LR--  LMR: Sexy dancer straight got up and left due to "age gap" (but I'm guessing something else was going on)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This one was a massive punch in the gut.

Three days ago (Wednesday) I approached and number closed a sexy dancer walking down the street. She was heading to a jazz dance class. Tall, pale, brunette. It was a short but good interaction and I knew the number close was strong. I sent the icebreaker, then the next day asked for her schedule - she was free on Friday (last night) so we agreed to drinks at a bar near my house.

I arrived first in a navy shirt and white pants, and she joined me in a sexy black dress with white sneakers, with a denim jacket on top - immediately I thought she looked younger than I remembered.

I'd reserved a table and we were sitting opposite each other (me on the long bench, her on a bar stool) - I knew she was on from the get-go from the way she was looking at me and she was also resting her foot against mine right from the start.

Did the usual deep dives while also fractionating - she opened up to me easily. I found out that by complete coincidence, she was at the exact same comedy show that I'd taken a date to on Monday. What are the chances!?

We were having a hard time hearing each other so I told her she should come closer and she did, not just moving her bar stool - she straight got up to sit right next to me on the bench. We talked, joked around and found out some intimate details about each other. She had just moved from interstate out from her dads house and so this was the first time she was living out of the parents house with housemates. I shared some funny housemate experiences. I asked her a lot of questions about dance - she said it was her life. She had five hours of classes a day then would go home to practice more. And then in her spare time she would also go to more classes.

Our ages came up at some point and I asked her to guess mine - she guessed 27 and I corrected her (28) - I then found out she was 20. She seemed completely unphased. When we were discussing travel and I mentioned that I went to Europe with my mates in 2013, she would say things like "Wow, I was 13 back then, I was born in 2000". Still, it didn't seem like she was that uncomfortable with it.

We venue changed after an hour to a much smaller and quieter bar where we had a few more cocktails. I played the cube with her - her cube was massive (healthy self esteem), her ladder far away and stretching up to the heavens (big aspirations), her horse trampling all over the cube (lol, wasn't sure what to make of this one), and her storm all around her. We started talking music and when she found out I played guitar she said she wanted me to serenade her. I said "let's finish this drink and then I will". She agreed with no hesitation - by this point she was snuggling up in my lap.

After finishing the drink we grabbed some ice cream from 7/11, and walked back to mine. She was a bit tipsy at this point, dancing in the street and waving at strangers. She started giving me shit about my "highlights" and trying to bring the 90s back. I told her they weren't actually highlights and that I had fully coloured my hair to the root, but that was months ago and that's why they looked like highlights now as it was growing back out. She still gave me shit about it and then mentioned something about not even being born in the 90s.

We got home and she went to the bathroom - she came out, smiled and me and then we walked upstairs. Made out almost immediately after entering my room. I excused myself to the bathroom and then came back, attacking her. We made out and she was getting into it and smiling when I breathed in her ears and bit her neck. But she wasn't really giving anything back. I started fingering her while kissing her, then took her underwear off. While I started kissing her naval, she pulled me back up for a kiss but then suddenly, out of the blue said with a little nervous laugh:

"You're 28".

I was stunned and verbalized it "What?". But ignored it and kept kissing her. But now she was not having any of it.

"I can't do this. No." And started resisting.

I was persistent but nothing. I pulled her in close but she still resisted. "That's almost 10 years"

I had no idea how to put her mind at ease so I fumbled something out like "I used to feel the same way, only date people within a few years but I realize now how limiting that is. Attractive is attractive no matter what age you are".

It didn't work. "Sorry, but no. I'm going to leave" I pulled her in for a kiss and she kissed back before pulling back again, and then she started to put on her clothes.

"If I was 5 years older then maybe".

She then started bringing out a bunch of insults "You should also get rid of the frosted tips. And keep your horse for someone else (reference to the cube). At this point I was like WTF is going on, where is this coming from??"

As she was leaving I told her that if she was concerned about what other people would think, it could be our secret. And she said "maybe another time".

