Logistics for Sex While Living with Your Parents

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, after talking to Dern, I had a moment of clarity, and decided to write this post out for guys who are struggling to bring women home because they are in high school and live with their parents still, so I'm going to break down your logistics.

As a side note, this is what works for me, this is from my own life, and that's how I'm writing it =)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are about three things that you'll want to handle first:
-Understanding
-Privacy Factor
-X Factor

Understanding
With understanding, you'll want to talk to your parents about it. At 17 or 18, most parents understand that this is a time when you'll be sexually active. So switch roles! You set them down and give them the birds and the bees speech! Seriously though, sit down with your parents and discuss your perspective, let them know your interest in women, let them know you'll be safe, you'll use protection. Because you approach them about it with the information at-hand, they're more likely to view you as responsible, and will be more likely to accept your view =)

With my dad and myself, he knows I'll be bringing women home, but he's fine with it as long as I use a condom.

With women, you'll want to tell them up front that you're living with your parents while you're in school. Don't lie and make plans on days where your parents won't be home... restricts you to a time constraint, and she'll auto-reject when she walks through the door of the house and sees your baby pictures all over the walls. Be serious with her about it, if she's interested in you, she won't mind. I'm 18 taking 22-25 year olds home who know I live with my dad, it's generally not a problem as long as you have:

A Privacy Factor
You'll want a space to yourself where you can escalate sexually. Maybe it's a room with a TV and DVD player, your bed and a laptop, the basement with an air hockey table (Yes. I laid a girl on her air hockey table. HAHA) But you'll want a spot where your parents won't go, and won't hear anything. When you bring a girl home, your parents will usually allow for some privacy, so that's your go-to spot! For me, it's my room with a locked door and a TV, Xbox 360 for Netflix, and a very comfortable bed that makes no noise. ( My mom came by one time and heard my bed springs going... Good thing I can persuasively explain things)

But that's what you want. You want some privacy, an area to yourself and her where you can escalate from start to finish.

X-Factor
This is something I pretty recently found out about. Women love sex! and most are turned on to sexual danger. (by that I mean spots or situations where something can go wrong. Public fucking where people can walk by, fucking on your parents bed while they're out...). New exciting sexual situations.

So play it up! It's a thrill for her to fuck you while your parents are home, provided that she's experienced and doesn't care too much about it. Most girls I bring home don't really care and can handle themselves rather well. But that's your X-Factor, the new exciting sexual situation.

I wrote this in a rush in-between two college classes, so if you have questions, feel free to reply.

-Richard

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Uh... ok...

On understanding:
Can we hold up here for a second and realise this is going WAY to far into "the whole world is PUA-Land" and back into mainstream society here. Look, I'm sure there are parents out there who know and either don't mind or don't care that their teenage kids are sexually active. But even if that is the case, they will treat it as "As long as I don't know about it and it's not under my roof, I will bury my head and assume it's not happening".
Look... guys here, especially NEW guys and YOUNG guys are very impressionable. Lets not start passing things off as fact which are neither field tested extensively or good advice.

I can say for a fact that while your dad might be cool with you banging chicks upstairs while he watches football, my parents were the total opposite. They would be horrified if I made such a request as a 15-18 year old kid. And I'd say a lot of parents will be the same. Not everyone out there are PUA's and cool with all this and parents of all people will be conservative and more old-school.

Next, how can you even explain this to them? It would be one thing if a 16 year old kid had a highschool girlfriend and the topic came up about safe sex, etc... but you're basically telling kids to go to their parents and say "Hey.. so I'm gonna be bringing all these random chick back to this house to bang them and I need you out of my way while I do it".
On what planet will the majority of parents be cool with this?

On Privacy Factor:
No value here. Telling guys to find somewhere private to have sex... ok... bombshell there.
Look, if a kid is in highschool, girls will assume he lives at home. If he's in college or even a little older they will assume he lives at home or with room-mates. Girls aren't dumb, if she's into you, she will equally be trying to find somewhere private you two can hook up. It's part of the game. Don't over think it.

On X-Factor:
Just rechurning Chase's stuff...

Look man, I know you've gone from zero to PUA hero in the space of a month or something but can we be real here for a second?
If you're going to write like a guru and tell the newer guys what to do with such vigor... would it be worth at least having a wealth of experience in what you are talking about to back it up.

I'm sorry, I had to jump in. I just don't go along with the advice above about talking like this to parents. I see where you are going with it but people come from all backgrounds and walks of life and on the whole telling your parents you are gonna bang a ton of random chicks under their roof, I just can't go along with tell young guys this is a good idea.

The world is not as difficult as you're making it out to be. Teenagers and Young Adults who don't own their own Condo to bring girls back to have sex. And some have lots of sex... they work it out. It's not a big deal. If the girl wants it too, she will even help make it happen too.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Like I said at the beginning Estate, this is simply what worked for me, and it's something I felt I'd share from my own experience.

