LR--  Longtime Coworker and the Shy vibe

Danny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, guys, I wanted to begin my FR report by giving some background about myself. I am a recent college graduate with plans to go to medical school that has been the “nice guy” in the past. I have been reading and implementing Gchase material for the last 5 years, of which 3 years I had a LTR, and my number is in the teens. I recently started my first real job out of college as a medical scribe back in May. I had been working on my social skills, sexy vibe, leadership, and conversation skill throughout college, and I do fairly well with my peers. However, In this professional setting with coworkers 10-15 years older than me, I set a bad precedent by returning to my shy, quiet, nice guy vibe. This vibe would not rock the boat. I also had a very domineering boss who always had to be right and couldn’t take criticism. So I did not express myself well at work. The clinic that I worked at closed recently, and I was laid off a week ago, so I learned some great lessons. I will be more assertive, bold, and outgoing at my next job and in medical school.

On to the story. So there is a girl lets call her Kay, who started to work at the front desk in August, and her job would be to schedule patients and hand me the documents to write the reports. I tried flirting here and there. Still, my overall vibe was pretty bad since I was acting shy, closed off, and overly polite to everyone in the clinic in general. She was pretty nice to me at work, and we were friendly, but the vibe wasn’t very sexual or playful. She is a few years older than me, and I found out she may be married. I slowed my pursuit after finding that information, and she left the job in early November due to being mistreated by the office manager and another employee. After she left, I found out from on her friends who also worked there that Kay was actually divorced. I started to snap chatting with her after I left the job last week. We made plans to hang out on Saturday and get drinks at this cool bar I knew at 8( near my place). Since I didn’t set a very seductive vibe, a friend gave me the advice to buy some drinks and ask her what I should pick up to pre/post-game at my place to see if she was down to come to my place later. She told me she liked whiteclaw , and I thought this meant that she may be down for more and not just a friendly hangout. She texted if I am meeting any friends because she might be late, and I told her that I only plan on seeing her with a wink emoji.

We met up at the bar shortly after, where she told me she was surprised that I asked her to hang out because I was so shy and quiet and that the other coworkers she told were also surprised. I brushed this off by telling her I get into work mode, but after hours I am way more fun. She told me she’s quite social and sassy at work, but timid and “ in her head” when she is one on one with people. This worked well to my advantage as whenever she expressed shock at seeing my more active and outgoing personality at the bar, I teased her about her new shy and nervous attitude. The bar was extremely crowded, and I held her hand and guided her through the crowd. We got a couple of drinks, and then I quickly moved her to the next bar. We established a fun, playful vibe where she would try to test me for congruency, and I would tease her. She is also pretty klutzy and was acting super nervous, which helped me tease her even more. I deep-dived her a little bit and found out why she left the job and her issues with family and her childhood. I broke up some of these deep conversations with humor to which she would punch me and call me an asshole. After she did that, she would briefly leave her hand on my chest, so I had an opportunity to play with her hand and play with her thigh through the rips in her jeans. We had a great conversation, and I was able to use chase frames by implying that she was the older coworker who was trying to pursue and cause trouble for the younger employee, which she ate up. Then I tried seeding her favorite tv shows or her current show. She didn’t really have one, but I still bought the whiteclaw earlier that I could use to pull her back to my place. I asked her to go on a walk with me to a bar. We started walking and continuing to talk until we go to the bar that I knew was going to be closed. I then asked her to come back to my place which was a 3-5 min uber ride and get into the whiteclaw and maybe go back out to the nightclubs after. She agreed. The Uber driver got lost, and this created a bit of anxiety and may have caused our emotions to dive a bit, but I think they recovered quickly when the Uber finally found us.

When we got inside my place, I asked her to take her shoes off, and she refused and demanded a reason. I expressed mock disappointment. I teased her that she didn’t follow my house rules, and she finally agreed and opened up that she doesn’t like being barefoot in other people's houses(weird idk). She asked for a pair of my socks, and we sat on my bed and started drinking the white claw, where she admitted that she thought I was really cool now that she got to know me better. I scooted up to her, and we were so close our noses were touching. We got really into our conversation to the point that I almost lost sight of my goal to escalate. I started to speak quieter and quieter until we were silent, and our noses were touching, and I started kissing her. She started kissing me slowly. We started to make out faster for a few minutes, and then during the making out, I began to run my hands up and down her body. I was kissing up and down her neck, and when I squeezed her ass, she stopped me, looked concerned and stated that she could not believe what we were doing and also that she can’t have sex tonight. I responded by saying who said anything about sex, now I know where your mind is at. She smiled, looked at me kind of hungrily, and we started making out again. I kissed her neck a bit more, and she moaned, and when I reached her for her ass again, she stopped me again and repeated we can’t do this and can’t believe that I kissed her. I responded by playfully saying you are the one who kissed me. She smiled again, and we resumed making out. When I went for the ass again, She said I can’t believe you of all people are grabbing my ass. I responded by saying, are you sure you aren’t putting my hand there and she kissed me harder and bit my lip. After squeezing her tits and ass and making out with her, I tried to lift up her shirt, and she was like, ok, no, we can’t do this. I have to leave. She started looking for her phone to call an uber. I playfully pushed her phone away and asked her to stay for just five minutes. She said ok, and I pushed her back on the bed, where we made out and dry-humped a little bit. I could really move past this stage of kissing and groping because she would stop me and tell me she had to leave and pull her phone every time I reached for her pussy either through the front or back of her panties or if I tried lifting her shirt. I used my knee to stimulate her pussy, and she was moaning more and more, but quickly stopped herself, stood up and was like I have to go. I was like yeah but you said you would stay for 5 min. She said its been 5 min, then I said it's only been 3 min haha. She said fine she will stay and went to the bathroom.