But that was it. She walked herself downstairs and out the door. She told me she'd text me when she got home. And I was left feeling like I'd just been sucker punched.

A friend of mine who was out messaged me to come out, so I did. I got a text from her an hour later - "Home x". I responded a couple hours later with "Good to know :)" so I wouldn't come across as butthurt (I wasn't, just disappointed).

This one hurt. I know the chances are really really slim, but given how attracted this girl was to me, do you think there is a chance that I can handle her objections somehow, whether by leaving a voice note or otherwise? Do you even think it was the age gap or do you think something else might have been going on in her mind?

Would love to hear thoughts...

Beam

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Beam the age gap was not the problem just her card out! women are ok dating 10 years age gap... and/or more till the 38 range...

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey @Skills, that's exactly what I suspected because she had no problem with it all the way up to the bedroom - but I'm trying to figure out why the sudden switch. I'm thinking that maybe the way I kissed or fingered her gave away a little inexperience and so that took her out of it and made her question what she was doing - or there might be something else that I'm missing...

I've detailed everything that happened in this post to the best of my ability because maybe there is something obvious that I did wrong that I can't see.

women are ok dating 10 years age gap... and/or more till the 38 range...

Funny enough, I got outclassed the other night by a 38 yo for two 19 yo hotties. Don't know if he ended up pulling them or not but they were hanging off him and went to the bar together leaving me sitting there. I've read enough here that I knew age wasn't that much of an issue, but seeing it in action was still eye opening.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This one was a massive punch in the gut.

Three days ago (Wednesday) I approached and number closed a sexy dancer walking down the street. She was heading to a jazz dance class. Tall, pale, brunette. It was a short but good interaction and I knew the number close was strong. I sent the icebreaker, then the next day asked for her schedule - she was free on Friday (last night) so we agreed to drinks at a bar near my house.

I arrived first in a navy shirt and white pants, and she joined me in a sexy black dress with white sneakers, with a denim jacket on top - immediately I thought she looked younger than I remembered.

I'd reserved a table and we were sitting opposite each other (me on the long bench, her on a bar stool) - I knew she was on from the get-go from the way she was looking at me and she was also resting her foot against mine right from the start.

Did the usual deep dives while also fractionating - she opened up to me easily. I found out that by complete coincidence, she was at the exact same comedy show that I'd taken a date to on Monday. What are the chances!?

We were having a hard time hearing each other so I told her she should come closer and she did, not just moving her bar stool - she straight got up to sit right next to me on the bench. We talked, joked around and found out some intimate details about each other. She had just moved from interstate out from her dads house and so this was the first time she was living out of the parents house with housemates. I shared some funny housemate experiences. I asked her a lot of questions about dance - she said it was her life. She had five hours of classes a day then would go home to practice more. And then in her spare time she would also go to more classes.

Our ages came up at some point and I asked her to guess mine - she guessed 27 and I corrected her (28) - I then found out she was 20. She seemed completely unphased. When we were discussing travel and I mentioned that I went to Europe with my mates in 2013, she would say things like "Wow, I was 13 back then, I was born in 2000". Still, it didn't seem like she was that uncomfortable with it.

We venue changed after an hour to a much smaller and quieter bar where we had a few more cocktails. I played the cube with her - her cube was massive (healthy self esteem), her ladder far away and stretching up to the heavens (big aspirations), her horse trampling all over the cube (lol, wasn't sure what to make of this one), and her storm all around her. We started talking music and when she found out I played guitar she said she wanted me to serenade her. I said "let's finish this drink and then I will". She agreed with no hesitation - by this point she was snuggling up in my lap.

After finishing the drink we grabbed some ice cream from 7/11, and walked back to mine. She was a bit tipsy at this point, dancing in the street and waving at strangers. She started giving me shit about my "highlights" and trying to bring the 90s back. I told her they weren't actually highlights and that I had fully coloured my hair to the root, but that was months ago and that's why they looked like highlights now as it was growing back out. She still gave me shit about it and then mentioned something about not even being born in the 90s.

