Resident  Looking for a Wingman that Lives in Colorado

Skeith

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, just trying to find a wingman that could help me out with improving my skills as a beginner with women. I have two friends I was going to ask to help me be my wingman but there not so good at it. One friend of mine is a social butterfly that likes to talk to alot of people no matter who they are, and he has a problem with winging me and helping me out talk better to women in general. Women sometimes go up and talk to him because he's really flamboyant. When he helps me out he gets me to start talking to them and getting to know them and then after a while he pulls the girl that I like and he takes the girl home and I'm going home alone which sucks. Then my other friend, he has a very "friendly" personality. He likes to talk to alot of women and he becomes super friendly to by them by touching them alot or pulling them. Sometimes it gets him in trouble. But I've had him in the past help me out but he has the same problem as my other friend. He gets me going and starts talking to the girl that I like and then he just kind of cuts in and starts talking to her and then later on he pulls her back to his place.

So long story short, just trying to find a wingman that could help me out as a complete beginner. I live in Colorado and I'm pretty close to Denver. I hope to hear back from someone that can help me out. I would really appreciate it.

dage

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey dude, not in Colorado but I suggest trying to learn from these natural friends of yours instead of just feeling bad for yourself about your relative lack of success. Clearly they're doing something right, so pay very close attention to what they're doing, ask questions, and try to emulate. Ask them to help you get better. Having good natural friends like yours puts you at a HUGE advantage because it lets you see firsthand the kind of shit that gets women out of their pants. Lots of dudes don't have that. I know it sucks feeling like a chode next to a bunch of naturals, but you've got to embrace that and work hard on getting better.

>