I lifted the covers on my bed and got underneath. She came back and got on top of the covers and I said jokingly, “ you are making me uncomfortable by sleeping on top of the covers its so weird,” and she told me that I was so naughty and got under the covers. We started making out, and she would stop and say that if I can’t behave myself that she would have to leave. I told her she is the one who can’t control herself, and she laughed, and we continued to make out, but I could never get past 2nd base or remove any clothes. It was getting super late, and I was getting exhausted, so we finally fell asleep. I was hoping she would get hornier by sleeping next to me and that I could escalate after a break. We woke up 2 hours later and started making out again, but she would stop and say we had to stop this and that she wasn’t easy. I stopped for a bit and just grinned at her, and she gave me a dirty look and started grinding on me and moaning while we were making out. She suddenly had more enthusiasm, and we made out harder, and I was able to pull her shirt and bra down from the front and suck on her tits. I teased her tits by licking around them and then gently sucking and varying the intensity. She moaned harder and was getting more turned on and started grabbing my dick through my pants. She then stopped herself again and said, “ you are making me way too horny” She then jumped me and started unbuttoning my pants, and I unbuttoned her pants. I started to suck on her tits again while making out with her, and she pulled down pants and started giving me a furious handjob.

This went on for a few minutes, and then I started trying to get her pants off, and she stopped me got up and said we can’t we are moving too fast. I didn’t say anything, and we started kissing again then she stopped and said I can’t have sex with you tonight. Do you want to know why. I nodded, and she didn’t answer. I think this was a huge mistake here because I should have asked why and instead, we started kissing again. She stopped herself a final time, got up grabbed her phone and was like omg its 5 am I have to go. I tried to turn her on again with raw enthusiasm but she already called her uber. I laughed and was like alright haha do you need help. She smiled and gave me wink saying I can’t believe I almost had sex with the medical scribe. She put on her shoes and I walked her outside to the gate. Before I opened the gate; however, her uber canceled, so I told her to come back inside to wait she called a second one and said ok. We went back inside and started making out again and I slipped my hand into her panties and played with her ass. Her uber came pretty soon and this time she kissed me goodbye and left in the uber.

TLDR: I was shy and too polite at work, convinced an older coworker to grab drinks with me. She was pleasantly surprised by my personality. I was bolder in person and invited her back to my place where we made out. She put up a lot of resistance to escalation and a lot of tests. I was able to suck on her tits and she gave me a vigorous handjob but I couldn’t get her clothes off. She said I was making her super horny and She kept trying to leave and would actually get up to go, which I haven’t experienced with a girl before. Previous girls would give resistance but never call an uber or try to put shoes back on. They would kind of chill there, and eventually, they would get horny, and we would bang. Any thoughts on where I messed up or improvement?

We started texting the next day, and she told me she is this upcoming weekend. So, I will try to make plans for the following weekend. Sorry, the story got a little long. This is my first FR report on the boards. Do you guys have any suggestions or advice for either my post or this girl? I am happy to hear some constructive criticism on the post or any helpful thoughts or tips on handling this girl and how to improve and close with her in the future. Thanks for listening, guys. I hope you enjoyed it.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey nice post. I liked the hell out of it. You got her out to meet you and you handled the courtship pretty well. When I have a girl's number or snapchat from work I just can't translate that into a meetup with her because I can't see from her perspective why she would want to do that with me since i'm just the nice sociable guy from work who doesn't flirt much with girls even if we have mutual attraction and I wouldn't know where to take the girl on a date even if I did have the balls to ask her out. It sounds like you escalated good since you made out with her and sucked on her titties ,but she just didn't want you to get her pussy out. I noticed she said that it was too fast,but you didn't really make an attempt to figure out why. It's a very fine line to cross and it's easy to make a girl feel like you're pressuring her for sex. Next time if a girl says it's too fast you can say why is that a bad thing? Whats wrong with fast? Dive deep into it and convince her that it's ok to have sex fast and that she's conditioned by society as a woman that having sex fast is bad. Also women put up lmr because they don't want to feel like a slut to herself and to you. So try to put her at ease so that she feels that she has permission to have sex with you. Anyways that's my advice. Hope it gave you some ideas you can use in the future either with this girl or another.

Danny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Ben22, I really appreciate the advice. It definitely gave me some ideas to use. My only confusion is if this situation counts as the failed mating opportunity that Chase talks about in one of his articles that requires a dramatic shift where I invite her to a party and use preselection to change her opinion or if it is more of a gentlemen's escalation/ social circle escalation where it's ok to take longer to close, and I can do a regular hangout? The lines are confusing because I worked with her and we interacted a bit. It wasn't a super close work relationship though.

TrickyD

Space Monkey
space monkey
Was there some reason that you needed to lay her the first date? Looks like she’s a hot one, but my experience is that if you lay a girl on the first night, there won’t be a second. But if you wait until the second or third date, and you do a good job of sexing her, she’ll want more.

>