We got home and she went to the bathroom - she came out, smiled and me and then we walked upstairs. Made out almost immediately after entering my room. I excused myself to the bathroom and then came back, attacking her. We made out and she was getting into it and smiling when I breathed in her ears and bit her neck. But she wasn't really giving anything back. I started fingering her while kissing her, then took her underwear off. While I started kissing her naval, she pulled me back up for a kiss but then suddenly, out of the blue said with a little nervous laugh:

"You're 28".

I was stunned and verbalized it "What?". But ignored it and kept kissing her. But now she was not having any of it.

"I can't do this. No." And started resisting.

I was persistent but nothing. I pulled her in close but she still resisted. "That's almost 10 years"

I had no idea how to put her mind at ease so I fumbled something out like "I used to feel the same way, only date people within a few years but I realize now how limiting that is. Attractive is attractive no matter what age you are".

It didn't work. "Sorry, but no. I'm going to leave" I pulled her in for a kiss and she kissed back before pulling back again, and then she started to put on her clothes.

"If I was 5 years older then maybe".

She then started bringing out a bunch of insults "You should also get rid of the frosted tips. And keep your horse for someone else (reference to the cube). At this point I was like WTF is going on, where is this coming from??"

As she was leaving I told her that if she was concerned about what other people would think, it could be our secret. And she said "maybe another time".

But that was it. She walked herself downstairs and out the door. She told me she'd text me when she got home. And I was left feeling like I'd just been sucker punched.

A friend of mine who was out messaged me to come out, so I did. I got a text from her an hour later - "Home x". I responded a couple hours later with "Good to know :)" so I wouldn't come across as butthurt (I wasn't, just disappointed).

This one hurt. I know the chances are really really slim, but given how attracted this girl was to me, do you think there is a chance that I can handle her objections somehow, whether by leaving a voice note or otherwise? Do you even think it was the age gap or do you think something else might have been going on in her mind?

Would love to hear thoughts...

Beam

Sounds like cold feet about the fast sex, and autorejection (lack of connection?). The way she was trying to insult you sounds like trying to bring you down to her level.

My guess is she suddenly 'realized' big bad (older) you was just going to bang her on the first date and panicked, either because there wasn't enough connection or there was something 'off' about you or some things you did were not congruent.

Based on her behavior (waving at strangers and getting stuck into you a bit after alcohol) it seems to me that she felt a bit out of her depth and was trying to find some way to dominate or at least assert herself in the interaction. My guess is that more connection and emotional leading would have been good (emotional leading being basically eliciting and qualifying).

Did you keep building comfort and connection on the way home and before sex? The way I see it, these aspects are like fuel, when you stop adding it, things don't immediately go south, but eventually when it runs out things will start to cough and splutter, and by then it might be too late.

I will also go with a plane analogy here: seduction is like taking off in an airplane, and escalation is like lifting off the runway. When the speed is right (there is sufficient energy created by connection, teasing etc) that's when you want to escalate (lift off). But if you accelerate to the right speed, and then start decelerating for some time before lifting off, you will appear to make progress for a while (leave the ground, feel good about yourself) and then something will flip (the plane will stall). Also if you forget to make some necessary adjustment early on, like setting the flaps, the same thing will happen even if you seemed to do everything right.

Ideally, you want to have the theoretical knowledge, but every good pilot can feel when the plane doesn't want to leave the ground, when the energy isn't right, when a slight resistance or vibration or telltale signal warns of impending problems. Ideally, for every seducer, I think that's what's the most important thing, and that's why I always study a woman at every step of the interaction in the hopes of someday developing these instincts well enough to make the right correction long before the problem develops. I consider these instincts, rather than any technical ability, to be the true skill of game.
In my opinion, when things go south with a woman, honesty always is your best option. When the bubble bursts, being gamey over text is almost never going to succeed. Your best chance of success is for her to go "hm I can see this guy is cool, what I thought was probably not true, I will give him another shot".