Lately, a couple people have been asking about this problem, and have detailed the same situation that I was in like having an understanding parent as well as the other two things I mentioned.

Look... guys here, especially NEW guys and YOUNG guys are very impressionable
Agreed. But generally speaking, these guys don't have the ability to pull women home yet, and this is something they could work towards.

"Hey.. so I'm gonna be bringing all these random chick back to this house to bang them and I need you out of my way while I do it".
Generally speaking, it won't be "all these randoms," if anything at such an early stage it would be a few, so it's not that big a deal.

Look, if a kid is in highschool, girls will assume he lives at home. If he's in college or even a little older they will assume he lives at home or with room-mates. Girls aren't dumb, if she's into you, she will equally be trying to find somewhere private you two can hook up. It's part of the game. Don't over think it.

Again, speaking from my experience, where the girls I pull aren't generally in my age group. I pull home girls who are 21-25, while I'm 18. I carry myself much more maturely, so there is no assuming with me, and please remember I'm writing from my angle.

The world is not as difficult as you're making it out to be. Teenagers and Young Adults who don't own their own Condo to bring girls back to have sex. And some have lots of sex... they work it out. It's not a big deal. If the girl wants it too, she will even help make it happen too.

I agree with you. However, I've had some talk to me about not having other alternatives, where there house is the only place to have sex. Otherwise I agree, I kind of regret having had to write this in such a rush. Like I said, this is for those who have the same parental situation as myself, and some do, some don't. Where I'm from, mentalities like this aren't that rare, so for me, I grew up around this. Friends of mine have families that are the same way, so it's more available in my memory to think this way opposed to others.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zphix,

I believe that Chase, erm possibly David Tian of Aura Dating Company suggest to get your own place or rent it. For me, for Asian guys, i would definitely say most of the parents are no no. Even if they do, it's a half ass one or only if you boyfriend and girlfriend.

So in a way, logistics is abit handicapped for guys who has not have a place. I am sure that most of the best PUAs want us to be independent in a way and feel good about ourselves, too. I believe one way or another, you gotta to live by your own sometime soon.

Zac

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha. I'd probably die if I told my parents that, or even suggested sex. This is a good approach however for YOUR parents, because they seem much more open than any of my parents or even my friend's parents.

This site- nah, this forum has taught me to take things with grains of salt and run them through a personal filter. Someone reading this should know if this would work on their parents or not.

It's honestly a cool thing that you can do that, but like Estate said, most parents would probably have a heart attack if their son said that.

Just think before you do something that could potentially harm your relationship with your parents. It's a decent idea, just make sure your parents would be cool with it.

On a side note: If a girl complied to come to your house, why would she auto-reject because your baby pictures are on the wall???

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a good approach however for YOUR parents, because they seem much more open than any of my parents or even my friend's parents.

This is spot on. Your parents are pretty awesome Zphix. You seem to be very close to them and have set the right frames with them to make them be ok with bringing home girls. But not everyone has this. My parents are strict Catholics, and if they knew that I was even making out with a different girl each weekend, they'd be concerned. If they found some of my posts on here and my attitude towards girls, they'd be very concerned. If they found I was having sex with multiple girls they'd probably faint.

There is some good information here, but I don't think that telling your parents you are going to be bringing home different girls each night is a good idea.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Blah, bad post on my part, sucks that I had to write it in such a rush.

But, I did write from my experience and I cannot stress this enough. My parents, and friends of mine in my neighborhood and the surrounding areas are open to this. This concept is very prevalent in my mind so it seems much more natural for me than others and I did fail to realize that at the time of writing this.

Had I had the time to plan out this thread I probably would've scrapped it honestly. Oh well! I cannot delete it now =/

These are my logistics, and mine alone apparently.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh well! I cannot delete it now =/

DON'T DELETE IT. There are some good points in here and if you expand on them, it can help people. And you never know about people who might come from an area with a similar mentality. And even if there wasn't anything good, its still a learning experience to grow from. I'm pretty sure you aren't the first person to write a bad article.

Some points to add:

1. How to frame going back to your place with your parents home (You touched on this, but not enough). I would love to see a conversation example where you framed this. Could really help people out! I think this is the biggest problem

2. Your own personal logistics for once you get the girl in your room.

3. How to make a girl feel comfortable in a house with your parents and how to convince her to stay the night or at least be comfortable to have sex with you.

I'm sure other people have things they want to get some explanation on as well. This isn't a wasted post.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wasn't going to delete it, I think it'd be best if I could edit the original post though, with more time to think out my thoughts. I'll consider revising this one though, I feel a little out of it right now, don't really know why though.

It's not this post or anything, just feel a bit zoned out. I'll be back later guys, this is good night.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Having a sex spot is a win. My parents would freak out if I had sex with a girl in their giant house.

