FR  Lonely Girl Challenge

maximus6004

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So, i have actually connected with a couple guys and became friends with them through this site, which i think is amazing because it has given me some personal experience and insight into what im doing wrong and vice versa towards helping them out. So R.A.D and i have been talking for awhile setting challenges with each other then practicing our story telling about the events which has helped incredibly with telling stories to woman. I hope R.A.D gets a chance to get post his story in here, if he sees this post or not.

Here is the story about the lonely girl. A goal that was set between R.A.D. and i to find a girl who looked lonely and approach here and see what happens. This pushed us past our approach anxiety and has us approaching more woman.

It was another night at the bar and after having gotten rid of all the girls i was talking to, this gave me confidence to just go for what i wanted with no consequences of losing anything as i have already just gotten rid of five girls in my life. Seeing as when i would approach and things didnt go right, i would automatically start hitting up these girls i already have. Why this was wrong,

1) gave them the upper hand as i was chasing them for sex
2)getting nervous about my approaches and i became a little bitch which pushed these girls away more

So i did my rounds flirting with girls here and their, getting a ton of attention. I noticed this really cute white girl standing by herself near the speakers at the club just chillen and on her phone doing who knows what. She had a palish face, fit body, beautiful eyes cant recall the colour, and long straight hair reaching down her back. I apporached her, as if i was checking to make sure the trash was good and said:

Me"hey are you always going to the bars and just checking your facebook?"
Her"actually im looking for houses" shes qualifying and defending herself good sign
Me"thats always a great idea, i too love to get wasted and shop for houses."
Her"hahaha yeah, probably not the greatest idea"

Deep dived her and ound out she is 24 becoming a doctor was married and going through a divorce because the guy was boring. She didnt want to be a doctor but was forced into it. She wants to own animals, a farm, or was curious about a vet at one point. the whole time her body language was pointed right at me, her feet pointed at me and she was looking down. She however was standing at a fairy good distance from me and even though she was following me around the bar i couldnt get her to break the distance. Got her phone number, but she just put her name in quickly and i had to get back to work. Took her awhile to get back to me and i figured well she might just but looking for attention so i automatically moved fast with her and set up a date to hang out. she set the date then automatically cancelled and just wants to see me at the bar. of course i just chalked this up to her looking for attention and played with her head a little bit ramping up her attraction.

Her"i'm crazy though you don't want me, plus im super busy and we are just friends right? no hurry"
Me"yea i dont do just friends, besides i know you are attracted to me, you have every opportunity to walk away from the situation if you arent happy with what i want from you"
Her"i'm crazy though"
Me"k"
Her "i'll see you wednesday"
Me"to be honest if it doesnt happen now it probably never will, and you'll just be another face in the crowd"
Her"no, we have plenty of time"
Me"naw i want you now"
Her"and what is that exactly supposed to mean?"
Me" :) lets not play stupid here, listen you have had a lot of chances to walk away and you havent so are we doing this or what?"
Her "you are something else, its too bad you will never get what you want"

Deleted her number, and didnt respond. I had already had a feeling last night that she was just their to play games so i didnt really care what i was going to say to her. However the night ended up great and had this all accomplished from a simple challenge that R.A.D. and i had set for each other. i will have him post his story in the comments below! I didnt get a Lay Report out of this, however i walked away empty handed and its not all that bad i wish i could have something to call whenever but this is going to help me personally be able to be on my own easier and accept the failures more than rewarding my self like a spoiled kid when things do not go my way. I hope someone else learned something from this post, because i sure did.

Also on a closing note i would like to note that, the two girls i was trying to get a threesum with and completely ditched me because they found out i was sleeping with one and fooling around with one then they talked about it and hooked up together themselves. They saw me approaching girls all night and this made them jealous. I sent a simple text to all the girls thanks to advice from you guys, whizzy, R.A.D. and helping me move on:

Hey, I'm just sending a text message to let you know that i'll no longer be hitting you up to hang out. I'm going to move on, and i dont want any tension if i see you i hope you come say hi. I just simply am not chasing you for anything anymore, i'm not good at it...... best of luck to you it was a blast while it lasted.

at the end of the night these two girls waited for me to come back in the building and approached me. I started straight forward tilting my head just lightly to hear what they had to say.

Melissa "hey, so i just wanted to let you know that, we had plans on having a threesum with you tonight. After the text message you sent, you kind of fucked yourself over on that one."
Me "cool"

nodded my head and walked away. If it wasn't for being re recognized to the five part article on controlling our emotions i probably would have been pretty upset about this. However, i kept my cool smiled a little and kept walking. They were clearly just trying to make me chase them and had no intentions but trying to regain power and have me chase them again. Started out as a great night and ened up with me empty handed but i was able to keep my emotions in check and well, i had gotten past one more cold approach to a girl got her number and had a date set up until she flaked and it was no big deal.

Cheers guys.

R.A.D.

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: FR Lonely Girl Challenge

Ok ill post my part, not one of my best moments but the point of this is to get out of doing things when you are comfortable and safe and that way hopefully move forward. So the goal was to scout for a lonely girl and approaching her. Ill add that there was no particular reason to choose a lonely girl than to work on our observation skills, so it was a search, evaluate and approach mission sort to speak.

So i had a pretty active weekend having a girl at my place on friday and a date on saturday night. Sunday was fathers day so i slept very few hours to make it to the family dinner early. After the family reunion i couldnt wait to get to my place, the day was cloudy and cold so perfect day for a long afternoon sleep. Went to sleep, dogs started barking somewhere and i couldnt sleep more than half an hour. So i woke up with my head hurting, my hair all crumbled and a very pale look. I felt like smoking a cigarette and i didnt have any, so went out to buy some and since its sunday afternoon i had to walk a few blocks to find a place to buy from.

I was walking with my head hurting and i realized i was very poorly dressed but i didnt care, just wanted to grab my cigarettes and run to my warm house and have some rest. As im reaching the drugstore i see two girls talking on the street i looked at them they were too young but they looked back, but i kept going because i didnt felt like approaching anyone. As i cross the street i see a blonde with a long overcoat, red jeans and a big
yellow dog, she caught my attention and i said "thats a lonely girl". From the drugstore i was able to see her holding her dog and looking in all directions, walking, stopping, talking to her dog, to me she looked lonely and searching for something to happen. I bought the cigarettes and she was already walking.

I said to myself that it would have been great talking to her if my head wouldnt hurt or if my hair wasnt a mess or if i was better dressed, but after those thoughts i said "fuck it i have a goal" and started walking in her direction. Eventually i caught up with her without a clue as to what to say, as i approached the dog turned to me and i waved with my hand like saying hello at it, she laughed, i told her the dog was greeting me. That it was a big and pretty dog and what was her name, "luna" she said and i asked "and yours?" and she laughed and didnt answer. I asked if she didnt liked me asking her name and she kept laughing and said yes and i walked her to the corner told her that it was nice meeting her waved to the dog and left.... i really felt like i had nothing more to say so thats a good way to know that i have to work on this kind of approaches that happen very unexpected and when im not in full confidence.

So i could have said 1000 things to make that work now that i think of it and i realize is not the most interesting story. I know i kind of said no to myself before approaching her, because she never told me to leave and kept smiling all the time. But if it werent because we set the goal i wouldnt ever approached a girl that day and i wouldnt have a story to tell that made me realize all those things, so im happy for that.

Now to keep working on getting better.

>