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
My guess is she suddenly 'realized' big bad (older) you was just going to bang her on the first date and panicked, because some things you did were not congruent
This may sound silly, but when I was reading his report, the thing i said that ruined it (besides his horrible attempt at recovering from her "waking up" with trying to persist with escalating (which only strengthened her "no I need to get out of here" frame)) was this:
We got home and she went to the bathroom - she came out, smiled and me and then we walked upstairs. Made out almost immediately after entering my room. I excused myself to the bathroom and then came back, attacking her
I dont know if the only bathroom in the house is downstairs, but the making out then excusing yourself to the bathroom move was not something I would ever do. If I had to piss, I would have done so immediately after she came out of the bathroom. Then came out and began escalating her on, without interruption. So for me this thing you did was not congruent with "attractive guy". Again, it's a silly thing, but this is just what my instincts told me was the issue (if age gap was issue, you would have seen a bad visceral reaction to it, when you first told her your age) :)

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This may sound silly, but when I was reading his report, the thing i said that ruined it (besides his horrible attempt at recovering from her "waking up" with trying to persist with escalating (which only strengthened her "no I need to get out of here" frame)) was this:

I dont know if the only bathroom in the house is downstairs, but the making out then excusing yourself to the bathroom move was not something I would ever do. If I had to piss, I would have done so immediately after she came out of the bathroom. Then came out and began escalating her on, without interruption. So for me this thing you did was not congruent with "attractive guy". Again, it's a silly thing, but this is just what my instincts told me was the issue (if age gap was issue, you would have seen a bad visceral reaction to it, when you first told her your age) :)

Agreed! Great point, leaving her alone (to think "What am I doing here in this guy's place exactly?") her resistance probably went up and then he comes back assuming things are just how he left them.

I think that if the cards are played right, there's a good chance she might come reconsider. (In fact, maybe she already was, with 'maybe another time'). It's easier to de-escalate warmly over text than it is to kindle something in the first place. He still has the dominant frame, and therefore potential influence. But she will be waiting for things to fall into place first, to feel lifted up to his level and properly qualified.

This situation reminded me of a previous one, where Chase made a great reply that I think is relevant in terms of the right tone to turn things around.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think that if the cards are played right, there's a good chance she might come reconsider. (In fact, maybe she already was, with 'maybe another time').
I saw her "maybe another time" = "nahhh" rather than its surface level meaning. But maybe I'm wrong.

Funny you mention Lofty's LR as we're discussing congruence here. I had messaged Skills that Lofty's response to her second message is what killed him (not congruent to the bad boy who she'd slept with (congruent would've been not taking her response seriously as he correctly intuited in hindsight), so in direct response to his message, she ripped him apart for it, beginning a downward spiral into trying recover from a bad situation of his own making.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
White Pants? This is going through my head....

screenshot-219.png

The old rule of Half your age plus 7 makes your lower limit 21...I think you could have qualified her more and made her qualify herself

" you are really quite mature for a 20 year old"
" I thought I'd give you a chance..."
"I hope you are going to be able to keep up with me...."
"...boys your age versus men my age..."

You have to plant the seed early that she has leveled up and she better not lose that chance...

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the responses everyone. Mistakes were definitely made. I've been taking it hard but something I've got to do more of is have a little self compassion - focus on the things I did right and understand what caused the mistakes to happen in the first place so I can avoid them happening again. Just a disclaimer, there is no chance of recovery for this. I sent her a quick video message on whatsapp the day after explaining how I had a fun night and trying to reframe the age gap as a positive for her (saying how I had dated older girls when I was her age). I texted her saying to check it out but she responded saying she just wasn't comfortable with the age difference, and it looks like she didn't even view the video message (there is no "seen" blue tick on it). This was before you linked to Chases response to Lofty in his LR @Will_V, wish I'd seen it before but from now on if I've in a situation like this I will know.

