleep. Around noon I text her in Spanish. Here is the exchange (translated into English):

Científico: Now it’s noon and finally I got up
Científico: Where did this woman go that was sleeping with me?
SS: Sleeping beauty went to her palace.
SS: She sleeps without clothes
Científico: Que rico (kinda like saying “how delicious”)
Científico: I had a lot of fun with you. I hope you slept well
SS: I also had fun smile/blush emoji

That is where it is now. Chance of date #2 is high in my book. I always struggle to think of a good follow up date to a date that was just drinks and had a successful bounce-back and failed escalation, but I’m thinking maybe live music or walking in the city. I may send a scheduler text tomorrow to try to get something on the calendar for next weekend, since I have several other dates with other women planned for the coming week.

Feedback is welcome. This fits into my typical pattern of getting the bounce-back with LMR, but in this case I actually don't see a lot of things wrong with how this went - other than the fact that I didn't get laid. I was genuinely enjoying my time with this sexy woman. She may just need more time before sex.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Clearly she is an experienced woman :)

from my point of view I think she just plays coy, hoping to get you more invested . But be aware not investing to much in her ,as she might also be a big tease and use your attention only for validation ( she is quite old and went through a divorce )

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I appreciate you reading and commenting BP!

from my point of view I think she just plays coy, hoping to get you more invested

It's going to work - I am going to text her again today and try to schedule date #2.

she might also be a big tease and use your attention only for validation

If we go three dates without sex, I'll drop her :)

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here is a nuclear shit test from her!

I'm setting up the next meet, and earlier in the week I gave her two options (dinner at my place, or a place with live music). It was tentatively set up for Thursday (tomorrow). I text the day before (today) to confirm and to see which option she likes. I get the following text:

SS: I've reconsidered meeting up. Even though I enjoyed hanging out, I think you may be motivated by sex and I'm not comfortable with it.

Oh my! This isn't a shit test I've gotten before for sure.

I respond:

Científico: Well, I do enjoy sex. Just like you. And most humans. But our last hangout certainly had to do with more than that. Unless sex is all you think about? :)
SS: All I think about? There's so many things to think about to only think about one thing
SS: I feel your main motivation is a sexual encounter. I could be misreading you but I'll go with my gut feeling

Here I'm thinking about how to possibly salvage this - I dont want to accept her fame, but seem lighthearted.

Científico: Haha, Clearly you're not ready for my mean PadThai.
Científico: Let's go with "X place with live music" tomorrow. That way your mind is not elsewhere. Sound good?
Científico: I really do enjoy your company and want to hang out with you
SS: I'll think about it

What's the verdict here? Did I pass this shit test? And where did I go wrong here? Just when one thinks he has it all figured out, women always find a way to be unpredictable :)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Told you she is experienced haha .

She kinda saw a flaw in your frame as you initially proposed her 2 options and when she started testing your frame you kinda backed down to 1 ( that benefited her the most ) .

This is for sure a shit test , if I were you I would just sent her a text along this lines , yeah I see that you are quite a busy a girl and do not want to look pushy so let”s talk in a couple of weeks .

Worst case scenario you would send her a text in a couple of weeks and she would ignore it or say some bullshit again , best case scenario she will text you in 1 week to meet up and go to Nirvana :)

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She kinda saw a flaw in your frame as you initially proposed her 2 options and when she started testing your frame you kinda backed down to 1 ( that benefited her the most ) .

I may agree - I ended up going with that since it's what written in one of Chase's posts about how to text a girl. However now I'm thinking I should have gone directly for the cooking date. I'm still refining my game post date 1 when it goes the way it did with her, (as in, bounceback but no sex).

This is for sure a shit test

And it's actually a variation of one I'm sure others have encountered before, the "you just want me for sex". I've googled around for answers to this and found some like "what else do you have to offer" and "I also like sandwiches", which seem too combative to me. I think she'll just walk away for sure in that case. But being the nice guy also isn't going to help me here.

When I follow up today, I'm thinking about going with a text like "If you've gotten your dirty mind off sex and want to have some fun, meet me at x place at y time :)".

It's either something like this, challenge her and try to get the date anyway, or go with what you say, tell her we'll talk in a few weeks, and focus on other leads.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is too direct and she might go into auto rejection as she will think that you want to have just sex . Better not say anything sexual :)

you can follow up something more neutral and not to ask her out ( at the beggining at least ) so you can gauge her interest . If you feel her warm you can tell her what you wrote above

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
you can follow up something more neutral and not to ask her out ( at the beggining at least ) so you can gauge her interest . If you feel her warm you can tell her what you wrote above

I like it - just a neutral check in text first. Then I can either go with what I said above if her interest is warm, or go with what you said if she is still waffling. I'll post later how it goes.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here is the conclusion of this tale:

My check in text that I send (in Spanish, to change up the language again) around 3 pm:

Científico: Hey bachatera, how do feel this cloudy day. Productive in spite of the rain?

She doesn't respond immediately, and Im thinking there is a good chance she'll just completely ghost me. But then I get:

SS: Hi, I was so busy with meetings all day. Like the rainy day.
SS: I won't be able to meet up tonight

So, no go for now. I send the text BP suggested. I'll problably try to ping her again in 2-3 weeks.

I'm thinking about what the lesson might be here, if any. Three things I'm thinking about, but I'm honestly not sure.

1.) Her trying to get me to admit I want to fuck during the night at my place, and me doing so, might have been falling into her frame and failing the shit test? I'm not sure, since it's an honest answer and we want women to know our intentions, but acting more aloof, refusing to play her game, and not verbalizing them might have helped?

2.) Might have been better to kick her out at some point rather than letting her stay and sleep. Again, tough call since I have read LR's on here of persistence all night finally leading to a lay in the early morning.

3.) Maybe more fractionation, toning down the kissing and the games - escalate hard, and when she pushes away freeze out for a good time before trying again. Hard for me to do though.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think you look at things way too technical :)

being frank , you did a good job by opening and brining her home with you . With most girls this would have been a lay report .

my honest opinion is that I think that you talk too much rather than going beast mode by Grabbing her by the pussy ( like trump said haha ) or trying to choker her a little and stuff like that .

I know it sounds kinda crazy what I am saying but the truth is that women in general do not want to talk , they want to be Dominated :)

coming back my experience with a Latina , what I noticed compared to European girls is that they want to be dominated even more and sometimes would do stupid things just do you to be a little bit harder with them and punish them a little . Dunno if it is a thing with latinas , dunno have that much experience dating them as in Europe they are quite scarce :)

Last edited:
>