Instead I'd text them and say I was spending the night with some friends. And if the logistics were bad for the girl, which was the case whenever I met high school girls in high school, I just made my car the seduction location.

It's not terribly difficult to do. Your home may be the most practical place to have sex, but it's not the most efficient. Do whatever makes things easier for you.

Godsninja

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well with me, I currently have 0% privacy with my dad for sure, and 25% privacy with anyone else really because that's just my family. Dad would knock, wait 2 seconds, then walk in no matter what I said. Anyone else (mom) would knock, and probably not come in if I said not to. He hasn't walked in on a girl and I yet though, but I really want to get a lock so that never happens.. he is an extremely unpleasant person, and I fear the girl might just get a volley of negative emotions (disgust, fear, etc) strike her the moment he blunders in and starts spraying his negative bs-nonsense. If I got a lock though, it might be just as scary for her (or maybe not? Not like she will see him {disgust}, the door will be locked lol).

Oh well. I wrote a lot already but ya that's my situation, not like I pull a lot of girls home atm anyway. Think it'd rather have my own place because then I won't even have to worry about a thing.

Or I can buy a VW camper van, which would be pretty freaking awesome in my situation, and for any other person in the same situation as myself.

ILoveElla

Space Monkey
space monkey
Zphix said:
Hey guys, after talking to Dern, I had a moment of clarity, and decided to write this post out for guys who are struggling to bring women home because they are in high school and live with their parents still, so I'm going to break down your logistics.

As a side note, this is what works for me, this is from my own life, and that's how I'm writing it =)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are about three things that you'll want to handle first:
-Understanding
-Privacy Factor
-X Factor

Understanding
With understanding, you'll want to talk to your parents about it. At 17 or 18, most parents understand that this is a time when you'll be sexually active. So switch roles! You set them down and give them the birds and the bees speech! Seriously though, sit down with your parents and discuss your perspective, let them know your interest in women, let them know you'll be safe, you'll use protection. Because you approach them about it with the information at-hand, they're more likely to view you as responsible, and will be more likely to accept your view =)

With my dad and myself, he knows I'll be bringing women home, but he's fine with it as long as I use a condom.

With women, you'll want to tell them up front that you're living with your parents while you're in school. Don't lie and make plans on days where your parents won't be home... restricts you to a time constraint, and she'll auto-reject when she walks through the door of the house and sees your baby pictures all over the walls. Be serious with her about it, if she's interested in you, she won't mind. I'm 18 taking 22-25 year olds home who know I live with my dad, it's generally not a problem as long as you have:

A Privacy Factor
You'll want a space to yourself where you can escalate sexually. Maybe it's a room with a TV and DVD player, your bed and a laptop, the basement with an air hockey table (Yes. I laid a girl on her air hockey table. HAHA) But you'll want a spot where your parents won't go, and won't hear anything. When you bring a girl home, your parents will usually allow for some privacy, so that's your go-to spot! For me, it's my room with a locked door and a TV, Xbox 360 for Netflix, and a very comfortable bed that makes no noise. ( My mom came by one time and heard my bed springs going... Good thing I can persuasively explain things)

But that's what you want. You want some privacy, an area to yourself and her where you can escalate from start to finish.

X-Factor
This is something I pretty recently found out about. Women love sex! and most are turned on to sexual danger. (by that I mean spots or situations where something can go wrong. Public fucking where people can walk by, fucking on your parents bed while they're out...). New exciting sexual situations.

So play it up! It's a thrill for her to fuck you while your parents are home, provided that she's experienced and doesn't care too much about it. Most girls I bring home don't really care and can handle themselves rather well. But that's your X-Factor, the new exciting sexual situation.

I wrote this in a rush in-between two college classes, so if you have questions, feel free to reply.

-Richard
You seem to take this like a religion! May I ask, what are your other interests in life?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ella,

I wrote this back when I was naive and still getting my feet wet. Maybe you should check the original post date.

Anyway, picking up women isn't a religion of any kind to me - I just run into girls when I go through my days. I put in no extra effort to go out and pick up chicks anymore, I'm wayyy beyond that. My interests in life are psychology, pool, art, poetry, weight lifting, adventuring, self-help knowledge, martial arts, and whatever happens to be exciting at a given time... However, while I'm out doing any of these things if I run into a cute girl then so be it.

If you're going to come onto the Boards at least do it with the intent of helping others instead of criticizing everything I do or say not knowing when it was posted, or what my thoughts were like when I posted them.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's actually pretty funny looking back on some of the ideas I've had haha.

Ohh how time and experience changes things - I can't believe I even wrote this!
sD5qJt6.gif

FeelIWastedMyYouth

Space Monkey
space monkey
any guys that are able to get laid or get a girlfriend despite living with their parents, not financially stable, and are over 25?

>