@Will_V, on the way home we kept things lighthearted and funny, all the way into the house. But when we entered the house things got a bit quite. Did not elicit and qualify nearly as much as I should have. @Fuck This those are some good qualifiers I could have used. I got caught in the trap of "she's making it easy for me so I'll just go along with it". Which seems to have killed me with the other girl from my other LR-- (going to post an update on that one as well)

I love that plane analogy. It makes a lot of sense and I hope that these experiences will help me also develop these instincts.

@Velasco

Beam said:
We got home and she went to the bathroom - she came out, smiled and me and then we walked upstairs. Made out almost immediately after entering my room. I excused myself to the bathroom and then came back, attacking her

That's a very very good point. Even I felt a bit weird about it at the time. Something I forgot to mention in the report was - I actually wasn't going to the bathroom to piss - I went to take a boner pill (the one @Skills actually suggested which I had bought a while back). For some context, she went to the bathroom downstairs which is right near the entrance, came out and I led her upstairs to the room where we kissed. I then went to the bathroom upstairs right next to my room which is where the pill was. So maybe I should have gone to the upstairs bathroom and quickly taken it while she was in the downstairs one.

In any case, I hadn't even considered that escalating and then leaving could have killed it so that is eye opening. Actually, at the time I was thinking of something I'd read here (don't remember exactly where) that said leaving a girl alone in your house while you run off to do something quickly is good because it allows her to look around and get more comfortable in the place. That was honestly running through my head.

I'm guessing that referred to leaving her alone in a common area like the lounge room and not the bedroom? Have you guys heard about this? Curious to know what your opinions are on it.

But noted: Escalate without interruption, meaning that if you need to go to the bathroom go beforehand, ideally when she is.

Another mistake I made was my bedroom lights. I completely had a brain freeze and forgot to put on my nice warm ikea lamp. Instead I just had my main harsh bedroom lights on which also probably took her out of the experience.

(besides his horrible attempt at recovering from her "waking up" with trying to persist with escalating (which only strengthened her "no I need to get out of here" frame))

@Velasco silly me thought this was token objection and thought if I kept passionately kissing her it would turn her on enough to overcome these objections. That's what was running through my head. Assuming that I had done everything right up until this point and then this happened - what would you have done in this situation? Pulled back completely and addressed her concerns verbally?

I've been so hard on myself about this one and actually broke down because of it. But I've got to have some self compassion. Writing it out makes me realize that the mistakes I made were due to a lack of knowledge (besides the bedroom light) and so I must have compassion for myself instead of moping around in self pity which helps no one.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the responses everyone. Mistakes were definitely made. I've been taking it hard but something I've got to do more of is have a little self compassion - focus on the things I did right and understand what caused the mistakes to happen in the first place so I can avoid them happening again. Just a disclaimer, there is no chance of recovery for this. I sent her a quick video message on whatsapp the day after explaining how I had a fun night and trying to reframe the age gap as a positive for her (saying how I had dated older girls when I was her age). I texted her saying to check it out but she responded saying she just wasn't comfortable with the age difference, and it looks like she didn't even view the video message (there is no "seen" blue tick on it). This was before you linked to Chases response to Lofty in his LR @Will_V, wish I'd seen it before but from now on if I've in a situation like this I will know.

@Will_V, on the way home we kept things lighthearted and funny, all the way into the house. But when we entered the house things got a bit quite. Did not elicit and qualify nearly as much as I should have. @Fuck This those are some good qualifiers I could have used. I got caught in the trap of "she's making it easy for me so I'll just go along with it". Which seems to have killed me with the other girl from my other LR-- (going to post an update on that one as well)

I love that plane analogy. It makes a lot of sense and I hope that these experiences will help me also develop these instincts.

@Velasco

That's a very very good point. Even I felt a bit weird about it at the time. Something I forgot to mention in the report was - I actually wasn't going to the bathroom to piss - I went to take a boner pill (the one @Skills actually suggested which I had bought a while back). For some context, she went to the bathroom downstairs which is right near the entrance, came out and I led her upstairs to the room where we kissed. I then went to the bathroom upstairs right next to my room which is where the pill was. So maybe I should have gone to the upstairs bathroom and quickly taken it while she was in the downstairs one.

In any case, I hadn't even considered that escalating and then leaving could have killed it so that is eye opening. Actually, at the time I was thinking of something I'd read here (don't remember exactly where) that said leaving a girl alone in your house while you run off to do something quickly is good because it allows her to look around and get more comfortable in the place. That was honestly running through my head.

I'm guessing that referred to leaving her alone in a common area like the lounge room and not the bedroom? Have you guys heard about this? Curious to know what your opinions are on it.

But noted: Escalate without interruption, meaning that if you need to go to the bathroom go beforehand, ideally when she is.

Another mistake I made was my bedroom lights. I completely had a brain freeze and forgot to put on my nice warm ikea lamp. Instead I just had my main harsh bedroom lights on which also probably took her out of the experience.

@Velasco silly me thought this was token objection and thought if I kept passionately kissing her it would turn her on enough to overcome these objections. That's what was running through my head. Assuming that I had done everything right up until this point and then this happened - what would you have done in this situation? Pulled back completely and addressed her concerns verbally?

I've been so hard on myself about this one and actually broke down because of it. But I've got to have some self compassion. Writing it out makes me realize that the mistakes I made were due to a lack of knowledge (besides the bedroom light) and so I must have compassion for myself instead of moping around in self pity which helps no one.
The leaving the girl alone suggestion was mine BUT, dude is not escalate then leave girl alone then escalate... is go in house let girl use bathroom usually they wash the pussy, while her in bathroom or on the way to closing location dick pill, then escalate... you may have killed momentum which cause her asd...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
maybe I should have gone to the upstairs bathroom and quickly taken it while she was in the downstairs one.
That leaves it to chance that she'll get out of the restroom before you come back downstairs or while you are on your way back downstairs. Might look kinda sketch to her about ulterior motives. So if I were you, I'd take the pill with me when I go out (maybe you'll run into a girl that wants to fuck at her place instead?) And carry it in my wallet.
don't remember exactly where) that said leaving a girl alone in your house while you run off to do something quickly is good because it allows her to look around and get more comfortable in the place.
Yeah I remember reading this advice as well but dont remember the source haha. But I personally wouldnt for the chance that she changes her mind, when your not there stimulating her. "Actually you know what I need to go". (This is why they advice to occupy her mind with just any fun bullshit, from club to taxi to sex location).
noted: Escalate without interruption, meaning that if you need to go to the bathroom go beforehand, ideally when she is
Or if you need to take your pill ;)
@Velasco silly me thought this was token objection and thought if I kept passionately kissing her it would turn her on enough to overcome these objections. That's what was running through my head
With experience you'll be able to detect real resistance from token resistance so dont worry.
Assuming that I had done everything right up until this point and then this happened - what would you have done in this situation? Pulled back completely and addressed her concerns verbally?
I would do what i said in the post Skills just shared about physical game
the reason she is telling you "no sex" is due to her not feeling horny anymore. and really wouldn't mind not having sex tonight. so she tells you something like, "I'm going to sleep"

BUT she isn't outright telling you that she's gonna leave (or if you're at her place, kicking you out) because at the back of her mind, she's still secretly hoping you can turn it around.

so the move here is to yeah agree with her "not horny" side ("ok that's fine"). then turn her on via sharing sex stories, talking about sex. then when her "horny" side is activated, escalate.

if you escalate while she is still in her "not horny" side, then she will turn you down. and most likely, ask you to leave.
So basically what we have here is a 'state crash' (she "woke up" as I say). You see at the bottom of comment above I said if you escalate while shes still in her "not horny" side she'll turn you down -> ask you to leave/she'll leave.

So I would not escalate after understanding this is real resistance. And just agree with her. "Alright that's fine" she'll most likely ask u if your mad at her? And you say no. Your only goal here is to turn her on again. So use this topic (the age gap) as a way to springboard into one of your sex stories. Talk about it. Answer her questions. Make her laugh (this makes her comfortable (laughing)+turned on(sex story). Then put your hands on her again (at the sign shes more comfortable again. Ask her sex questions in return related to what you guys discussed (like oldest guy she been with for example. Why you think girls like older guys etc) then give sexually stimulating responses based on what she said. Then when you see shes horny side is activated. Escalate and now there should be no resistance (or a bit of token) :)
I've been so hard on myself about this one and actually broke down because of it.
Listen man, the best guys are super hard on themselves. Do not feel bad about this. Ignore the retards who say "dude dont be so hard on yourself. It's just a game" we know it's a game. But if you love it so much, why not strive to be one of the very best at it? ;)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That leaves it to chance that she'll get out of the restroom before you come back downstairs or while you are on your way back downstairs. Might look kinda sketch to her about ulterior motives. So if I were you, I'd take the pill with me when I go out (maybe you'll run into a girl that wants to fuck at her place instead?) And carry it in my wallet.

Yeah I remember reading this advice as well but dont remember the source haha. But I personally wouldnt for the chance that she changes her mind, when your not there stimulating her. "Actually you know what I need to go". (This is why they advice to occupy her mind with just any fun bullshit, from club to taxi to sex location).

Or if you need to take your pill ;)

With experience you'll be able to detect real resistance from token resistance so dont worry.

I would do what i said in the post Skills just shared about physical game

So basically what we have here is a 'state crash' (she "woke up" as I say). You see at the bottom of comment above I said if you escalate while shes still in her "not horny" side she'll turn you down -> ask you to leave/she'll leave.

So I would not escalate after understanding this is real resistance. And just agree with her. "Alright that's fine" she'll most likely ask u if your mad at her? And you say no. Your only goal here is to turn her on again. So use this topic (the age gap) as a way to springboard into one of your sex stories. Talk about it. Answer her questions. Make her laugh (this makes her comfortable (laughing)+turned on(sex story). Then put your hands on her again (at the sign shes more comfortable again. Ask her sex questions in return related to what you guys discussed (like oldest guy she been with for example. Why you think girls like older guys etc) then give sexually stimulating responses based on what she said. Then when you see shes horny side is activated. Escalate and now there should be no resistance (or a bit of token) :)

Listen man, the best guys are super hard on themselves. Do not feel bad about this. Ignore the retards who say "dude dont be so hard on yourself. It's just a game" we know it's a game. But if you love it so much, why not strive to be one of the very best at it? ;)

@Velasco i agree with everything you say here, the advice of "leaving her alone" it was totally taken out of context... let me tell you what it is really like... When the girl comes to your crib, she just walked in, a lot of the dudes would automatically jump on the girl and try to bang, this is bad, cause her state is a nervous, a bit scare, do not what to expect state....

In my apartment (before the one in videos, in the one of the videos she is in bed, done, plus she knows already, i don't have to deal with a lot of this).... What i used to do is we walk in, i offer a drink while she was on the couch vs me jumping on her, i would show her the bathroom that was at the entrance, and ask her if she needs to use bathroom, i would act totally aloof, and go change wash my dick, and change into my sweat pants and come out, maybe do tour of apt. end in bed, offer massage, bang....

it seems that this girl was not a closed deal per se, but let him escalate in the maybe state, when he went to the bathroom she cool of and got logical and shit, and asd kicked in, she found the age excuse to abort (bs excuse)...

@Beam i got you, going to see if i make a video for you ok, in my apt.(ideal) and my main loft. which is big (harder)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills @Velasco. So much gold here. It's really the little things that count.

@Beam i got you, going to see if i make a video for you ok, in my apt.(ideal) and my main loft. which is big (harder)

Looking forward to it ;)

>